1. Hey rc100

I am having trouble to get the haste and hit following your BIS guide
    I went back to your guide to try and fix my warlock but I am having a few troubles, it seems some of the haste/hit requirement is impossible to achieve given your BIS guide.

My armory: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/profile

Taking this from your guide for Demo I have
    Head: Sanctified Dark Coven Hood +Purified Dreadstone and Chaotic Skyflare Diamond / Enchant Arcanum of Burning Mysteries
    Neck: Blood Queen's Crimson Choker + Purified Dreadstone
    Shoulders: Sanctified Dark Coven Shoulderpads + Reckless Ametrine / Enchant Greater Inscription of the Storm
    Back: Cloak of Burning Dusk + Runed Cardinal Ruby / Enchant Lightweave Embroidery
    Chest: Sanctified Dark Coven Robe +Reckless Ametrine and Runed Cardinal Ruby / Enchant Formula: Enchant Chest - Powerful Stats
    Wrist: Bracers of Fiery Night + Runed Cardinal Ruby / Enchant Formula: Enchant Bracer - Superior Spellpower
    Gloves: Sanctified Dark Coven Gloves+Purified Dreadstone or Runed Cardinal Ruby / Enchant Scroll of Enchant Gloves - Exceptional Spellpower (I had to take the +20 Hit Rating Enchant because it's not possible to gather enough hit)
    Waist: Crushing Coldwraith Belt + Runed Cardinal Ruby and Purified Dreadstone / Enchant Eternal Belt Buckle
    Legs:Plaguebringer's Stained Pants +Runed Cardinal Ruby,Purified Dreadstone and Reckless Ametrine / Enchant Brilliant Spellthread
    Feet: Plague Scientist's Boots + Runed Cardinal Ruby and Purified Dreadstone / Enchant Formula: Enchant Boots - Tuskarr's Vitality or Scroll of Enchant Boots - Greater Spirit (I had to take the +12 Hit +12 Crit enchant because again, not possible to gather enough hit)

Ring1: Ashen Band of Endless Destruction + Reckless Ametrine
    Ring2: Valanar's Other Signet Ring + Runed Cardinal Ruby or Purified Dreadstone
    Trinket1: Charred Twilight Scale
    Trinket2: (I am still using DFO so I will subtract 170 haste)
    Main Hand: Bloodsurge, Kel'Thuzad's Blade of Agony + Runed Cardinal Ruby / Enchant Formula: Enchant Weapon - Mighty Spellpower
    Off-Hand: Shadow Silk Spindle
    Wand: Corpse-Impaling Spike + Reckless Ametrine

With this gear my Haste is 1331 (already subtract DFO) so when you tell me I need 1350-1390, it is not possible to get given your BIS guide. I would have to change 4 or 5 Runed Cardinal Ruby into Reckless Ametrine. I don't know if you are aware of this.

You also said to someone, "close to bis gear is over 1500" and push for 1616 haste , and someone even said he has 1531 haste and want even more, another said "with full bis gear and yellow/green sockets socketed with 12 sp/10 haste i have 1561 haste" Is this for Affliction warlock with DFO? If it is for demo too, where is this 2-300 haste coming from?

Hit Rating :

With the two gloves and feet hit enchant I have 313 hit which is about 11% , I need to find 6 % somewhere.
    Dranei + SP/Boomkin gives 4% in total, so that is 15%.

Therefore I conclude that unless you have Amulet of Silent Eulogy (+60 hit) to replace Blood Queen Choker, you cannot have 0/3 in Suppression talent, you can not even use 1/53/17 because that will only give you 16%. You have to have 2/3 or 3/3 in Suppression talent.

This means only one thing: the 0/52/19 talent which is the best DPS for demo spec has to be paired with Amulet of Silent Eulogy and is the ONLY BIS neck.

I don't know if I've missed anything or anything wrong. Thank you for your advise!

