1. Warbringers, Rudolf and Unit X are all on Horde.

I lose 1/10 BGs, I don't see your problem.
    Rudolf Scitovski isn't active like before though!
    I do miss those old times.

~Icy

2. I don't know son. It depends a lot on what time we're talking about. Early morning EU time I win 8/10 BGs on Horde at least.

3. I think you cannot relate to his post since you are not solo queuing player.
    Most of you do premades for sure winning. Try solo queuing with no healers and most are low gs but don't leave bg cuz u need honor points for their gears.

4. Try solo queuing with no healers
    Roll a healer and stop crying.

most are low gs but don't leave bg cuz u need honor points for their gears.
    They should vote/do normal dungeons then Heroics... no reason you can't pvp with 5kgs pve then gear through arenas and BG plenty of 2v2 action going on and you can easily get to 1600 or so rating even with that gear. After you fo heroics you can also easily do Naxx, Ulduar, ToC achie runs and pick up gear then make ICC and take the friends you've made along the way/join a guild. By the time you are geared enough to enter ICC (5,3k gs or so) you should know your class well enough from leveling/gearing that tactics can be googled and you can learn them. You should also vote to get trinkets/weapons if you can.

Alternatively you can get gathering professions and B-... I mean "farm" all day make potions/bars/craftables and make gold to sell on the marketplace for coins, it's only about 185k currently for 23 coins... thats a Wrathful piece (I recommend shoulders) and a spare coin or a HC Trinket/weap

5. [QUOTE=Urshalana;2573851]Roll a healer and stop crying.

Rofl im a healer Since 2010 i didn't cry, I make them cry... i replied the post to get relate to their post. how'd they are frustrated in bg's with so many loses..
    Others claiming that they won mostly then losing because they are not solo queuing player cuz they can't que without premade or healers just to sure for their winning...

6. Rofl im a healer Since 2010 i didn't cry, I make them cry... i replied the post to get relate to their post. how'd they are frustrated in bg's with so many loses..
    Others claiming that they won mostly then losing because they are not solo queuing player cuz they can't que without premade or healers just to sure for their winning...

I personally never have issues winning BGs even in solo que as a horde and I play at pretty random times sometimes day in the US sometimes night. I suppose it's possible I just get really really lucky though I doubt it I always /roll like 3 on loot I need for new alts.

7. Human recial isnt that op.Yes you will get 1 more dps trinket,but you will lose a lot of resil.
    For the topic:Back in the old Lordaeron horde was destroying ally every 8/10 bgs(there was only 1 good pvp guild on horde side at that time),but no1 was crying how op are humans.Now every 2-3 days someone is creating new topics telling us how unfair are bgs/humans even when they have 2-3 pvp guilds on horde side.If you want to win more you have to learn to follow tactics(zerg tactics doesnt work vs smart pple) and play as a team - you have to stop waiting for someone more geared/skilled to carry you.For me bgs are balanced atm(ally is stronger a little,but the gap isnt that big)

8. Horde is starting to win again, soooo

9. Until Mirakuru/Striiga turned up. -sob-

~Icy

10. Back in the old Lordaeron horde was destroying ally every 8/10 bgs(there was only 1 good pvp guild on horde side at that time),but no1 was crying how op are humans.
    Hmm i dont remember that times when Horde winning 80% BGs. I was always saying its more like 60% ally 40% horde (as a pug, not in premade), while every horde complaining how we get pwned every BG.

11. That was at the end of Lordaeron, right after Puff Puff Pass had died and only Insanity was left, and before Matrix had to flee the realm because his next ban would be permanent. And when Insanity disbanded, most players just left the realm.

In a way, I'm glad the moltdown happened, because otherwise I'd be stuck in Lordaeron forever. ;P

12. Human recial isnt that op.Yes you will get 1 more dps trinket,but you will lose a lot of resil.
    Which admittedly by Staff members some spells seem to ignore but it's very hard to pinpoint which ones. Not to mention Devouring Plague is pretty lol watching it tick on peopls 3k, 3k, 5k etc every tick.

13. That was at the end of Lordaeron, right after Puff Puff Pass had died and only Insanity was left, and before Matrix had to flee the realm because his next ban would be permanent. And when Insanity disbanded, most players just left the realm.

In a way, I'm glad the moltdown happened, because otherwise I'd be stuck in Lordaeron forever. ;P
    Puff Puff Pass on Lord?
    I remember when Marrix left Lord, that was at the begining of summer 2014. But as ex member of Insanity i can tell u that we almost did not any premades while Matrix was offline, only if Xpxi was on. And by that time, when Matrix was inactive for about a month we were losing every BG, ppl in guild pray the God to get back Matrix xD
    Oh actually i know when Horde was OP back on Lord, u were right. It was when Aomie and Moriarty xfered to Horde and joined Insanity. That was really dominanting time for Horde :-)

14. Grrr... Wasn't Puff Puff Pass there? Or maybe my memory is failing me. What were the other guilds that were there?

Months before Moltdown I created another toon on DW and I played it fairly often so I may be mixing things up.
    Edited: November 23, 2015

15. Grrr... Wasn't Puff Puff Pass there? Or maybe my memory is failing me. What were the other guilds that were there?

Months before Moltdown I created another toon on DW and I played it fairly often so I may be mixing things up.
    Insanity in Horde and Quantum in Aliance (most important PvP guilds) I cant remember if there was any other PvP guild worth mention, maybe Horde Core. PPP was only on DW :)

First 1234 ... Last