1. Credit where Credit is Due!!

I'm actually shocked at how many people are still complaining about in game bugs/content and furthermore when the server gets attacked even more pressure and frustration arises from the players towards the Warmane team?

Don't you guys think its a little bit disgusting how some of us act at times. The Warmane team have gone through lengths to supply us with a server that WE want and still fight tooth and nail to keep/protect server status. Through these hardships with the Ddos, unveiling of new content and bugs they still push to provide us with the best possible experience for us "WITHOUT" Compensation! Time for us to support them, I think its time we take our hats off and show a bit of Gratitude to the team!

Thank you Warmane team!

2. Thank you for the kind words! We really appreciate such feedback.

3. I'm at work and I had to log on to answer this tread. @daniel747: you sir desearve a cookie. honestly, seeing how much QQ there are in the forums, treads like this are really needed, I totaly agree with you :)

@warmane staff: keep up the awesome job! you know i'm almost loosing my gf bcs i'm super adicted to this realm :D joking... yeah I'm addicted to this realm but no, she wont leave me because of that... I think... :D

4. Agreed, this realm has by far been the best private server experience I've ever had, and although it's not perfect it feels god damned genuine. Seeing so many new working scripts, events and quests that one could only dream of experiencing when playing on Molten almost six years ago really brings a smile to my face - you, we, have come a long way. With all this in consideration, I can't believe there are people whining about the bugs that remain, but I guess that's never going to change. Yes, it's a bit disgusting, but what is there to be done except move forward and aim to improve even further?

So yes, for what these forum posts are worth, it is indeed time to show a bit of gratitude. My sincerest thanks to you, the Warmane team.

5. I'm actually shocked at how many people are still complaining about in game bugs/content and furthermore when the server gets attacked even more pressure and frustration arises from the players towards the Warmane team?

Don't you guys think its a little bit disgusting how some of us act at times. The Warmane team have gone through lengths to supply us with a server that WE want and still fight tooth and nail to keep/protect server status. Through these hardships with the Ddos, unveiling of new content and bugs they still push to provide us with the best possible experience for us "WITHOUT" Compensation! Time for us to support them, I think its time we take our hats off and show a bit of Gratitude to the team!

Thank you Warmane team!
    Agreed. Hats off to you too for starting a thread like this.

The Warmane team have created easily the most impressive serve that myself and my friend have seen.

The experience feels so close to retail that sometimes I forget I'm on a private server altogether. Hope things continue to go as they are now and that the consistent bug fixes and improvements never stop.

6. Thank you for the kind words! We really appreciate such feedback.
    Well done team! Very much appreciate all your work in providing servers and for free! Amazing!

7. well i said this already but yeah...GJ Warmane, its goin awesome so far.

8. Remember guys is a Free to play server. Just have fun and if server gets really stable we can start thinking on donating :)

9. probably one of the worst scripted tbc server ever tbh

10. probably one of the worst scripted tbc server ever tbh
    IT's not a TBC server... It's a WOTLK server with limited lvl cap on TBC content... 3.3.5 to be exact

11. IT's not a TBC server... It's a WOTLK server with limited lvl cap on TBC content... 3.3.5 to be exact
    oh really thares i didnt know!!!!!, what i meant to say was the scripting that they have for outlands is sluggish and poorly thought out