2. Hey rc100
    This means only one thing: the 0/52/19 talent which is the best DPS for demo spec has to be paired with Amulet of Silent Eulogy and is the ONLY BIS neck.
    Y're absolutely right. Amulet of Silent Eulogy is BiS.

3. Hey rc100

Spoiler: Show
    I am having trouble to get the haste and hit following your BIS guide
    I went back to your guide to try and fix my warlock but I am having a few troubles, it seems some of the haste/hit requirement is impossible to achieve given your BIS guide.

My armory: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/profile

Taking this from your guide for Demo I have
    Head: Sanctified Dark Coven Hood +Purified Dreadstone and Chaotic Skyflare Diamond / Enchant Arcanum of Burning Mysteries
    Neck: Blood Queen's Crimson Choker + Purified Dreadstone
    Shoulders: Sanctified Dark Coven Shoulderpads + Reckless Ametrine / Enchant Greater Inscription of the Storm
    Back: Cloak of Burning Dusk + Runed Cardinal Ruby / Enchant Lightweave Embroidery
    Chest: Sanctified Dark Coven Robe +Reckless Ametrine and Runed Cardinal Ruby / Enchant Formula: Enchant Chest - Powerful Stats
    Wrist: Bracers of Fiery Night + Runed Cardinal Ruby / Enchant Formula: Enchant Bracer - Superior Spellpower
    Gloves: Sanctified Dark Coven Gloves+Purified Dreadstone or Runed Cardinal Ruby / Enchant Scroll of Enchant Gloves - Exceptional Spellpower (I had to take the +20 Hit Rating Enchant because it's not possible to gather enough hit)
    Waist: Crushing Coldwraith Belt + Runed Cardinal Ruby and Purified Dreadstone / Enchant Eternal Belt Buckle
    Legs:Plaguebringer's Stained Pants +Runed Cardinal Ruby,Purified Dreadstone and Reckless Ametrine / Enchant Brilliant Spellthread
    Feet: Plague Scientist's Boots + Runed Cardinal Ruby and Purified Dreadstone / Enchant Formula: Enchant Boots - Tuskarr's Vitality or Scroll of Enchant Boots - Greater Spirit (I had to take the +12 Hit +12 Crit enchant because again, not possible to gather enough hit)

Ring1: Ashen Band of Endless Destruction + Reckless Ametrine
    Ring2: Valanar's Other Signet Ring + Runed Cardinal Ruby or Purified Dreadstone
    Trinket1: Charred Twilight Scale
    Trinket2: (I am still using DFO so I will subtract 170 haste)
    Main Hand: Bloodsurge, Kel'Thuzad's Blade of Agony + Runed Cardinal Ruby / Enchant Formula: Enchant Weapon - Mighty Spellpower
    Off-Hand: Shadow Silk Spindle
    Wand: Corpse-Impaling Spike + Reckless Ametrine

With this gear my Haste is 1331 (already subtract DFO) so when you tell me I need 1350-1390, it is not possible to get given your BIS guide. I would have to change 4 or 5 Runed Cardinal Ruby into Reckless Ametrine. I don't know if you are aware of this.

You also said to someone, "close to bis gear is over 1500" and push for 1616 haste , and someone even said he has 1531 haste and want even more, another said "with full bis gear and yellow/green sockets socketed with 12 sp/10 haste i have 1561 haste" Is this for Affliction warlock with DFO? If it is for demo too, where is this 2-300 haste coming from?

Hit Rating :

With the two gloves and feet hit enchant I have 313 hit which is about 11% , I need to find 6 % somewhere.
    Dranei + SP/Boomkin gives 4% in total, so that is 15%.

Therefore I conclude that unless you have Amulet of Silent Eulogy (+60 hit) to replace Blood Queen Choker, you cannot have 0/3 in Suppression talent, you can not even use 1/53/17 because that will only give you 16%. You have to have 2/3 or 3/3 in Suppression talent.

I don't know if I've missed anything or anything wrong. Thank you for your advise!
    cant get ldw bracers or whut?

