1. Attitude towards PVP

Yes this is going to be another QQ thread. But it has to be said.

What the flying **** is happening to horde PVP? The problem is not gear. Its the attitude.

I spend my full day making 522 premades so that lowbies with contender's who solo queue have a better chance of winning honor and therefore get geared faster. When we loose a tough game we all (the premade) /clap and /pat each other for trying and queue again.

But lately there is a 3rd type of game where you try your best to carry AND you have a clear chance of winning, but none of the lowbies listen to you. Half are AFK, or standing behind hills trying to anti-afk. Rest and just running into 10 man ally group and dying again and again. No one even bothers to play for objectives anymore. They just wanna grind the 50 honor per game.

This is the current attitude of lowbies in horde in general. They think they will become serious PVP'ers after they get 522 gear.

People need to ****ing fix their attitude about this. Do you want to spend the rest of your game time loosing games and grinding 50 honor? Or do you wanna take the help provided to you (in form of premades) to play with brains and win games?

Most of these **** games are usually the ones where the team size is 15 man, since the % of honor grinders is waaaaaaaaay to high.

Its shameful. You guys need to ****ing buckle up and rethink your attitudes towards PVP, else you only deserve to do dailies/dungeons.

Allys will have this problem too, but 99% of the games I have seen, even lowbies play towards objectives rather than doing PVP since they have enough brains to realize their damage is low.
    Edited: November 6, 2015

2. Most people (at least horde side) join BG's because its the fastest way to gear for PVE. They don't care or have almost no knowledge of what's happening in a BG. And because of them, those who are interested in pvp, get demoralized and either switch factions, or stop pvping.

3. yes the pve scumbag, they only want the point so the can get gear. clueless of what to do.

the other one are the "i want to farm hp", if you loose all day, you get 75 hp, without first win, after first win then on you get 50, so basic they just wanna loose, they will do nothing in bg, running around on their mount or afk,
    they don't realized that by doing this, letting the ally get all the hp and cp, ally will gear up faster, by then they only need cp, they will try to play as hard as they can to get cp, while the hordes can never win cause undergear compared to ally, when its time for hordes to cap cp, they will never can, cause they get beat down every single game.

4. If its a 10 man BG, then I feel my premades help the low geared 5 solo queue players, even if they dont wanna contribute.

But its fkin hard to win a game in a BG like Eye of the Storm, when no one even wants to contribute. I dont ask these people to fight and kill, all i ask is to group up and cap bases one by one. Mount together, press the fking W key along with ocassional mouse for direction and cap and repeat. Thats all!!! My premade can help cap one base, cap flags, kill flags, kill important enemy targets. But no one listens! All they do is die, then ress, rush to flag area, PVP and die again. These are 300k people trying to go solo against other 300k ally groups 5 v 1 or more.

If there was a gear difference then i understand, but there is a clear cut IQ difference here.

Its easier to carry 5 men who contribute 0% to the game than 10 men who contribute 0%. All i expect is atleast 5 lowbies to contribute by looking at map and doing what a sane person would do.

5. You need to be more inspirational to make them listen to you. They need to see a leader that isn't complaining and doesn't give up, rather continues to give directions even when no-one is listening.

Also saying "someone defend BS" will never work. Find someone near blacksmith, and take his name and ask him to go. Be respectful of others and they will likely listen.

Whispering players directions works wonders as well. They feel they aren't being put on the spot.

Finally, you yourself don't need to always be on offense in a premade. If everyone on your premade is going on offense, then you can defend a base (specially as a rogue, you can stall for almost the whole game 1v1).

TL;DR people only listen those they respect. Gain their respect, they will do whatever you ask.

Good life lesson too :)

6. You need to be more inspirational to make them listen to you. They need to see a leader that isn't complaining and doesn't give up, rather continues to give directions even when no-one is listening.

Also saying "someone defend BS" will never work. Find someone near blacksmith, and take his name and ask him to go. Be respectful of others and they will likely listen.

Whispering players directions works wonders as well. They feel they aren't being put on the spot.

Finally, you yourself don't need to always be on offense in a premade. If everyone on your premade is going on offense, then you can defend a base (specially as a rogue, you can stall for almost the whole game 1v1).

TL;DR people only listen those they respect. Gain their respect, they will do whatever you ask.

Good life lesson too :)
    Dude, let me tell you the type of people i am working with here.

1. Only join cuz they want 496 gear, dont care about pvp, just want 50 honor asap.
    2. Try for 1st 30 seconds, realize enemy team has a premade group and then afk at spawn.
    3. Hide behind a hill, full game and keep spamming "Let them win fast stop capping"

Sure ally have some of them too. But Horde is FULLLLLLLL of them. You can take my word for it. 9/10 lowbies belong to either of the 3 categories. The remaining one is usually the alt of a serious PVP'er.

