1. the classes you love

Just a little thread so you guys can give the reasons why you love your mains.

Myself :

I love ma huntttttttttttt............ard(?), i love the way survival feels, it's like i'm using a gatling gun to decimate my enemy, while marksmanship feels like i'm throwing slow but deadly missiles in ya face, and BM................... ok i can't say i like the gameplay, let's pretend it doesn't exist.

Be reading you..... ha ha ha

2. I wish I had a main.
    I wish I could pick up one class and stick with it for longer than a week without getting bored to death, that'd be great...

3. Love Ferals gameplay style. Keep the DoTs rolling and workout when you can afford to deal some up front damage without costing downtime on your DoT's.

Plus...I'm a god damn kitty!

4. I generally gravitate between healing classes.
    The longest I've ever stayed with one is Monk, from its release to WoD on retail up to about a month ago, continuing on today on here after I cancelled my subscription.

Main reason for that is actually quite silly. I hate having multiple specs (or rather, gearing them and carrying the gear around), which meant that I needed Shadow/Ele/Balance gear for the other healing classes, but as a MW I can just gear one spec and calmly go about my day doing dailies or pretty much anything without needing to spend 2 minutes whacking a mob that's in the way because I am a bloody healer.

Also Transcendance. God i love that spell. I can see why warlocks love their circle so much.

5. Feral druid, I love them for their flexibility. They can deal with most, if not all, situations as long as the Druid is good enough and fast enough with his play. Things like powerstancing and just having multiple options available at all times is something I like.

Plus I like Bear tanking

6. i love whichever class is the least buggy

7. WotLK

Disco, bubbles.
    Blood dps, because there are too many frosts and unholies.
    Resto druid, HoT and chill.
    Prot pala, fun overall. Specially speed running heroics.

8. I love Enhance Shami on Wotlk because its underdog and the most complex class out there.

9. Warlock was my first took, and 8 years later I still play warlock daily. In original Vanilla each class had a rating of skill required to play. Warlock was classified as the hardest. I couldn't tell you if its hard or not, at this point I don't even know, i just do it. I'm almost BiS for once in my life, and I'm soaking in power. I can tank FoS/PoS farm in 3.3.5. easily & carry 4 people.

Warlock is a class were they have a lot of different abilities and you have to learn to use them all constantly at the proper times.
    The reason I can tank is because my SP is so high, I can use Drain Life and Dots to keep aggro while also healing myself. My demo form last 40 seconds, with Hellfire and Rain of Fire, I never lose aggro. I use Demonic Armor in Demo spec and Voidwalker for shield/taunt. I feel like when I do dungeons and things, I feel like I play my class so well it comes to life for the people around me, that I portray the warlock how it is in the lore. Stronger than they made us l. That's why I love being a warlock.

10. I love my Shaman. It was my first main class. Started as Enhancement for leveling, then switched to Restoration for dungeons, until I finally discovered Elemental. It was the perfect hybrid between being supportive, but dealing damage aswell. Need more armor? Here, have a totem. Spell power? I got you. Haste? Sure. We need something even stronger to down this boss? Wait, let me push the big red button for the strongest buff in the game - Bloodluuuuust!

11. I love the warrior. Being a big hulking badass is fun.