1. You're delusional if you think the population is declining. Yesterday it peaked at 3.7k, I'm sure months ago it was about the same, if not less.
    Quit random accusing if you don't know what you're talking about. It's not hard to take a look at the information page once in awhile.
    By saying that it only proves that some devs have no idea about what is going on.
    People are leaving mop and every days there is less people playing. Also you caused imbalance between faction allowing bunch of horde whole guilds moving to alliance. You have insight in stats horde-ally and you should disable faction chage into this where there are fewer people keeping it close to 50/50.

Frostwolf is still waiting for a big update fixing stacking buffs,major bugs that are for over a year, isle of thunder release ? all mop raids getting HC mode and all bosses release expect soo ? working dungs and all bgs and arenas ? Nothing

2. The fact YOUR pet bug or content wasn't fixed or release doesn't means nothing is being done.
    The server and what needs to be worked on goes beyond your bellybutton.

3. When will Frostwolf receive update to 5.4.8?

4. When will Frostwolf receive update to 5.4.8?

Mists of Pandaria

November 1, 2015

As anticipated earlier, we will most likely finish our final preparations for the 5.4.8 update next week. Currently we are focusing on getting rid of bad code and replace it with proper solutions, as well as fix more issues we couldn't fix on our current patch. While this can cause smaller issues initially, it will be highly benefitial to the realm in the long run. Once those code fixes and final touches have been completed we will be ready to release. An exact date will be announced next week, after a final assessment. We also have several bigger patches coming up with or shortly after the 5.4.8 update. This includes porting of Lordaeron's classic and burning crusade content to Mists of Pandaria, and the previously announced release of Throne of Thunder heroic.

5. For that, on behalf of us all, i wanted to thank all the Warmane staff, and hope the hard work you put on all the server continues.
    Hard work u say? Hard work on FW? I don't know if you're drunk, blind and stupid or just *** licker.

6. Hard work u say? Hard work on FW? I don't know if you're drunk, blind and stupid or just *** licker.
    I dont like how and what is happening on Frostwolf but we gotta be thankful that we are able to play.
    Tho you're right last months are like, we werent on devs map :p

7. Ah, so the last update 3 days ago does not count, right? What, would it better to leave the realm completely without updates, since players like you will disregard it, and focus on Lordaeron instead, where players are thankful for receiving updates?

I see 26 published class fixes.
    Firstly, u get appreciated in lord only cuz u focus 25x8. Stop updating there fr a week , then compare lord pop with fw pop...we r the mist respectful towards warmane staff... ofc everything has a limit wen it gets annoying over a year....just think arbit.... we r raging cuz thers a valid reason..

pop peaks ? aha pop peaks ofc... u might aswell go see the swear words that happen in most guild chats before they alt f4 after 10 mins... sry but we r not the ones delusional.. its .............

29 fixes? does the fix include abt demo lock ?
    does the fix include deep wounds dmg which is more op than rip?
    does the fix include buggy stampede?
    does the fix include affli haste calculations on misery?
    does the fix include fire mage living bomb abuse?
    does the fix include feral maim fail sometimes ?
    does the fix include major fixes for unholy dk?
    and for the pve fans, does the fix include vengeance correction?
    and many many game breaking fixes?

well i dont want to be judgy b4 changelog but the truth might hurt, ur "fix" will most likely be a quest and a npc in hmmm? desolace????

anyways we r playing for "free" !! cant complain..

8. Ah, so the last update 3 days ago does not count, right? What, would it better to leave the realm completely without updates, since players like you will disregard it, and focus on Lordaeron instead, where players are thankful for receiving updates?

I see 26 published class fixes.
    Cool glasses bro.

9. You call me delusional?
    Call your staff members delusional aswell then.

I do check out the information page often enough. Trust me, I know what I am talking about.
    I do like this expansion and I do like Warmane for hosting this expansion for us.
    I do not like how it is treated and I do everything to help make it better.
    And the current effort is not enough.
    All eyes on 5.4.8 and especially ToT heroic.
    It is always something we look at, whether it is the case or not. Population is something we watch very carefully. I don't know about calling anyone delusional (which was a tad rude), but I can say that it may not be quite as extreme as some people say. That doesn't mean, however, it goes unnoticed.

Not to mention Kaer actually admitted on stream how he feels about MoP. Can't blame people for feeling the way they do.
    He, just like everyone else, has their opinion. I've personally felt that Molten over-extended on how many expansions the server had, which makes it much more difficult to keep up with an acceptable development rate. Warmane, as Molten's successor, and the bulk of us being a part of Molten's old staff, we didn't want to abandon any expansion completely so long as there were people that played on it. Now it falls on us to make hard choices, which eventually is going to make some people feel "abandoned" like they do now. I can't argue that how they feel is wrong, because it's quite understandable how people feel this way.
    (Though I must say that the staff prefers to appear as a single entity, and that our opinion is one and united, even when it is not. For the sake of the community.)

Regardless, it doesn't change that we do have plans for MoP development on the long term, and that there's a lot of things we want to do for you guys. As much as some people hate it, Lordaeron is key to our success and growth right now. Once Lordaeron gets a lot of work done on it, we can better shift our development teams towards Cata & MoP and give you guys all what you deserve - which you really do, for your patience.

