1. Can we save spot in queue after disconnect?

So I noticed that as soon as there is 7k+ players playing i get disconnected every 10-20 minutes.

I could be playing for 5 hours straight without one disconnect. But as soon as there is 7000 players loged in, I get a never ending lag.

Then when i try to reconnect i have to wait 30 minutes in queue.

Therefore I cant play if there is 7000 players online.

What about skipping queue you if I reconnect in less than 3 minutes?

2. They said that theyll increase cap to 8k players but they still didnt

3. And what about skip queue for donors?

4. And what about skip queue for donors?
    I dont think that will be added for Lordaeron, even the player accounts of staff cant skip the queue

@OP, if you were in combat when you got disconnected you will be kept ingame till your char leaves combat. This will allow you to join raids again when you disconnect

5. I dont think that will be added for Lordaeron, even the player accounts of staff cant skip the queue

@OP, if you were in combat when you got disconnected you will be kept ingame till your char leaves combat. This will allow you to join raids again when you disconnect
    Why only during combat though? Other private servers and even Rift (the game) have a 5min timer to rejoin the server after being disconnected before having to wait in a queue. Is it that hard to implement?

6. Server DC'ing a lot right now

7. increasing the cap to 8000 only temporarily solves these issues. opening another realm like this one would be a good idea. also, if possible, scripting cross-realm queues for BGs and arenas between those 2 realms. they can still free additional space by banning multiboxing altogether, but still i think we'll need another realm when wotlk content comes.

i also agree with reconnecting within 1-2 minutes after disconnecting and skipping queue that way. the queue wouldn't annoy raid leaders when someone disconnects, since they can just log back in.

8. I personally would not risk to 8k cap since server already lags a lot (for most players) with 7k

9. Why only during combat though? Other private servers and even Rift (the game) have a 5min timer to rejoin the server after being disconnected before having to wait in a queue. Is it that hard to implement?
    ^ This. Also Tera has it, not sure if it's 2-3 or 5 minutes, but it's in there and I gotta say it works as a charm. I used to have a lot of problems with the internet and I'd get Que during every Guild Raid (which is why I donated), but since it's pointless here, I really think it would be a best feature to have since no one skips Que anymore.

Power goes off for a sec, you spend the next 2 hours in que. Error in Wow. Windows Updates (Restart Now) mistake. Crappy Internet, angry GF, angry BF, angry Parent (plug out), idk what else can happen to remove you from the game for 1-2 minutes, but you get my point.

Like now I'm in Queue, but I just came home to play, that's perfectly fine, don't mind the wait. But like the other day, I run in Hellfire and I get an Error out of nowhere and come back to 1000+ Queue, that sucks, really sucks... #feelsbadman.

10. Only in combat? Well, that's kinda pointless TBH.
    What if someone gets DCd and stuck in que while the raid is buffing up before the pull? We'll have to waste god know how much time waiting for him anyway ;x

11. I cant play on Lord until i can skip queue after disconnect.

Been playing for 3 hours today no disconnect. 20 minutes after 7k players online I get never ending lag=had to alt+f4 and wait 30 minutes in queue.

12. Now this is just ridiculous.

I started playing today at 10 am and until 2 pm i had no lag/dc.

But as soon as there is 7000 players online i get lag and have to restart the game and wait in queue.

Are you going to do something about it? Or should should i just stop playing here forever because you dont care anyway?

13. Spent a total of 3 hours in que last sunday as I DC'd every 30-40 minutes, literally my connection would drop for 5 seconds max. If I was quick enough to reset it I wouldnt DC ingame just suffer a huge lag spike.

14. Spent a total of 3 hours in que last sunday as I DC'd every 30-40 minutes, literally my connection would drop for 5 seconds max. If I was quick enough to reset it I wouldnt DC ingame just suffer a huge lag spike.

Wouldn't a lot of these pop issues be solved by banning multiboxing?

15. Wouldn't a lot of these pop issues be solved by banning multiboxing?
    "banning multiboxers".... Stay ignorant.

12 Last