These are complete strangers who join a BG with a predetermined mindset that they are here only for 50 honor. They dont respect and/or dont give a **** about pvp what so ever, let alone show respect to someone else.

I have NEVER left a bg irrespective of loss or win, and i have NEVER stood afk waiting for BG to end. However if you tell me that I need to "become a better leader" and "treat them with respect" then you are not understanding the point i am trying to make here.

7. Yeah I hate when people do that. I've seen high geared players do it too. They'll even say in /bg, "Oh, I give up I'm not getting back up we lose" when the other teams has scored only one flag and are far from winning anything.

It would be nice if there was some kind of vote to kick feature in battlegrounds the way there is in dungeons.

8. I also just hate the point when the other team has 200 more points or has 1 flag cap, cause thats the point the half team give up and go afk.
    But hey what is a better felling then win a 5vs10 Bg while your half team is afk and cry we should loose faster ;D

9. I just transfered from ally to horde a couple days ago and its hard to win on bg. When your like trying to capture a flag and you get no support because your team is enjoying pvp in the roads >.<

10. if you want competitive bgs play rated, otherwise don't expect anything better just by creating a topic here since many people did it for years and it changed anything

11. if you want competitive bgs play rated, otherwise don't expect anything better just by creating a topic here since many people did it for years and it changed anything
    No offence, but that is a ****ed up mentallity towards PVP dude. You cant say that BGs are not supposed to be competitive. Warmane at the moment isnt really flourishing on the rated bg side atm due to the PVP guild imbalance on the server. BGs however are easily available for players of all gear. The problem is that people **** up the whole concept of a battleground cuz all they know is to grind and grind and grind. Grind for mounts, grind for rep, grind for tokens, grind for recipies, grind for professions and grind for honor.

12. No offence, but that is a ****ed up mentallity towards PVP dude. You cant say that BGs are not supposed to be competitive. Warmane at the moment isnt really flourishing on the rated bg side atm due to the PVP guild imbalance on the server. BGs however are easily available for players of all gear. The problem is that people **** up the whole concept of a battleground cuz all they know is to grind and grind and grind. Grind for mounts, grind for rep, grind for tokens, grind for recipies, grind for professions and grind for honor.
    Dude, i fell the same way you fell but there is no way to change it at the current state. Probably we would avoid it and also have competitive bgs if the matchmaking were like in blizzard servers but since it is not I don't think there is something we can do to help it. Your best shot to have competitive bg's atm probably is double premade

13. Dude, i fell the same way you fell but there is no way to change it at the current state. Probably we would avoid it and also have competitive bgs if the matchmaking were like in blizzard servers but since it is not I don't think there is something we can do to help it. Your best shot to have competitive bg's atm probably is double premade
    A double premade defeats the purpose, i dont want honor lel. Neither do i want easy wins. All i ask is for horde lowbies to get a little bit serious about how they play BGs. If they do, then my 522 premades can help them win games. Thats all.

A lot of us have been trying to fix things here on horde side to bring back PVP. But we need mroe geared people. I am just trying to help horde PVP'ers get geared faster, but it seems like in general people dont want that help. They are too accustomed to grinding honor from losses :/

14. A double premade defeats the purpose, i dont want honor lel. Neither do i want easy wins. All i ask is for horde lowbies to get a little bit serious about how they play BGs. If they do, then my 522 premades can help them win games. Thats all.

A lot of us have been trying to fix things here on horde side to bring back PVP. But we need mroe geared people. I am just trying to help horde PVP'ers get geared faster, but it seems like in general people dont want that help. They are too accustomed to grinding honor from losses :/
    Don`t bother doing something if this ppl dont understand at all specially latinos..They react like they don`t even understand english but they do as every one else in this server..As u said for using anti afk program i think warmane does not have a clue how to implement better anti system if people clearly no doubts are using akf programs..THATS for sure..Reporting them in the game with frame select consoles selecting report away or report player for a cheat was automatically kicking you out from the game.?..meh..If you try to tell them what they need to do..they will insult you and trash talk calling you mad kid or f..k your self rude words etc..Its no use..The high geared players are sick from this noobs entering in bg over and over again with green gear but not doing anything just pressing autorun button on a wall at base for not been nominated for afk...Don`t waste your time its not use..You better play on alliance because atm faction have rly rly low brain people..pve fags who thinks you need more brain for dungeons!!! since then whats the point of commenting on forums knowing all this..?..meh../peace ;)

15. You better play on alliance because atm faction have rly rly low brain people..pve fags who thinks you need more brain for dungeons!!!
    A. Language gap isnt the problem here, the general attitude is.
    B. Shifting to alliance is the worst thing you can do to fix PVP on this server. Only recently I saw a thread by Relax bro leader (recently shifted to ally from horde) asking for Rated games. gg.
    C. Posting on the forum is the only thing that remains, I have tried everything else in game.

123 Last