1. To deal with big queues

5-10 minutes waiting is not a big deal but 30-40 mins becomes a big deal (when you look it from a perspective that many have up to 2 hours free to play per day), so as i see it, there are two things that can help about this, to increase the cap which is the obvious one or to ban multiboxing either only in busy hours or permanently
    Edited: November 7, 2015

2. I'm stilling getting a queue even though I've donated. Is this supposed to happen?

3. I'm stilling getting a queue even though I've donated. Is this supposed to happen?
    Thats part of the effort to a blizlike server

4. 5-10 minutes waiting is not a big deal but 30-40 mins becomes a big deal (when you look it from a perspective that many have up to 2 hours free to play per day), so as i see it, there are two things that can help about this, to increase the cap which is the obvious one or to ban multiboxing either only in busy hours or permanently
    Dunno even now there was a 700 people que and i waited not even 15 min. Dunno when you wait 30-40 min to get it. There are 2-3 people ques already ? lol

5. Dunno even now there was a 700 people que and i waited not even 15 min. Dunno when you wait 30-40 min to get it. There are 2-3 people ques already ? lol
    Ok next time write a comment when you do know, because now it's too much that you don't know thats what i understood for your comment

6. 5-10 minutes waiting is not a big deal but 30-40 mins becomes a big deal (when you look it from a perspective that many have up to 2 hours free to play per day), so as i see it, there are two things that can help about this, to increase the cap which is the obvious one or to ban multiboxing either only in busy hours or permanently
    "Increase Cap Button" go ahead, press it. It's not as simple as that, there are many thing to consider when increasing a Cap. If they set it up to 10.000 players, no Que, but you'd be still here, writing a slightly different topic "Omg Lag / Delay, server crashes" and the usual crap.

Can only play for 2 hours? Log in earlier? Tell your Mom / Dad / Sis / Wife / train your Dog to log in for you, 1 hour earlier and that's it.

I understand, it sucks for you right now, but they can't just do ****, to make few people happy. They will do it, but it takes time. So either find a way to log in earlier before you can play for 2 hours , or suck it up until it changes.

7. Ok next time write a comment when you do know, because now it's too much that you don't know thats what i understood for your comment
    lol what ? . Longest que i got was around 20 min. People cry they wait in que 40+min. Its impossible. They simple wanna force warmane for higher population cap, or no que for donors. All this threads about long ques are simple bull****. Now you know what i mean? or still no ?

8. It takes me 15-20min (at most) to log in with 500+ people in queue. You guys are making too big of a deal out of this.

9. Yeah...I kinda hate it too. I'm premium for the last 4 years and I almost forgot how the queue looks like. Now it sucks to be in it again...I specially hate when I have too wait like 30 minute just to check if my friend is online or to play a bit. When I manage to log in I already lose my will to play...So I hate players that multibox or twink...cause there are actually people who wanna play WoW but they have to wait,and you use their free spot...I'm sure by the time server will be increased....

10. P.S. Retail has queue too (well not anymore, but still, you get what I'm trying to say).
    We can't simply increase the cap infinitely.

11. P.S. Retail has queue too (well not anymore, but still, you get what I'm trying to say).
    We can't simply increase the cap infinitely.
    retail has a working anti cheat too, will we get one that's actually working fine without bugging our characters??

12. retail has a working anti cheat too, will we get one that's actually working fine without bugging our characters??
    agreed, it's pretty terrible right now, it's affecting everyone. wtb warden

13. Maybe decrease the time you're allowed to stay on character customization for?

12 Last