1. I didn't mean to start a comment war in here between moderators and us. I voiced this opinion that i had on my head because we got a bit more attention than we usually do. We got an update and some information on the devlog of how the development is doing, and for that i felt thankful. Sure, call me *ss licker or anything you want, i just appreciate the work the devs try putting into this realm even though Lordaeron gets almost everything.

It is always something we look at, whether it is the case or not. Population is something we watch very carefully. I don't know about calling anyone delusional (which was a tad rude), but I can say that it may not be quite as extreme as some people say. That doesn't mean, however, it goes unnoticed.

He, just like everyone else, has their opinion. I've personally felt that Molten over-extended on how many expansions the server had, which makes it much more difficult to keep up with an acceptable development rate. Warmane, as Molten's successor, and the bulk of us being a part of Molten's old staff, we didn't want to abandon any expansion completely so long as there were people that played on it. Now it falls on us to make hard choices, which eventually is going to make some people feel "abandoned" like they do now. I can't argue that how they feel is wrong, because it's quite understandable how people feel this way.
    (Though I must say that the staff prefers to appear as a single entity, and that our opinion is one and united, even when it is not. For the sake of the community.)

Regardless, it doesn't change that we do have plans for MoP development on the long term, and that there's a lot of things we want to do for you guys. As much as some people hate it, Lordaeron is key to our success and growth right now. Once Lordaeron gets a lot of work done on it, we can better shift our development teams towards Cata & MoP and give you guys all what you deserve - which you really do, for your patience.

Many of the staff members understand your frustration, though there's not a whole lot we can do about it at exactly this moment, but we are trying to deliver a bit of what we can. Just the same, though, it can get quite frustrating for us for people to constantly complain, berate and insult us. Especially since it's going to happen one way or another, from one part of the community or another. We had to choose an expansion to pour our focus in, and the others were bound to feel this way.

That all said, we appreciate the patience of those who maintain it, and we appreciate the people who complain; because, really, it's just because they care about their realm and the server and want it to improve just like we do. We would appreciate it also if everyone could keep things civil, also. It would make the staff's lives easier for sure, and getting out of hand wouldn't do much to service any community member either.
    This^ is what it means to be a moderator. I don't mean to sound bad, but the way some moderators here handle the community is... Violent. THey are supposed to MODERATE, not discuss in a bad maner. Again, i am voicing my opinion and i hope no one gets mad at it. Thanks, Mercy.

2. I didn't mean to start a comment war in here between moderators and us. I voiced this opinion that i had on my head because we got a bit more attention than we usually do. We got an update and some information on the devlog of how the development is doing, and for that i felt thankful. Sure, call me *ss licker or anything you want, i just appreciate the work the devs try putting into this realm even though Lordaeron gets almost everything.

This^ is what it means to be a moderator. I don't mean to sound bad, but the way some moderators here handle the community is... Violent. THey are supposed to MODERATE, not discuss in a bad maner. Again, i am voicing my opinion and i hope no one gets mad at it. Thanks, Mercy.
    Amen .

3. About the population. Sure the numbers are still ok.
    But if you have a little insight into the actual players on the realm you can see that there is a frightening decline going on in having competitive PvE guilds.
    I don't think you can call 2 horde guilds farming ToT on 10/25 man with all their chars (mains/alts) competitive. It just a farm fest to kill some time. Atm there isn't much to do, unless you went insane like me and made all classes, lvl them to 90 and gear them at least in full tyranical (only rogue and priest left yey).

4. I feel like they just tried to good cop, bad cop us.

5. Regardless, it doesn't change that we do have plans for MoP development on the long term, and that there's a lot of things we want to do for you guys. As much as some people hate it, Lordaeron is key to our success and growth right now. Once Lordaeron gets a lot of work done on it, we can better shift our development teams towards Cata & MoP and give you guys all what you deserve - which you really do, for your patience.

Many of the staff members understand your frustration, though there's not a whole lot we can do about it at exactly this moment, but we are trying to deliver a bit of what we can. Just the same, though, it can get quite frustrating for us for people to constantly complain, berate and insult us. Especially since it's going to happen one way or another, from one part of the community or another. We had to choose an expansion to pour our focus in, and the others were bound to feel this way.
    Finally a good post which clears things up etc. but we need something in return for patience, it's impossible to stay around in a very long term so choices like releasing a marketplace with less gear and high prices (which works for more complete expansions like WotLk but not on MoP with almost no old content and gear being used for other purposes) without any notification about that isn't really a good way to keep a large community happy. That are things are that make us feel betrayed in some sort of way. It at least made Warmane worse for me, even on Molten we even got free points once in a while
    which was always very awesome, you feel more like a part of something. Now it feels like the community is a burden on the devs with only ungrateful people.

