1. T h e s a l t i n t h i s t h r e a d

2. thing is mr funkymusic aka "please watch my dumbass restodruid spaming hots in raid for 3 hours stream il gift 2 coins after"if you cant be bothered why even post in topic?
    what? lol what does my stream and me healing on my druid, shaman, or tanking on my paladin have to do with anything here? spread that jelly on your behind and not in some forum thread about QQ gearscore. if you cant stay on topic or have a problem with me i suggest you come at me in game or in PMs. if you want to try to bash me here your going to get nowhere, oh and its 23 coins not 2. either way i see no reason why you want to go there other than you are jelly and im sorry i dont have a way to cure butthurt. try harder next time.

cant be bothered? what?

i dont understand if you dont wana help or dont know how to help him why post noone cares bla bla there is already 500 threads garbage post?
    i am helping by giving the OP advice to read other threads about this already discussed topic or by having him join a guild that raids so he wont have to worry about GS or making his own raids with his own requirements such as others have posted here as well. to answer your question at the end...yes there are literally tons of posts about this GS QQ crap. i suggest you read some of the forums.

yes OP you should join funkymusic's guild and asskiss him nonstop so you can gear up thats how it goes on ragnaros
    did i say join aurora? *** kick me non stop? what are you even talking about? random nonsense is random nonsense.

so what if there is 500 threads on forum
    are you some kind of forum guardian?
    Is your house host for this thread and there is no more room on hard disk ?
    yep totally forum gaurdian. how did you figure me out? just dont see the need for every butthurt noob to make a new thread every week about the same topic. is that a problem that people should add their QQ GS crap to one already started? idk why your even on about this....

i dont understand what does 500 threads on forum have to do with you or your game
    omg 500 threads about this i cant live no more im gona killmyself omgg

wtf
    sir i believe you just QQd more about that specific topic than i have. besides the fact that it is a secondary argument and the main argument that im making here is the fact that people need to stop complaining and join a guild or make their own raid. people can fill the forums with the same crap 9874391827398172983 times for all i care. but could it be possible that they could have the answer to their question or problem faster by reading forums and threads previously associated with the same problem? i think so.

and shame on you OP you had the balls to open another thread about same thing that other people already did in the past
    that is rly terible you ruined bunch of lives now
    you really are on about this thread thing. maybe you are the one upset about threads over the same topic? maybe try to stay focused on the real topic here . people get mad because they are denied a raid bc of their GS (which is bull****). so someone comes to the forums all like

"im going to show everyone what is wrong with this server once and for all because i got denied a stupid raid that i could have made myself and this one guy denied me and i have to tell everyone about it!"

yea. stop complaining. move on. it happens. welcome to molten.

3. i am helping by giving the OP advice to read other threads about this already discussed topic or by having him join a guild that raids so he wont have to worry about GS or making his own raids with his own requirements such as others have posted here as well.

yep totally forum gaurdian. how did you figure me out? just dont see the need for every butthurt noob to make a new thread every week about the same topic.

but could it be possible that they could have the answer to their question or problem faster by reading forums and threads previously associated with the same problem? i think so.
    "I am helping" -Goes on later to call me a noob just because I don't like the fact that this sever has officially been ruined by people who think you need more gear than what the raid drops in order to complete that raid.

" but could it be possible that they could have the answer to their question or problem faster by reading forums and threads previously associated with the same problem? i think so. "
    But that ain't the case, it's just people like you trolling and insulting, and acting like you're some god given saint on the forums.

Do you just sit on the forum page 24/7, spamming f5 and then just talk crap on every single forum post you don't like? Seems kinda sad tbh. Don't like what I post? Well now it's my turn to solve YOUR problem, don't click on the post! :D

4. If only you knew how many people are watching this thread and would upvote your post, Halokid2011.

5. [Serious]

This is indeed up with the server.
    (//thread)
    Edited: November 9, 2015 Reason: serious reply

6. Be the change you want to see.
    Stop crying on the forums insted. Actions speak louder than words.

7. Be the change you want to see.
    Stop crying on the forums insted. Actions speak louder than words.
    -Flashback to numerous "ninja crying" threads before it was bannable-
    -Flashback to the community then creating a "name & shame" forum post for people who had ninja'd-
    -Flashback to enough of the community "crying" about it that it became bannable-

'Nuff said.

8. Comparing apples to skyscrapers.

9. Comparing apples to skyscrapers.
    Didn't have a proper comeback then?

The insane GS reqs are still a problem, none the less.

10. Ninjaing is something that became a bannable offense on retail eventually (albeit post WotLK).
    Last time I checked, excessive ilvl requirements aren`t one, and I`m positively certain that it never will, either.

11. Ninjaing is something that became a bannable offense on retail eventually (albeit post WotLK).
    Last time I checked, excessive ilvl requirements aren`t one, and I`m positively certain that it never will, either.
    What has retail got to do with anything?....

12. #1 I never said it should be bannable, it's just you said "complaining" won't go anywhere, and I was just saying how everyone complained about ninjas and that went somewhere.
    #2 I actually just checked Battle.net and ninjaing is only bannable on retail if the leader clearly states loot rules.
    #3 I'm still curious how retail is relevant.

13. "I am helping" -Goes on later to call me a noob just because I don't like the fact that this sever has officially been ruined by people who think you need more gear than what the raid drops in order to complete that raid.

" but could it be possible that they could have the answer to their question or problem faster by reading forums and threads previously associated with the same problem? i think so. "
    But that ain't the case, it's just people like you trolling and insulting, and acting like you're some god given saint on the forums.

Do you just sit on the forum page 24/7, spamming f5 and then just talk crap on every single forum post you don't like? Seems kinda sad tbh. Don't like what I post? Well now it's my turn to solve YOUR problem, don't click on the post! :D
    not trolling. learn what trolling is before you say im trolling.

look at my posts. does it look like i spend time stalking forums? naw son. just no. guess you should come up with something better or at least get some facts or proof before you try anything like that. spamming f5? pretty sure my posts are hours apart...so idk what your on about there either... again if your going to come at me at least come with some proof or god forbid some facts. pretty sure this is like my 3rd or 4th post in all 4 pages. pretty sure many others have replied more to this thread than me. yet im being accused of spamming f5 and watching this thread like a hawk....makes sense right?

funny when other people say the same exact thing i do they dont get the attention i get. people and that jelly. spreading like wildfire.

so your saying you are lazy and dont want to read other posts about the same thing you are QQing about? lol?

If only you knew how many people are watching this thread and would upvote your post, Halokid2011.
    dont get me started on you. if there ever is a forum troll its you before its anyone else on these entire forums. i guess thats a story for another day. but if you want to upvote stupidity and false assumptions who am i to stop you and others? to each his own.
    Edited: November 10, 2015

14. (i) Complaints against ninjalooting got to somewhere because staff took action against it.
    (ii) It`s the same here. You have to provide a screenshot with the raid`s looting rules to report.
    (iii) If you would but tell me why it /shouldn`t/ be relevant, then?

First ... 23456 ... Last