1. Progresion

Hello, I wanted to know about ice crown citadel and in how long it can be up, basically if it turns out, it's coming after a year, i won't play it, since the progression means u farm 1 raid, and then wait months for another instance to open, in my eyes, will make the game pointless, if i can only farm a low tier raid twice per week. And the same goes with pvp, what gear will be on? wrathfull at the start?

2. Hello, I wanted to know about ice crown citadel and in how long it can be up, basically if it turns out, it's coming after a year, i won't play it, since the progression means u farm 1 raid, and then wait months for another instance to open, in my eyes, will make the game pointless, if i can only farm a low tier raid twice per week. And the same goes with pvp, what gear will be on? wrathfull at the start?
    What should the people playing on retail say they need to wait for September next year before they get new content (Legion)....

3. how does progression make the game pointless? just wtf...pointless is to just farming ICC for years to come...

4. Well, if they release everything, ppl will still do them tier by tier, i will get borred of farming 1 instance and waiting months to release a new one.

5. Well, if they release everything, ppl will still do them tier by tier, i will get borred of farming 1 instance and waiting months to release a new one.
    Nobody is forcing you to farm them over and over again...
    You can raid one week, play something else the other etc...
    It's progressive for a reason.

6. If i want to raid, then it will force me to only do 1 raid for months roflmao

7. Hello, I wanted to know about ice crown citadel and in how long it can be up, basically if it turns out, it's coming after a year, i won't play it, since the progression means u farm 1 raid, and then wait months for another instance to open, in my eyes, will make the game pointless, if i can only farm a low tier raid twice per week. And the same goes with pvp, what gear will be on? wrathfull at the start?
    You have like the weirdest opinion about this that I have ever seen.

Well, if they release everything, ppl will still do them tier by tier, i will get borred of farming 1 instance and waiting months to release a new one.
    That's where you are dead wrong. Why the hell would people bother with Naxx or Ulduar if they can just do FoS/PoS/HoR and raid ICC?
    The reason why they are releasing one at a time with gaps is because they want people to do those tiers...
    Edited: November 6, 2015

8. Those who want to do Naxx and ulduar will do it.

9. Those who want to do Naxx and ulduar will do it.
    Sure they will, but if everyone has access to the same level gear from 5 man dungeons, there's no incentive.
    They would be so easy to faceroll, especially with gear from higher raid tiers.

If you want to have access to all the raids at once so bad, why not play on the other realm which has everything released already?
    Edited: November 6, 2015

10. somebody obviously has never stepped foot into retail and how it was. Sad

11. So basically players who have never played retail are sad now? I have played retail up until few months back, just when they released gold for game time. Why don't i play on another realm? - Thats simple, all the other realms are dead, no competitive PVP and all I wanted was a new realm to start, sadly this is it. In my eyes, im gona farm a bit of those old raids until i get sick, and will be forced to wait 3 months for a new raid to come out, all of these opinions won't change a thing, i was just trying to get an anwser which i guess i got.. I got full chars on all realms. I thought MoP was the real deal, but you either roll a few classes, or you're never reaching r1, thats coming from a multi gladiator from Sargeras(cata, wotlk), too many bugs which won't be fixed soon enough, you have no idea how many ppl left cause theres nothing to do, im just scared that the same thing will happen to this realm.

12. in that case, i truly wish you don't play at all and also to stop making such *****ic threads. go play the other 2 realms if you want to rush things and farm 1-2 instances (namely ICC and RS) until you die. i, and also many other players, got bored from ICC stuff and even pvp for that matter, since that's where we played the most and we want a change. it would feel good being back to deadly/furious season with tier 7-8 content and we've been looking for such a realm. i also hope that progression on wotlk will be really slow, like at least 6 months per season/tier, so we get to that ICC as late as possible.

anyway, on topic once again and to sum it up: there are other 2 realms you can play for ICC farm fest and you can even rush with levels, which works to your playstyle. this is 1x and progression, meaning it's SLOW PACED (or at least it should be) and not meant to rush things to end game content, since that realm would be exactly the same as the other two within few months. i hope staff doesn't change their decision based on this dumb OP's QQ post and decide to make the progression slow like it should be.