My suggestion is to also work on 1 new bg when 5.4.8 is released, like Battle of Gilneas. Trust me it will make a lot of people happy. And when it was open in the beginning it wasn't 'that bugged'. Temple of Kotmogu still gives 4x honor and doesn't show orbs on map and that one is even released.

So what I think is the 'Todo list':
    -broken class fixes (demo and unholy I think?)
    -new bg('s)
    -etc etc.

This is just how I feel about all this. Maybe some day MoP will be as functional as Lordaeron :)
    Edited: November 8, 2015

6. Finally, someone reasonable to talk to. I mean, the attitude on previous comments from mods is just... well... let me be polite and just say shocking.

OK, we understand Lord is your main focus and main source of revenue... we understand MoP is in very bad shape, and since focus shifted to Lord it can't be done as fast as all of us would like to. But explain to us why you guys can't deliver simple things - Things like releasing all Arena's and BGs. You have most of them working on other expansions and they could be easily ported here.
    You stated you'll be porting Lordaeron's classic and burning crusade content. So you can easily port that, but after year and a half, you can't give us more than few BGs??? Not to mention only 3 work as intended... I mean, it doesn't matter if you admit it or not, but PVP part of MoP is completely neglected. With such a serious lack of content, you could at least give us THAT, so we have something to do while waiting for other things to be scripted. You do realize that this is the ONLY server with only 5 BGs, right??? For Christ sake, it's a wonder we have this many players...
    When we first had only 3 bgs working, for 8 months, i considered quitting. I, myself , don't know why i login in mop anymore. Theres nothing to do. No to mention that the bg queues started to rise to 24min , on alliance side at peak hours.
    If mop dies somehow , i'm screwd with this game, the only solution for me is to play on wotlk which ive never did, only till lvl 22. I just alt f4 when i almost killed a mob that took ages, ran away in fear then he aggroed 5 more. Lol screw that. Also i cant stand not having zone map level and even dungeon journal.
    What can I say, I started to play wow 1year and half before moltdown, on cata. Ofc wotlk feels so freaking outdated to some of us. Like play half life 2 for the first time and then play half life 1 ( before blackmesa rework), to understand the story. . I doubt u'll play that lol.
    So yea im going the **** out Offtopic right now. I don't have high expectations for mop anymore..
    Im miss cata before moltdown. Now everyone running in BiS and the population is even lower. I can't believe how Gurhtalak wasnt fixed for 5 months.. come on now

7. I feel like they just tried to good cop, bad cop us.
    I got the same feeling, it happend a couple of times back when Cataclysm came out on Molten. The focus suddenly switched to LK, ppl QQ-ing on forums and then this kinda stuff.

8. I got the same feeling, it happend a couple of times back when Cataclysm came out on Molten. The focus suddenly switched to LK, ppl QQ-ing on forums and then this kinda stuff.
    It will be like this no matter what they are saying and what we expect them to do. There is one expansion too much to handle and thats the main problem. There should be LK + mop or cata. Now imagine, that one day,they'll change their minds about WoD and will release it. 4 expansions to fix/maintain. In a few months Legion is going to be launched, they decide to release Legion - 5 xpac.
    Now with three expansions they have problems. Ppl on MOP whine and QQ that there is no attention to their realms, same is happening on Cata and LK. Now deal with it to make everyone happy - you can't. Having one less expansion would kinda help.

9. All i wish that they told me after they lost all my Chars ( with the Moltdown ) :
    "Hey we open Mop Servers again, but we will dont focus them and push near 0 Updates for the next year or maby more, so think twice before you spend your Coins here."

Sad that i dont had the Info BEFORE i spend my Coins on the MoP Servers.

10. All i wish that they told me after they lost all my Chars ( with the Moltdown ) :
    "Hey we open Mop Servers again, but we will dont focus them and push near 0 Updates for the next year or maby more, so think twice before you spend your Coins here."

Sad that i dont had the Info BEFORE i spend my Coins on the MoP Servers.
    I'm still pissed about spending my coins and then they didn't wipe the free coins when they released 522 gear to the marketplace like that had said they would :P

11. This must be sarcastic.
    This realm will die if they do not deliver with the 5.4.8 update.
    It might be a slow death, but it will come.

Thank you!
    agreed. already dying very slowly. havent seen 5k population since the release of Lordaeron.

First 123