1. Hi. I've been reading all the comments and they provide really good information. But I am still confused about haste, and would like to ask some questions.

Here are my stats
    crit: 38,68%
    haste: 877 (with spell stone 1117)
    spirit: 589
    bonus damage: 2961 (fel armor 3424)

gear: 4 t10, 4x spirit items, 3x 20 haste gems.
    spec: demo = quick decay, life tap, meta

My shadow bolt cast is 1,87 sec, and with potion of speed 1,67 sec cast. This confuses me because with that potion I have 1617 haste, which is cap as I understood ?
    My question is what should I do ? Is this 0,2 sec cast increase from potion worth it ? I've been practicing and I can use it twice in a fight.
    Is it a good idea to keep it this way or should I use sp + haste gems ? Also I don't like crit, but I did read how stats affect dps, so is there any other gem beneficial instead of sp + crit (for yellow sockets) ?
    Also, your guide says that shadow bolt is 1,7 sec cast with 1012 haste. How so ? I don't understand that part. Is that without spell stone , because that would sound right.

I am sorry if I am going to make you repeat some things you already said, but I really want to become a better and knowledgeable player.

2. I did put haste formulas into the guide. These numbers that i provede are with raid buffs and in proper raid setup you have additional 8% more haste. With your haste 1117 aka 34.06% haste plus 8% haste from raids your casting time on shadow bolt is 1.75 aka 1.7 couse the numbers there are given on 0.05 separation.
    Shadow Bolt need 42.85% haste to be in 1.75 casting time.

Here is the formula ((2.5 / 1.75) - 1) * 100
    just change 1.75 with the casting time you want to reach and you will see how much % haste you need to do it.

ps. dont ever gem pure haste gems stick to the guide for colors its a dps loss the way you have it right now.

You need to be in range to get these buffs if you have these classes and specs into the raid.
    Improved Moonkin Aura - Provides 3% haste to those affected by Moonkin Aura.
    Wrath of Air Totem - Provides 5% haste to casters
    32.79 haste rating = 1% haste

my warlock is with 1339 haste and you can see my casting time from this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh9BEUMOYWc
    Edited: December 13, 2018

3. Thank you so much for your comment. It really cleared some things up. Just two more questions.

1) I see you use Demonic Empowerment. Is it worth specing into it ? Does it need a sinergy with specific glyph, etc ?
    2) How to handle adds that die really fast as demonology warlock ? Let's say Molten Core is unavailable, just like Meta form and Decimation, but add dies in 2 seconds so one shadow bolt might be sent into a corpse.

4. this might have been posted somewhere, but can your please post your POWA auras code here? i like yours very much

5. Thank you so much for your comment. It really cleared some things up. Just two more questions.

1) I see you use Demonic Empowerment. Is it worth specing into it ? Does it need a sinergy with specific glyph, etc ?
    2) How to handle adds that die really fast as demonology warlock ? Let's say Molten Core is unavailable, just like Meta form and Decimation, but add dies in 2 seconds so one shadow bolt might be sent into a corpse.
    1- Last time i was playing i did try the senergy that you can have with talents and glyphs was not good. Here you can see my spec with glyphs that was optimal before i stop to play here. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/talents
    2 - You really have 2 options there, first one is to ignore completely the adds, 2nd one is to make shadow bolt rank 1 and use it on them so you can proc decimation. If they die that fast as you are saying.

this might have been posted somewhere, but can your please post your POWA auras code here? i like yours very much
    I`m prety sure on the first page in the guide under |What addons will help you| there is a link to a video explaining all the setting i have on warlock with power aura mate. or you can check any of my latest videos and in the video description there is a link to my addons and UI and specialy how to do power aura config on warlock like mine.

6. Hey I've been wondering how to integrate Shadow Cleave in my rotation. I'm using your macros for Shadow Bolt, Soulfire etc. and I dont seem to be casting any cleaves. Should I be waiting a bit after every cast?

7. Hi rc100

Long time no see, I am still using the 0/52/19 talent and still using Imp, is it still the latest spec and pet today? If not what is the latest talents and pet to use?

Thanks

Silversleep

8. For me Destruction is the best build for lock on ICC.

I found a log of mine from 2010 playing from Destruction, but it does not have the LK H that was made achivement of it, but it has all the other Boss H : http://worldoflogs.com/reports/nt6lm...?s=5188&e=5326

He used Destruction with imp.

9. For me Destruction is the best build for lock on ICC.

I found a log of mine from 2010 playing from Destruction, but it does not have the LK H that was made achivement of it, but it has all the other Boss H : http://worldoflogs.com/reports/nt6lm...?s=5188&e=5326

He used Destruction with imp.
    Have a better look this is just pre cata expansion couse they have the cata spells and using it. Its way different than wotlk ;]/
    read this 2 spells is this wotlk ones ;]?

Bane of Havoc
    Bane of Doom

10. For the Demo Imp spec, is there a talent build that has 3 points of suppression? I would like to make a similiar talent build only when other warlocks have a felguard, so I help with some hp buff.

11. Hey. Got a spellstone enquiry.
    1 - Do you use Grand spellstone over grand firestone?
    2 - Do you still use GS even if u dont reach a new haste breakpoint (eg hardcap) by applying and are over the soft haste cap?
    3 - If u have engineering then would it be possibly worth to use GF over GS?
    4 - Does it change according to boss, eg on marrow can get more soul fires out so would use GF for single spell dmg?
    Edited: September 16, 2019

12. Also was wondering about that, but even with 50% haste shadow bolt far away from gcd and corrupton ticks faster.
    I checked it on simcraft: 1)spell stone + double haste pot , 2) Fire stone + double wild magic pot.
    https://imgur.com/a/elKcblE
    Haste still better, but difference not so high.
    ALso If smb can help me here. I need macro to use corruption on trash without target switching. I have this one for LK now:
    #showtooltip Corruption
    /target Drudge Ghoul
    /cast Corruption
    /targetlasttarget
    But it binded to ghouls, and i wanna do same macro for 1lvl shadow bolt to aff target without switching. I tried /target Drudge Ghoul -> /targetenemy, but it switches target also. WHat's wrong with it? Basically i need to macro 3 steps: change target (like pressing tab) - use spell - choose prev target.

13. in case anybody needs LK25hc affliction PoV, i've been learning how to play from this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZCV...ature=youtu.be

14. Abusing pos trinq looks good, still 20% crit > than 10% set bonuss to roll. With some rogue friend, he should be beast on dbs.

First ... 31112131415 Last