1. This right here is what's up with this server.

So, just to get y'all in the loop, I'm playing a 4.4k Rdudu atm.
    After doing a VOA 25 (Heal recount of that below) I tried to join a ToC 25.

So, for 4.4, not too bad, right?

Welp, yet again, gg. GS scrubs strike once more.

Like, sure he's asking for 5.2, but like, I got the achieve, I can even link recount, all he has to do is ask, he could inspect me, ask me questions, anything, but nope "too low" gg, wp, 10/10 would raid with again.

2. sadly this is what this server has turned into after the wipe i mean the gs factor has always been like that since that ******ed addon came up ... ive never had those issues cuz ive somewhat always been high gs cuz i grind 30 hours if i must to reach the over gs req cuz im a sad poor low life scrub but thats besides the point cuz of the wipe there was a steady gain of donated gear for loads of people on the server ... making everyone asume that u now need 6k gs to do things like pos and toc it is a bit ******ed if u ask me i remember when we lost all our gear and ppl were doing pos and fos with 1 item i missed that actually seems noone has learnt from this all they have done is raised gs req for everything .... i thought it was sad the otherday when i asked someone to join their icc run they asked me my gs i said i was 5.3 for their icc 10 n ... so he ignored me and didnt invite me .... so i went in dalaran and stood infront of him and he saw i was 5.6 and then spammed me to join . rofl as if id join someones raid like that u dont care about ppl as a player u just want them cuz of their gs how has the game turned into this .
    11/10 would donate again
    Edited: November 8, 2015

3. this is not new

make your own raids, majority of people won't bother to look past your gs

4. Update, just tried to join a "Anub'Rekhan Must Die!" Okay so, it's Naxx, you'd be doing that FULL raid (Naxx) as like, 25 3.5k people on retail, but no, Anub must die is 1 boss, 1 boss at the start of the raid, I join, 5 minutes later I get kicked just because he found a higher GS healer. Like, what the actual hell? 4.4k now ain't enough for 1 boss in Naxx? Yeah, because him being higher than me will make a difference at all in that raid.

5. this is not new

make your own raids, majority of people won't bother to look past your gs
    I did that, for about 3 years. You wanna know why I gave up? Because I didn't pick people because of GS, I picked them because of things like, gems, enchants, if they actually appear to be brained, achieves, etc. So people would either be like "OMG THIS GUY (Name here) IS LOW GS WTF I LEAVE" or I'd kick a ret pally for having like, 25% ret gear, 35% tank gear, 35% holy gear, and a screwed up spec, I'd kick them, so what would they do? Go on global, /yell and trade and spam I'm a ninja, and then people would stop joining and people would start leaving, and I got sick of wasting like 1-2 hours at any time making raids for crap like that to happen, and then nothing gets done about it. GMs should ban people that do that.

6. I have a guild, it used to raid alot, stopped for a bit, and now we're rebuilding it again. So it the mean time, I can't really raid with it. Ontop of that I have 11 toons.
    Funny how that's what literally what everyone says though, rather than actually standing up against this crap.

7. won't happen, is too much effort for the gms

this is the 10000th thread i've seen about gs being a problem, the mindset of the majority of people dont change regardless of what arguments you present to them. need an example? check all of the previous threads like this one

8. I have a guild, it used to raid alot, stopped for a bit, and now we're rebuilding it again. So it the mean time, I can't really raid with it. Ontop of that I have 11 toons.
    Funny how that's what literally what everyone says though, rather than actually standing up against this crap.
    Don Quixote is fun, WAIT JK

9. It's not about your gearscore. It is about others' lack of ability.

On (Molten) Warmane, when you make a pug raid, 50% of the people will have to make up for the other 50%'s incompetence. The majority of puggers consists of people that are rejected from everywhere else. You could do your job just fine, and if everyone else would do the same, raids would be OK. But in reality you'll have to make up for those who slack or "lag omg dc", too.

That's why everyone asks you to be overgeared for the content you're about to raid.

10. It's not about your gearscore. It is about others' lack of ability.

On (Molten) Warmane, when you make a pug raid, 50% of the people will have to make up for the other 50%'s incompetence. The majority of puggers consists of people that are rejected from everywhere else. You could do your job just fine, and if everyone else would do the same, raids would be OK. But in reality you'll have to make up for those who slack or "lag omg dc", too.

That's why everyone asks you to be overgeared for the content you're about to raid.
    Or, there are people out there who think GS=Everything. Lmfao.
    So, I get benched because others lack of ability, but he'd take someone who is 5.5k who does the exact same heals as me? Makes perfect sense.

11. And how should the raid leader know that you`re more capable than the 5.5 guy?

12. All you need to do is start making friends and running with people who know you. Pugging even on retail has always been very last resort, because you simply don't know how far you'll be able to get. I've routinely seen 5k players outperform 6k+ people because the advantage of a better computer, better network, better skillset, better attitude... etc. Just get to know a solid group of people and join their raids. Get in a good guild.

Don't trash a guy for saying your 4.4k is too low. Trashing anyone is just gonna get you on someone's blacklist in the future and usually the same people are pugging. Just be nice and if they think 4.4k is too low then try and prove it to someone who is pugging. Make friends. Meet people. Get on their good side.

This server is very friendly to people who have a good attitude, even when there are some who won't care if you outperform 5.5k people... they simply want a high gs raid.
    Edited: November 8, 2015

13. All you need to do is start making friends and running with people who know you. Pugging even on retail has always been very last resort, because you simply don't know how far you'll be able to get. I've routinely seen 5k players outperform 6k+ people because the advantage of a better computer, better network, better skillset, better attitude... etc. Just get to know a solid group of people and join their raids. Get in a good guild.

Don't trash a guy for saying your 4.4k is too low. Trashing anyone is just gonna get you on someone's blacklist in the future and usually the same people are pugging. Just be nice and if they think 4.4k is too low then try and prove it to someone who is pugging. Make friends. Meet people. Get on their good side.

This server is very friendly to people who have a good attitude, even when there are some who won't care if you outperform 5.5k people... they simply want a high gs raid.
    Well, I had loads of friends that played here (: Now they're all gone, why is that? Because they now think the server is complete crap after everything that has happened with it. Me personally, I don't care how far I get, I'd just like to actually do a raid, but as stated, I can't even get in because people usually have stupid reqs, have you seen global? 5.8k for ICC 10 NORMAL.

Also, I really couldn't care less for getting on someone's "blacklist" if they're a GS scrub. Lmfao. I'd rather avoid people like that. That bit about proving it to people who are pugging, yeah sure. There are people that are like that, but I'm not talking about people like that, I'm talking about people who have their mindset on "GS=EVERYTHING".

The server is very friendly to people who have a good attitude? LOL THAT'S A FUNNY JOKE. I used to have a great attitude and always got treated like crap. So yeah, stuff that.

14. Join a guild. Complaining about pugs. Will. Change. Nothing.

123 ... Last