1. You assumed that if you want to go 2/2 demonic power you should take these points from Nemesis which is just wrong.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/talents

What you don't need is 2/2 intensity for pushback occurs in few encounters like marrowgar or rotface which are easy and short fights anyways so there's a waste of 1 important point which could give your imp huge dps boost (see screenshots below). Of course pushback happens in situations like when you aggro ghouls on LK or adds @ Lady but for what it's worth the most interesting encounters in ICC do not require of you to have 2/2 intensity (in worst case scenario its like +0,1 - 0,2 sec in your casts).

And then you can put these points for your imp. I'm not going to argue about your calculations of the immolation aura on LK and valkyrs its more dependant of your gameplay when you use your cooldowns on valkyrs - meta, immolation aura target your valkyr/spam seed of corru but again you assumed that I loose some points from Nemesis which would mean my meta has longer cd.
    My meta cd is exactly 2:06 so it combines pretty good with racial + engi speed I can use meta twice on almost all fights except maybe Marrowgar and some lazy encounters like Blood council (who cares :D).

And lastly I've checked your imp damage and compared it to mine, it's not 400 dps difference but more like 1k which is a lot.

http://imgur.com/a/QtV6v

The one without name of the boss is actually Prof hc, your Festergut with BL and mine without is still a difference of ~~ 600 dps and @ DB hc mine does almost 1,2k more.
    There's a date on my screenshots in the right lower corner so you can see when I have made them. This soulfire was not buffed in any way like tots ( I wish :D ) just flamecap and meta.
    It's difficult to compare dps when we are playing in different raid conditions, I would like for instance to do one raid (or two) with much higher average dps just to test myself.

2. Since you have logs too give a link so we can easy compere the damage from the spells effected by imp glyph and meta one.I`m sure we can find fight with similar duration's.
    From this SS its hard for me to understand, pet damage is high, and it cant be other way since you glyph it and make it cast faster, but for the cost of other things how is it?
    Thats why if you can give me link to your logs will be great.
    Edited: April 5, 2017

3. As I said, my group doesn't do logs this was just one time I was with another group but here it is
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1378&e=1531
    and here's yours
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/i...?s=1683&e=1824

to be fair I haven't checked the buffs gained before and just now I noticed you had FM and PI on most bosses so you could cast more soulfires in meta form. The damage from spells differ of course but still I believe stronger imp works for my favor for it does a LOT more damage particularly when you can't cast yourself while moving like @ prof, rotface, lady, lk, marro and some less important bosses (which make half of the whole ICC)

4. As I said, my group doesn't do logs this was just one time I was with another group but here it is
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1378&e=1531
    and here's yours
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/i...?s=1683&e=1824

to be fair I haven't checked the buffs gained before and just now I noticed you had FM and PI on most bosses so you could cast more soulfires in meta form. The damage from spells differ of course but still I believe stronger imp works for my favor for it does a LOT more damage particularly when you can't cast yourself while moving like @ prof, rotface, lady, lk, marro and some less important bosses (which make half of the whole ICC)
    Well that depend, all this bosses have aoe effect that will reduce your casting time since you run 1/2.And some can have spike, mc, vile, target by red/green ooze and so on.On DB this logs you linked some may dps the adds other may focus on BD all the time.
    Lets take the only fight that really matter in ICC LK.
    We both have similar time on that fight
    yours
    The Lich King 25N (08:48) - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...=11968&e=12496
    Look at the total number of spells that have been casted[with casting time not instant or without gcd]:
    38 total normal hits/117 total crits
    total = 155
    you had 5 Hyperspeed Acceleration + 1 haste potion

ours
    The Lich King 25N (08:53) - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/y...=10256&e=10789
    Look at the total number of spells that have been casted[with casting time not instant or without gcd]:
    60 total normal hits/133 total crits
    total = 193

I had one PI lets say that makes me to cast 3 more spells and 3 more spells for the 5 sec longer fight we had so ill remove that - 187 vs 155, even you boost your spell casting 6 times that didn't help that much and you still had 32 less spell casted.
    As i said before if you go 2/2 for Imp casting time it will hit you somewhere harder.

Now the dps seems almost identical, but when we look at the damage done, you can see what big difference there is:
    yours
    The Lich King 2 807 771
    Raging Spirit 1 007 675
    Val'kyr Shadowguard 218 711
    Drudge Ghoul 196 324
    Shambling Horror 64 403
    ours
    The Lich King 3 476 574
    Raging Spirit 1 201 106
    Val'kyr Shadowguard 253036
    Drudge Ghoul 203110
    Shambling Horror 55517

5. I might not remember all things that make you pushback in ICC but as far as I recall among them are:
    - @ marrowgar - flames, bonestorm
    - @ lady - bolt
    - @ rotface - small ooze on you, big ooze aoe and slime spray
    - @ prof - slime puddle
    - @ blood prince, bql, vdv, sindragossa - nobody cares about these
    - @ lk - ghouls aggroed on you, sphere in transition phase aoe, that weird debuff that lasts few secs and gets healed (or) dispelled ( XD, dont know the name), spirits exploding aoe

some of these things you can avoid by moving out of the way, simple as that, I dont see a better reason to need to have 2/2 pushback reduction when it doesn't appear that often and even if - for few seconds in the whole encounter.