4. H! Silversleep

As you see and people say`d it, Amulet of Silent Eulogy is your way to go.

You need to change the neck with this one, that way your hit rating will be exactly what you need.No extra gems or enchants with hit rating required.

Hit Rating from gear.

2 Ring - 51 + 44
    Leggs - 104
    Neck - 60
    Hands - 82

341 rating = 13% + Draenei 1% + Spriest or Boomkin in the raid 3% = 17 % hit cap.

About the 1500+ haste rating - this all involve as aff spec DFO and as Demo spec spell stone.
    If you have BIS GEAR all gemmed with colour matching you will need to replace just two 23 spell power gem with 12 spell power and 10 haste to reach it as Demo warlock with Spellstone.It will be exact 1619 haste. I change back 23 gem with 12sp/10 haste and neutral belt socket with 12sp/10haste
    Gear setup - 1619 haste you can take a look here - http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/profile

For Affliction spec with DFO you`ll need one more gem with haste. What i do is i have 2 wands one is with 12 spell power 10 haste, the other one is with 20 haste gem on it. So if i want to play 1616 haste affliction i use that wand with the extra haste. It will be exact 1619 haste.The same gear as above just wand have gem with 20 haste and DFO over PNL.
    Edited: June 22, 2017

5. H! Silversleep

As you see and people say`d it, Amulet of Silent Eulogy is your way to go.

You need to change the neck with this one, that way your hit rating will be exactly what you need.No extra gems or enchants with hit rating required.

Hit Rating from gear.

2 Ring - 51 + 44
    Leggs - 104
    Neck - 60
    Hands - 82

341 rating = 13% + Draenei 1% + Spriest or Boomkin in the raid 3% = 17 % hit cap.

About the 1500+ haste rating - this all involve as aff spec DFO and as Demo spec spell stone.
    If you have BIS GEAR all gemmed with colour matching you will need to replace just two 23 spell power gem with 12 spell power and 10 haste to reach it as Demo warlock with Spellstone.It will be exact 1619 haste. I change back 23 gem with 12sp/10 haste and neutral belt socket with 12sp/10haste
    Gear setup - 1619 haste you can take a look here - http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/profile

For Affliction spec with DFO you`ll need one more gem with haste. What i do is i have 2 wands one is with 12 spell power 10 haste, the other one is with 20 haste gem on it. So if i want to play 1616 haste affliction i use that wand with the extra haste. It will be exact 1619 haste.The same gear as above just wand have gem with 20 haste and DFO over PNL.
    Hi rc100,

Thank you for your reply. Ok the Hit Rating (therefore BIS neck (therefore use the 0/52/19 or 1/53/17)) is clear to me now.

On your post http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2791474 you said use Firestone for the crit, now you say use Spellstone for the haste.

So in respect to your findings as the best demo spec you posted, what are all the complete requirements to use it? (it seems we already established that at least you will need Amulet of Silent Eulogy as BIS), how much haste are we suppose to have to use this spec?

As always, thank you so much for your advise!

6. Hi rc100,

Thank you for your reply. Ok the Hit Rating (therefore BIS neck (therefore use the 0/52/19 or 1/53/17)) is clear to me now.

On your post http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2791474 you said use Firestone for the crit, now you say use Spellstone for the haste.

So in respect to your findings as the best demo spec you posted, what are all the complete requirements to use it? (it seems we already established that at least you will need Amulet of Silent Eulogy as BIS), how much haste are we suppose to have to use this spec?

As always, thank you so much for your advise!
    On the BIS list that you can find on my guide you can see that, there are both necks [Neck: Blood Queen's Crimson Choker + Runed Cardinal Ruby or Purified Dreadstone/ Amulet of the Silent Eulogy + Reckless Ametrine], same goes to the 2nd ring [Ring2: Valanar's Other Signet Ring + Runed Cardinal Ruby or Purified Dreadstone / Ring of Rapid Ascent + Runed Cardinal Ruby or Purified Dreadstone]. Because depend on the spec you want to go other 2 items become BIS as well.

