1. Unballanced forces

Horde is clearly more weak than alliance, and this makes all the good people go to alliance. this server is not fun any more.. I played 15 rbgs and won none. Can we do something to encourage good players play for horde?

2. Just wait for a couple of days/weeks and things will get better. (Or just change faction yourself.)

3. well there is only one true BG pvp guild on horde i.e Warbringers, without them horde is farmed , its the only guild that can take on all alliance pvp guilds/premades...
    GL though :P, coz on alliance we getting almost 100% win in bgs

4. Things r changing there from timw to time. At the start ally farmed every BG, then horde were OP with all best guilds on their side, now as i heard ally farm hordes... this will change one day, thats sure.

5. I noticed a lot of gms in ally bgs, they are so op

6. Horde is clearly more weak than alliance, and this makes all the good people go to alliance. this server is not fun any more.. I played 15 rbgs and won none. Can we do something to encourage good players play for horde?
    dont see the point of ur topic. Server is 7x reroll ally and in one day u get him to 80 then pvp with it. problem solved

7. Warbringers, Rudolf and Unit X are all on Horde.

I lose 1/10 BGs, I don't see your problem.

8. Horde is clearly more weak than alliance, and this makes all the good people go to alliance. this server is not fun any more.. I played 15 rbgs and won none. Can we do something to encourage good players play for horde?
    That human racial is too good man but it the same on retail everyone plays a female human. This also one the reasons I stopped playing PvP on Deathwing I don't wanna play Alliance but on the plus we have some of the best racials for PvE and best PvE guilds on deathwing.

9. I don't know what anyone could do about it. This one's entirely on Blizzard. They really screwed up faction balance in WotLK with the implementation of EMFH.

The Horde advantage in PVE is honestly minute, whereas the advantage of Human players who basically have an extra trinket slot is considerable. Not only that, but the main time the Horde racial advantage really comes into play is during progression races - something which is next to non-existent on a server that's eternally locked in 3.3.5a. The Human racial on the other hand continues to retain its tremendous use because the arena ladders are always resetting with the arrival of new seasons.

A new player has a lot more reason to roll Alliance than he has to roll Horde. He can go for slightly more powerful PVE racials that largely don't matter because of how players at this stage being so overgeared trivializes most PVE content, or he can go for significantly more powerful PVP ones that are going to be immensely helpful to him in any PVP situation. This is something that's reflected not only in the over-representation of Humans on the Alliance side (speaking of which, you should really check out the race/class censuses on Lordaeron), but also in the fact that throughout its 5 years, Alliance end-game PVE activity on Molten's WotLK realms has, on average, been somewhat greater than the Horde's. There have always been more "top" PVE guilds - and I use that term very, very loosely - on the Alliance, something which stands in direct contrast with what the status quo on retail was during this expansion.

10. You guys exaggerate a lot. After all we are talking about battlegrounds where you will almost always be accompanied by other players and therefore the trinket is not 100 % necessary.

Also, there have always been strong guilds in both sides, some of them have even changed sides several times.

iSullivan
    The glory days of Deatwing pvp are sadly long behind us, I hope bringing the lord core revitalizes the realm a bit.

12. I don't know what anyone could do about it. This one's entirely on Blizzard. They really screwed up faction balance in WotLK with the implementation of EMFH.

The Horde advantage in PVE is honestly minute, whereas the advantage of Human players who basically have an extra trinket slot is considerable. Not only that, but the main time the Horde racial advantage really comes into play is during progression races - something which is next to non-existent on a server that's eternally locked in 3.3.5a. The Human racial on the other hand continues to retain its tremendous use because the arena ladders are always resetting with the arrival of new seasons.

A new player has a lot more reason to roll Alliance than he has to roll Horde. He can go for slightly more powerful PVE racials that largely don't matter because of how players at this stage being so overgeared trivializes most PVE content, or he can go for significantly more powerful PVP ones that are going to be immensely helpful to him in any PVP situation. This is something that's reflected not only in the over-representation of Humans on the Alliance side (speaking of which, you should really check out the race/class censuses on Lordaeron), but also in the fact that throughout its 5 years, Alliance end-game PVE activity on Molten's WotLK realms has, on average, been somewhat greater than the Horde's. There have always been more "top" PVE guilds - and I use that term very, very loosely - on the Alliance, something which stands in direct contrast with what the status quo on retail was during this expansion.
    Well pre-moltdown it was Horde guilds clearing HC guilds before the Ally guilds on Deathwing, but after the moltdown a lot re-rolled to Alliance. But yea kinda pointless going with racials on private servers that locked on 3.3.5a but whateves.

13. You guys exaggerate a lot. After all we are talking about battlegrounds where you will almost always be accompanied by other players and therefore the trinket is not 100 % necessary.

Also, there have always been strong guilds in both sides, some of them have even changed sides several times.
    but u forget that on horde side 99% are pve players.. alliance have balance system.. but the pvp is stronger on alliance every1 love double trinket.. gg

14. I play Human but I seriously think the racial should be nerfed to Undead version. Would be fun to see all the elitist kids rage.

123 ... Last