1. On behalf of all FW players...

... I remember when we all raged for not getting attention from the devs because of Lordaeron. But that changed now- We are getting the attention this server needed! For that, on behalf of us all, i wanted to thank all the Warmane staff, and hope the hard work you put on all the server continues.

2. ... I remember when we all raged for not getting attention from the devs because of Lordaeron. But that changed now- We are getting the attention this server needed! For that, on behalf of us all, i wanted to thank all the Warmane staff, and hope the hard work you put on all the server continues.
    What attention?

3. ... I remember when we all raged for not getting attention from the devs because of Lordaeron. But that changed now- We are getting the attention this server needed! For that, on behalf of us all, i wanted to thank all the Warmane staff, and hope the hard work you put on all the server continues.
    you drunk? talk about yourself :D

4. ... I remember when we all raged for not getting attention from the devs because of Lordaeron. But that changed now- We are getting the attention this server needed! For that, on behalf of us all, i wanted to thank all the Warmane staff, and hope the hard work you put on all the server continues.
    This must be sarcastic.
    This realm will die if they do not deliver with the 5.4.8 update.
    It might be a slow death, but it will come.

Thank you!

5. MISTS OF PANDARIA UPDATE
    November 3, 2015
    Frostwolf is being restarted to apply an update to fix lots of class and spell issues, as well as several PvE updates. A changelog will be posted later tonight.

Mists of Pandaria
    November 1, 2015
    As anticipated earlier, we will most likely finish our final preparations for the 5.4.8 update next week. Currently we are focusing on getting rid of bad code and replace it with proper solutions, as well as fix more issues we couldn't fix on our current patch. While this can cause smaller issues initially, it will be highly benefitial to the realm in the long run. Once those code fixes and final touches have been completed we will be ready to release. An exact date will be announced next week, after a final assessment. We also have several bigger patches coming up with or shortly after the 5.4.8 update. This includes porting of Lordaeron's classic and burning crusade content to Mists of Pandaria, and the previously announced release of Throne of Thunder heroic.

The planned update of spell and instance fixes has been postponed till Tuesday to fix a few crucial issues found while testing.

6. MISTS OF PANDARIA UPDATE
    November 3, 2015
    Frostwolf is being restarted to apply an update to fix lots of class and spell issues, as well as several PvE updates. A changelog will be posted later tonight.

Mists of Pandaria
    November 1, 2015
    As anticipated earlier, we will most likely finish our final preparations for the 5.4.8 update next week. Currently we are focusing on getting rid of bad code and replace it with proper solutions, as well as fix more issues we couldn't fix on our current patch. While this can cause smaller issues initially, it will be highly benefitial to the realm in the long run. Once those code fixes and final touches have been completed we will be ready to release. An exact date will be announced next week, after a final assessment. We also have several bigger patches coming up with or shortly after the 5.4.8 update. This includes porting of Lordaeron's classic and burning crusade content to Mists of Pandaria, and the previously announced release of Throne of Thunder heroic.

The planned update of spell and instance fixes has been postponed till Tuesday to fix a few crucial issues found while testing.
    Though i do feel glad they reported an upcoming change, i am still skeptical enough to NOT call it "attention" to FW. Lets hope for the best tho.

7. "fix lots of class and spell issues"

yeah right!

8. Though i do feel glad they reported an upcoming change, i am still skeptical enough to NOT call it "attention" to FW. Lets hope for the best tho.
    Ah, so the last update 3 days ago does not count, right? What, would it better to leave the realm completely without updates, since players like you will disregard it, and focus on Lordaeron instead, where players are thankful for receiving updates?

"fix lots of class and spell issues"

yeah right!
    I see 26 published class fixes.

9. Ah, so the last update 3 days ago does not count, right? What, would it better to leave the realm completely without updates, since players like you will disregard it, and focus on Lordaeron instead, where players are thankful for receiving updates?

There are more class fixes that arent included in the CL ;o

10. Ah, so the last update 3 days ago does not count, right? What, would it better to leave the realm completely without updates, since players like you will disregard it, and focus on Lordaeron instead, where players are thankful for receiving updates?

Let me ask you.
    Does it stop the decline in population?
    Does it bring back people who do PvE content?
    Does it bring back competitive PvE guilds?

11. Let me ask you.
    Does it stop the decline in population?
    Does it bring back people who do PvE content?
    Does it bring back competitive PvE guilds?
    You're delusional if you think the population is declining. Yesterday it peaked at 3.7k, I'm sure months ago it was about the same, if not less.
    Quit random accusing if you don't know what you're talking about. It's not hard to take a look at the information page once in awhile.

12. Ah, so the last update 3 days ago does not count, right? What, would it better to leave the realm completely without updates, since players like you will disregard it, and focus on Lordaeron instead, where players are thankful for receiving updates?

My friend, I never said I wasn't thankful, but a lot of stuff still needs to be done. Once its done, you can have my full gratitude. But until then, i can only wait and watch.

And you don't have to be categorical by saying "players like you". Everyone here has a different opinion about what you guys are delivering to us. Some are satisfied like the OP, some are not. I belong in between the two.

Also, players in Lorderon have
    1. New and unending content
    2. Population
    3. Thrill of something new everyday, every week, something to look forward to in general
    4. Active update and reports about any failures

You give them a bit of candy and they will be thankful ofc.

However players of FW have
    1. No new content since ages
    2. Low population and faction imbalance
    3. Multitude of class and content bugs still pending (oldest reports on bug tracker "confirmed" are over 6 months old)
    4. Very VERY recently being given a few updates in form of basic class fixes

You give them a bit of candy and they may not really be as thankful as lorderon folks ofc.

Just basic situation analysis.

No offence, but I wanna wait and watch what you guys do to improve things on FW before completely /bow and /thank you guys.
    Edited: November 7, 2015

13. You're delusional if you think the population is declining. Yesterday it peaked at 3.7k, I'm sure months ago it was about the same, if not less.
    Quit random accusing if you don't know what you're talking about. It's not hard to take a look at the information page once in awhile.

No,

When FW and Sargeras merged population touched 5k+ players even at non-peak hours.

14. You're delusional if you think the population is declining. Yesterday it peaked at 3.7k, I'm sure months ago it was about the same, if not less.
    You call me delusional?
    Call your staff members delusional aswell then.

I do check out the information page often enough. Trust me, I know what I am talking about.
    I do like this expansion and I do like Warmane for hosting this expansion for us.
    I do not like how it is treated and I do everything to help make it better.
    And the current effort is not enough.
    All eyes on 5.4.8 and especially ToT heroic.
    Edited: November 7, 2015

15. Not to mention Kaer actually admitted on stream how he feels about MoP. Can't blame people for feeling the way they do.

123 Last