Many of the staff members understand your frustration, though there's not a whole lot we can do about it at exactly this moment, but we are trying to deliver a bit of what we can. Just the same, though, it can get quite frustrating for us for people to constantly complain, berate and insult us. Especially since it's going to happen one way or another, from one part of the community or another. We had to choose an expansion to pour our focus in, and the others were bound to feel this way.

That all said, we appreciate the patience of those who maintain it, and we appreciate the people who complain; because, really, it's just because they care about their realm and the server and want it to improve just like we do. We would appreciate it also if everyone could keep things civil, also. It would make the staff's lives easier for sure, and getting out of hand wouldn't do much to service any community member either.

10. All I ever wanted was more information about the development, It is better since Moltdown but still not enough. Giving more info about the state of development would make everyone happier. (Just my silly opinion)

Thanks

11. It is always something we look at, whether it is the case or not. Population is something we watch very carefully. I don't know about calling anyone delusional (which was a tad rude), but I can say that it may not be quite as extreme as some people say. That doesn't mean, however, it goes unnoticed.

He, just like everyone else, has their opinion. I've personally felt that Molten over-extended on how many expansions the server had, which makes it much more difficult to keep up with an acceptable development rate. Warmane, as Molten's successor, and the bulk of us being a part of Molten's old staff, we didn't want to abandon any expansion completely so long as there were people that played on it. Now it falls on us to make hard choices, which eventually is going to make some people feel "abandoned" like they do now. I can't argue that how they feel is wrong, because it's quite understandable how people feel this way.
    (Though I must say that the staff prefers to appear as a single entity, and that our opinion is one and united, even when it is not. For the sake of the community.)

Regardless, it doesn't change that we do have plans for MoP development on the long term, and that there's a lot of things we want to do for you guys. As much as some people hate it, Lordaeron is key to our success and growth right now. Once Lordaeron gets a lot of work done on it, we can better shift our development teams towards Cata & MoP and give you guys all what you deserve - which you really do, for your patience.

Many of the staff members understand your frustration, though there's not a whole lot we can do about it at exactly this moment, but we are trying to deliver a bit of what we can. Just the same, though, it can get quite frustrating for us for people to constantly complain, berate and insult us. Especially since it's going to happen one way or another, from one part of the community or another. We had to choose an expansion to pour our focus in, and the others were bound to feel this way.

That all said, we appreciate the patience of those who maintain it, and we appreciate the people who complain; because, really, it's just because they care about their realm and the server and want it to improve just like we do. We would appreciate it also if everyone could keep things civil, also. It would make the staff's lives easier for sure, and getting out of hand wouldn't do much to service any community member either.
    Thanks for those words, really!
    As you said, we would not qq if we didn't care about this realm/server.

About the population. Sure the numbers are still ok.
    But if you have a little insight into the actual players on the realm you can see that there is a frightening decline going on in having competitive PvE guilds.
    Those are very health for a realm in my oppinion and it affects both Alliance and Horde.

So calling me or us delusional is just ...

12. You're delusional if you think the population is declining. Yesterday it peaked at 3.7k, I'm sure months ago it was about the same, if not less.
    you must be new to the staff or "delusional"

since you are new to this community, let me tell you that when MoP started on Molten, there were 2 servers. one with 5k cap on constant peak. thats five thousand jic, and the other was never less than 4k.

in total, there were more than 9k players on MoP, thats nine thousand, jic

+9k > 3.7k

if the staff doesn't think there has been a very, very drastic reduction on the MoP population, we are doomed

13. It is always something we look at, whether it is the case or not. Population is something we watch very carefully. I don't know about calling anyone delusional (which was a tad rude), but I can say that it may not be quite as extreme as some people say. That doesn't mean, however, it goes unnoticed................
    Finally, someone reasonable to talk to. I mean, the attitude on previous comments from mods is just... well... let me be polite and just say shocking.

OK, we understand Lord is your main focus and main source of revenue... we understand MoP is in very bad shape, and since focus shifted to Lord it can't be done as fast as all of us would like to. But explain to us why you guys can't deliver simple things - Things like releasing all Arena's and BGs. You have most of them working on other expansions and they could be easily ported here.
    You stated you'll be porting Lordaeron's classic and burning crusade content. So you can easily port that, but after year and a half, you can't give us more than few BGs??? Not to mention only 3 work as intended... I mean, it doesn't matter if you admit it or not, but PVP part of MoP is completely neglected. With such a serious lack of content, you could at least give us THAT, so we have something to do while waiting for other things to be scripted. You do realize that this is the ONLY server with only 5 BGs, right??? For Christ sake, it's a wonder we have this many players...
    Edited: November 7, 2015

14. It is always something we look at, whether it is the case or not. Population is something we watch very carefully. I don't know about calling anyone delusional (which was a tad rude), but I can say that it may not be quite as extreme as some people say. That doesn't mean, however, it goes unnoticed.

You should really speak out more often. :)

15. I consider "work starting to resume on Frostwolf" the day they announce any of these two things:
    1.) another old content raid has been opened.
    2.) another battleground has been released AND the battleground exclusion has been fixed.

Call me when either of those happens, and I may just play here again.

First 123 Last