1. I play Horde on DW and I win alot of BGs I'm in. I'm not in Warbringers. Personally if you're losing a lot of BGs consider that you are the problem; that you are bad. I myself have seen you *****s play and many of you just ignore field objectives and PvP in random parts of the map. The reason I win is because I focus on the objective (bases, flags, towers, ect) and pre-BG o usually ask 1-3 players to travel with me (I'm 6.3k PvP lock) and we can smash with my CC. There are been many BGs were I haven't even casted spells other than Death Coil, Fear, an Howl Of Terror. How many of you constantly look at the scoreboard to create a pissing match in ur head of whose doing the most Dmg/Kills? I wont even do dmg and still be more valuable than someone with 300k Dmg.

Tl;dr If you lose, blame yourself.
    Edited: December 2, 2015

2. can there be a minimum gear score for joining RBG? just like RDF, at least 4k..

3. Agreed, that's the thing about BG's, to win you need to follow the objectives, not qq about healers or lolmournes on each side. It is also true that the gs can make big difference in small bg's such as warsong or Arathi basin. But in the other BG's... you must follow the objectives or you lose. If you see everyone doing pvp in the middle of Isle, just sneak onto the docks and build a glaive, take two friends and break doors while they are busy. Simple as that.

I also add this video so you can learn.

Edited: December 6, 2015 Reason: Wrong code in video

4. Awesome video posted above.

Everyone else had a completely *****ic/flaming/incoherent post.

No, people don't lose because they are awful--there are a minimum of 9 other people. All things being equal, that means your influence of the battle is 10% or less (for example, 1/25 < 10%, and 1/40 is <<10%. I explained the math because I really feel your post demonstrated you aren't capable of thinking about what it means yourself.)

And no, Horde don't win at any particular time anymore.

And no, changing factions doesn't solve the problem, which is a SERVER-wide issue. It only influences one person, and that's an *****ic solution--assuming there even is one.

As to the guy that wins 90% of the time, screenshot or it didn't happen. I'll be waiting for it.

5. Awesome video posted above.

Everyone else had a completely *****ic/flaming/incoherent post.

No, people don't lose because they are awful--there are a minimum of 9 other people. All things being equal, that means your influence of the battle is 10% or less (for example, 1/25 < 10%, and 1/40 is <<10%. I explained the math because I really feel your post demonstrated you aren't capable of thinking about what it means yourself.)

And no, Horde don't win at any particular time anymore.

And no, changing factions doesn't solve the problem, which is a SERVER-wide issue. It only influences one person, and that's an *****ic solution--assuming there even is one.

As to the guy that wins 90% of the time, screenshot or it didn't happen. I'll be waiting for it.
    The guy probably logs 1h a day, types /who Warbringers, Peekaboo, Rudolf and ques one or two BGs.. that's 9 / 10 per week, therefore 90%, kek.

First ... 456