1. Call to Arms EOTS

Aren't we missing something again...?

2. EotS unlocks at lvl 70
    Eots unlocks at level 61.

3. Oh no CTA this weekend neither?
    With the opening of the dark portal honor rate droped like x4 and there is no Call to arms, this is going way too hardcore.

4. Guess it's next weekend without CtA...

5. Yes CTA allows players to gear up faster, but seriously there is other things that CTA effects.
    Like low level PvP, last weekend pre "CTA Hour", I'd que BGs and there would be 3-4 on either team.. During the CTA hour, two bgs both with 10v10 in the 40-49 bracket.

Its a good way of populating BGs, since people will que for the increased Honor rate, not to mention it allows pvp players a fair chance at gearing up without having to lose 21234 BGs cos their faction sucks and allows them to gin similar gear progression as a PvE raider.

Also, change this weeks to something other than EOTS which requires a level 60+ toon, give us WSG from last week. Allow the lower level players (those still finishing off their vanilla quests) the opportunity to BG and get a little gear prior to facing the more geared players in the gankfest that is Outland.

6. Oh no CTA this weekend neither?
    With the opening of the dark portal honor rate droped like x4 and there is no Call to arms, this is going way too hardcore.
    there's a difference between hardcore and grind fest and this is slowly turning into a way bigger grind fest than it should be and i have a bad feeling they're gonna keep that state even in wotlk just to piss people off and force them to buy gear from the shop. i know i won't be playing bgs until CTA, simply cause i don't like them as they're pretty much the same thing as pve, not to mention how linear and boring they become after a short while.

7. It will be ok at lvl 80 since random BG=CTA...you are blowing this out of proportion really...

8. there's a difference between hardcore and grind fest and this is slowly turning into a way bigger grind fest than it should be and i have a bad feeling they're gonna keep that state even in wotlk just to piss people off and force them to buy gear from the shop. i know i won't be playing bgs until CTA, simply cause i don't like them as they're pretty much the same thing as pve, not to mention how linear and boring they become after a short while.
    Agree,
    I won my first EoTS and the reward was so disappointing, 86 honor for a winning (43+43). Thats way too low. Wonder what you get from losing, and there are times you lose a lot, 8/10 bgs.