1. how long?

how long will be TBC live?
    i mean max lvl 70
    thanks

2. Yesterday on Warmane's twitch stream was a text something like: WOTLK ETA 1(month). So only one month if we can belive them, but I think TBC will last, more.

3. They said 1 month, but to be honest i dont belive it. There is simple to much content for TBC, just for one month time. You got like 8 raids, many heroic hungeons, more BG's. Reputations to farm, dialy quests etc etc. Its not Vanilla. I wanna WOLTK fast, but if TBC last 2-3 months i wont cry :P

4. They said 1 month, but to be honest i dont belive it. There is simple to much content for TBC, just for one month time. You got like 8 raids, many heroic hungeons, more BG's. Reputations to farm, dialy quests etc etc. Its not Vanilla. I wanna WOLTK fast, but if TBC last 2-3 months i wont cry :P
    so what if there alot of content?? they release it like it mostly to fix the bugs in the next expansion and in the current expension, the content u enjoy is just a bonus objective. it can be month and it can be more. but as far as i see there are more bugged quests in tbc than in the vanilla, hope they will take the time to fix them too :)