1. Honor rate nerf intended?

Yea is the honor rate nerf intended on lordaeron... i had some reply in a ticket that said something about "maybe my addons or setup, we do not proivde technical assistance" but eh i think they must have been a gm who only does pve and confused honor rate with frame rate or something.

Anyway, is this intended or am i just mistaken and 42 honor gained for killing lvl 62 as 61 is actually correct for 3.3.5a? I kinda feel bad prioritising killing every horde instead of leveling... don't want to annoy them really but you know, i need my honor for 70 and if it takes 4.65x as much killing to do it then so be it.

Note the displayed "honor gained today" seems to be inline with what i would expect to be getting, just the honor actually gained is 4.65x less at lvl 61.

Anyway, back to killing 1 horde per quest mob as a compromize between leveling and getting enough honor.
    Edited: November 6, 2015

2. Yea is the honor rate nerf intended on lordaeron... i had some reply in a ticket that said something about "maybe my addons or setup, we do not proivde technical assistance" but eh i think they must have been a gm who only does pve and confused honor rate with frame rate or something.

Anyway, is this intended or am i just mistaken and 42 honor gained for killing lvl 62 as 61 is actually correct for 3.3.5a? I kinda feel bad prioritising killing every horde instead of leveling... don't want to annoy them really but you know, i need my honor for 70 and if it takes 4.65x as much killing to do it then so be it.

Note the displayed "honor gained today" seems to be inline with what i would expect to be getting, just the honor actually gained is 4.65x less at lvl 61.

Anyway, back to killing 1 horde per quest mob as a compromize between leveling and getting enough honor.
    It was actually the other way around.
    Honor rates didnt scale with the level so low level players got insane much honor for a kill.
    Now the honor scaling with the level seems to be fixed or partially fixed.

3. I noticed honor rate is lower now. Don't know if ts correct.