1. New Android App

Hey guys!

I created this new android app called Toast! its really fun. Please check it out. If you could give me a good rating i would really appreciate it! Thank you! Let me know if you have suggestions to make it better!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...game.toastKyle

2. I suggest to make enemy and player hitboxes match with the actual figure, you can clear the enemy on your screen but still die. It also seemed like there was a point where I died no matter what because of how slow he moved up and down, I think it might speed up and the enemies run towards you leaving no room to jump again. It's nice but the first complaint I had is a really big one, a game that seems unfair is not that fun

3. I suggest to make enemy and player hitboxes match with the actual figure, you can clear the enemy on your screen but still die. It also seemed like there was a point where I died no matter what because of how slow he moved up and down, I think it might speed up and the enemies run towards you leaving no room to jump again. It's nice but the first complaint I had is a really big one, a game that seems unfair is not that fun
    Okay, I will see what I can do to make the collision detection better, thank you I really appreciate your feedback!
    Edited: November 6, 2015

4. Alright I just pushed out a new update with more levels, better collision detection, new characters and a bunch new features like the ability to collect coins! I hope you guys like it! Please let me know if you have any more feedback or suggestions!

5. Toast is now available for iPhone and iPad!!