When it comes to the encounter that matters as you have stated, you chose not the best boss I'm afraid because I have left the encounter before it finished ( :D ) as you can see in logs http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/y...789&target=222 & me: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...496&target=223 look at the damage during the encounter, my bad, emergency and I had to leave.
    Looking into LK norm won't tell us much, let's agree that next raid you and me will do our best @ lk hc and then compare the results (lk norm is completely different encounter, you dont have to worry about anything nor aggro nor it's events just stay and dps everything that moves, I personally am not interested in even trying)

6. Can someone update the talents links ? They are not working ! Ty

7. Can someone update the talents links ? They are not working ! Ty
    Unfortunately at the moment open wow is not working and thats why all links are like that.
    Which specs you need the talents mate?

8. @rc100 Can you please provide screenshot of your optimal spec. Also you use Firestone only at near BiS I'm guessing?

9. @rc100 Can you please provide screenshot of your optimal spec. Also you use Firestone only at near BiS I'm guessing?
    Take a look here mate this is what i think its best atm the moment.

Spoiler: Show
    Bump!
    Demonology Warlock
    With hand on my heart i can say that this configuration is top dps one for demo spec at the moment.You can easy burst 22-24k and kill the bosses in 18-19k dps range. The good part is if your raid dps is low your personal dps will be higher what more you can want;]/The video below is with normal raid dps not high not low.

Spec - Demo 0/53/17 now there is one dead point you can put it into Demonic Power or Suppression, depend if you need hit, i personally use it in Suppression.

Glyphs:
    1. Glyph of Life Tap
    2. Glyph of Metamorphosis
    3. Glyph of Quick Decay

Stone:
    Create Firestone

Pet:
    Imp

Trinkets:
    Phylactery of the Nameless Lich
    Charred Twilight Scale

video that proves this numbers:

PS. if someone can provide data as hybrid spec log or video will be nice, i`m thinking to try that it may be good again who knows;]/

The other spec that you can use is this and alternative , now you can work around that one point you need to buff your pet for maximum possible damage.

ps. ALL LINKS ON THE GUIDE ARE WORKING ENJOY.
    Edited: April 28, 2017

10. May 4, 2017  
    So, about destro locks, no haste requirement? no spellstone recommended? Is it still viable and can outdps affli/demos?

11. May 5, 2017  
    So, about destro locks, no haste requirement? no spellstone recommended? Is it still viable and can outdps affli/demos?
    I personally did not play that deep into destro, because i think that spec have the less dps output from all 4 viable dps specs at the moment. Some people may have good dps results with destro spec compere to what they can pull as dps with other specs, but that its only because destro is the easiest one to play and they might not be that good with other specs.

12. May 6, 2017  
    Have you figured out what the outmost damage potential is between Engi+jc or tailor+jc. Iæd like your view on it statistically.

13. May 8, 2017  
    Have you figured out what the outmost damage potential is between Engi+jc or tailor+jc. Iæd like your view on it statistically.
    I cannot give exact numbers, because when i use rawr, simcraft, dps spreadsheet or any similar program for wotlk but different version on the software result are different.

The good thing about Engi is that you can use the haste bonus when you have all the procs active also you can trow bombs can move faster etc.

ps. Long ago i did TEST on the ptr server, as affliction geming full spell power, haste and crit. Spell power was on top, haste and crit was really close but still crit was on top. Just to make it clear i don`t encourage anyone to gem on all sockets 23 spell power!!
    Edited: May 8, 2017

14. May 10, 2017  
    you should only take points out of --nemesis-- to fulfill --suppression-- (and only put points into it if gemming hit will make you lose dps over the sp gems ) (I see alot of locks here take it out of --demonic knowledge--), no argument for demonic power over intensity, simply not enough fights (unless you are SO CLOSE to killing H marrowgar/festergut that you need that EXTRA bit of shadowbolt/soulfire/incinerate dps to down it...and that is just from YOU)

imp vs metamorph glyph: as posters above/past couple pages said: - IF you can get TWO metamorphs for FULL duration in the fight (means you also have 3/3 --nemesis-- )(means your progressing on fights/not everyone is geared) take the metamorph flyph, otherwise, imp

15. May 16, 2017  
    you should only take points out of --nemesis-- to fulfill --suppression-- (and only put points into it if gemming hit will make you lose dps over the sp gems ) (I see alot of locks here take it out of --demonic knowledge--), no argument for demonic power over intensity, simply not enough fights (unless you are SO CLOSE to killing H marrowgar/festergut that you need that EXTRA bit of shadowbolt/soulfire/incinerate dps to down it...and that is just from YOU)

imp vs metamorph glyph: as posters above/past couple pages said: - IF you can get TWO metamorphs for FULL duration in the fight (means you also have 3/3 --nemesis-- )(means your progressing on fights/not everyone is geared) take the metamorph flyph, otherwise, imp
    No you shouldn't take points from nemesis to put in suppression that's just bad. Nemesis not only increases your dps overall but also your pets' so you loose too much dps there. In bis gear you need exactly 30hit to be hit capped in horde so it's better to put 3x 12sp/10hit gems than take away points from much important talents..

Don't really understand what you are saying about demonic power and intensity.
    e/ Ok, so you mean that it is better to save 0,3s or 0,5s casting time from pushback (which happens occasionally) than let your imp stand in one place the whole fight and spam firebolts and do 3k dps instead of 2-2,5k? In fights like prof hc my pet usually does 2nd overall damage from me alone, so in recount it's 1. soulfire 2. imp 3. shadowbolt (or is close) http://imgur.com/a/iSxQW
    Edited: May 16, 2017

First ... 678910 ... Last