1. Hi mate rc100, im beggining with demo locks and ur video made me felt in love with demo spec, so for low gear and beggining in dungeons and those things, would u reccomend me Imp talents or felguard talents? i mean for doing fos pos runs and rdf hcs u know while i go getting better items, ty for attention
    H! mate

If you just start and you are low geared definitely Felguard.
    Spec and glyphs like this one - https://db.rising-gods.de/?talent#IZ...sgzAoE00Vb:TNn

2. Hi rc100, im a big fan of yours when it comes to warlock, (not sure if the arcane mage guide is yours but i like that one aswell hihi), my question is this, i'm 5.6 with my lock atm, got 4pt10, main issue as always are trinkets but let's not think of that right now, currently im with 3k sp 36% crit 900 haste unbuffed. Id like to know should i go with the felguard or the imp? I understand imp does more dps but idk if it's that much significant, and it boosts the incinerates, immolate, soulfire, hellfire crit by 5%. Is that 5% crit on those really better then 5% more damage on shadwbolt/corruption? And btw is it worth to go with the so called "spirit-stacker build" to maximize the sp boost to other people in raid? Ty in advance.

3. Hi rc100, im a big fan of yours when it comes to warlock, (not sure if the arcane mage guide is yours but i like that one aswell hihi), my question is this, i'm 5.6 with my lock atm, got 4pt10, main issue as always are trinkets but let's not think of that right now, currently im with 3k sp 36% crit 900 haste unbuffed. Id like to know should i go with the felguard or the imp? I understand imp does more dps but idk if it's that much significant, and it boosts the incinerates, immolate, soulfire, hellfire crit by 5%. Is that 5% crit on those really better then 5% more damage on shadwbolt/corruption? And btw is it worth to go with the so called "spirit-stacker build" to maximize the sp boost to other people in raid? Ty in advance.
    Hey
    I would suggest you to play with felguard. Ones you learn the class better, boss mechanics, and you start doing more than 50% fire damage then give imp a try.If you become one of this demon warlocks that are always doing damage just above the tanks, then yes at least you will give better buff to the rest of the raid.If that is not the case i will not recommend sprit stacker build.

4. Hi rc100,

I need your help regarding affliction locks. For some reason I'm doing inconsistent and lower dps on a training dummy, when I'm using DFO (7500 - 8500) instead of Phylactery (8200 - 8700). This is of course self buffed, and no raid buffs included. I don't know whats wrong, am I just unlucky with my procs during my DFO attempts?

Here are my stats when I'm using DFO: https://imgur.com/8GkOG5z
    Here are my stats when I'm using Phyl: https://imgur.com/IUXbUnr

Do you suggest that I abandon using DFO even though I'm 1616 haste with it? or should I still use DFO and just substitute my haste gems with pure spell power?

Thanks in advance.
    Edited: October 7, 2017

5. When you say you're using haste gems, you don't mean straight +20 haste right? You want 12 sp 10 haste in yellow sockets and 23 spellpower in red ones.

Not having your full raid buffs does change a lot. How long were you attacking the dummy for? Phylactery works amazingly on short encounters whereas DFO needs the fight to be longer for it overcome Phylactery in value.

6. Hi Phalanx,

Yes I'm using 12sp and 10 haste gems. Although I have 1 pure +20 haste gem to reach the 1616 haste.
    My test duration is every 3 minutes.

Maybe just maybe, if I can test the dps during drain soul phase (25% HP), DFO may outdps phylactery.
    Unfortunately, training dummies can only drop it's hp to 33%.

Thanks.

7. At the moment i believe PNL is the better choice.@ 25% you can test to see how rarely dfo will proc when we start to drain soul. When i did some test i found that only initial spell cast proc the trinket.For example if you just spam corruption on the target without doing any damage it will proc it eventually. That leave as with lower chance to proc it since most of the time we are using drain soul. The way we can proc it is when we refresh, UA, Haunt, Instant shadow bolt and drain soul. To make it clear only the initial cast that means damage from dots or channeling will not have a chance to proc the trinket.

8. For those who were interested on my question,

I did a retest again and extended it to 5 minutes (1 full duration of curse of elements). I found out that DFO outdps phylactery.
    With a long uptime of eradication buff and no missed spells, I achieved a new personal record of 9k dps on dummy with DFO.

On the other hand, I did a drain soul test with both trinkets on training dummy (although its @ 100% hp); I have found negligible difference on dps.

Thank you for your help and suggestions.

9. Hi, I am a 6.2k warlock, with 1117 haste 38.54% crit unbuffed (I have some spirit gear unfortunatelly). At the moment I am using felguard, would the imp spec give me more damage overall? (personal damage) Also, when geared BiS, is imp better than felguard (for personal damage)?

10. Hi, I am a 6.2k warlock, with 1117 haste 38.54% crit unbuffed (I have some spirit gear unfortunatelly). At the moment I am using felguard, would the imp spec give me more damage overall? (personal damage) Also, when geared BiS, is imp better than felguard (for personal damage)?
    After recent changes imp damage is not like before. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2870882
    Felguard is better now.

11. After recent changes imp damage is not like before. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2870882
    Felguard is better now.
    And do you use felguard glyph or meta glyph? In that link someone says felguard glyph is bugged

12. And do you use felguard glyph or meta glyph? In that link someone says felguard glyph is bugged
    Last raid i was with felguard glyph, and pet dps was in 2.5 - 2.9k dps range, will try with Meta next reset.

13. And do you use felguard glyph or meta glyph? In that link someone says felguard glyph is bugged
    In all likelihood, it's your best choice regardless. Even if the Felguard's scalings and formulas are a little suspect atm, it's not like you have many other great options as Demo.

14. Hi, I was checking some of your youtube videos with affliction, and I see you using CoA instead of CoD, which is the one suggested in the main thread. I was wondering whether it is better to use CoA or CoD, and whether is worth it or not the talent improved curse of agony

15. Hi, I was checking some of your youtube videos with affliction, and I see you using CoA instead of CoD, which is the one suggested in the main thread. I was wondering whether it is better to use CoA or CoD, and whether is worth it or not the talent improved curse of agony
    H!
    Talent improved curse of agony totally worth it. Good time to use CoD is when you have huge disconnects from the boss. For example when Sindragosa is about to fly in air, LK p.1.5, 2-5 before every FMC and so on.

First ... 910111213 ... Last