Now you can always experiment what works best for you, going for 1616 haste with spellstone and felguard or firestone/spellstone and imp with 1340+ /1600+ haste. Track your overall damage, if more than 50% is shadow use spellstone felguard this most likely will provide you more damage. If you have more than 50% fire damage use firestone and imp. For my way of playing the class i find that using firestone and imp makes me do more dps.

I don`t find any kind of requirements for firestone as long you have like 1340+ haste, hit cap, and good overall fire damage.
    Edited: June 22, 2017

7. Thank you for your quick reply rc100, I did only 13k on DBS and 10k throughout most bosses in Icc25N yesterday, so I am deep soul searching for answers. ^^

8. Thank you for your quick reply rc100, I did only 13k on DBS and 10k throughout most bosses in Icc25N yesterday, so I am deep soul searching for answers. ^^
    Np mate. This numbers seems really low ;[/ you can check my latest full run as demonology warlock HERE if you want. You may find some errors you do that keeps you so low on damage. I think in this run i finish DBS with like 20k.

9. Np mate. This numbers seems really low ;[/ you can check my latest full run as demonology warlock HERE if you want. You may find some errors you do that keeps you so low on damage. I think in this run i finish DBS with like 20k.
    Hi rc100, in your video what are some add-ons that you use? I especially like the one I saw on Lady Deathwhisper where Cyclone or Fear icon shows on top of the add or char. Also what do you use to keep track of Decimate or other procs? Thank You

10. Hi rc100, in your video what are some add-ons that you use? I especially like the one I saw on Lady Deathwhisper where Cyclone or Fear icon shows on top of the add or char.
    Plate Buffs

Also what do you use to keep track of Decimate or other procs? Thank You
    Power Auras Classic
    Video below how to setup power auras with all important buffs/debuffs/curses for warlock.
    Spoiler: Show

11. Ceo, what do you think about replacing glyph of life tap with glyph of metamorphosis in bis gear and only life tap if you need to move? It is possible to being worth it in dps? In bis gear you dont have a lot of spirit,yes you will have a spirit buff on 25 man for sure but I think it can be better than life tap glyph.

12. Ceo, what do you think about replacing glyph of life tap with glyph of metamorphosis in bis gear and only life tap if you need to move? It is possible to being worth it in dps? In bis gear you dont have a lot of spirit,yes you will have a spirit buff on 25 man for sure but I think it can be better than life tap glyph.
    I don`t know about that, worth a try ;]/ i may do it next reset with some other things i wanna try as well.

13. Hey. Just got DFO hc on my warlock. Was wondering, would DFO be good on demo considering i have phyl normal / cts normal and dfo is hc?

14. Hey. Just got DFO hc on my warlock. Was wondering, would DFO be good on demo considering i have phyl normal / cts normal and dfo is hc?
    Hey mate i`ll never use DFO on warlock at any spec if i have PNL and CTS normal.

Ceo, what do you think about replacing glyph of life tap with glyph of metamorphosis in bis gear and only life tap if you need to move? It is possible to being worth it in dps? In bis gear you dont have a lot of spirit,yes you will have a spirit buff on 25 man for sure but I think it can be better than life tap glyph.
    Here is the test + few more things, end up pulling 20k on few bosses and dps was good overall. Next week i`m going 80% crit rate warlock ;]/There was 3 mages in the raid pretty good geared if not BIS, you can see that if im not on top of them i`m really close on all bosses.

Edited: July 21, 2017

15. Hi mate rc100, im beggining with demo locks and ur video made me felt in love with demo spec, so for low gear and beggining in dungeons and those things, would u reccomend me Imp talents or felguard talents? i mean for doing fos pos runs and rdf hcs u know while i go getting better items, ty for attention
    Edited: July 29, 2017

First ... 89101112 ... Last