1. not trolling. learn what trolling is before you say im trolling.

look at my posts. does it look like i spend time stalking forums? naw son. just no. guess you should come up with something better or at least get some facts or proof before you try anything like that. spamming f5? pretty sure my posts are hours apart...so idk what your on about there either... again if your going to come at me at least come with some proof. pretty sure this is like my 3rd or 4th post in all 4 pages. pretty sure many others have replied more to this thread than me. yet im being accused of spamming f5 and watching this thread like a hawk....makes sense right?

funny when other people say the same exact thing i do they dont get the attention i get. people and that jelly. spreading like wildfire.

so your saying you are lazy and dont want to read other posts about the same thing you are QQing about? lol?

dont get me started on you. if there ever is a forum troll its you before its anyone else on these entire forums. i guess thats a story for another day. but if you want to upvote stupidity and false assumptions who am i to stop you and others? to each his own.
    Well, I didn't necessarily mean you with the trolling bit, maybe I should've used "or" rather than "and" when I said "t's just people like you trolling and insulting, and acting like you're some god given saint on the forums." you're still doing the last two though. (:

And if you don't spend all your time sat on the forums repeatedly f5ing, how do you know there's 500 forums the exact same as this, as you claimed earlier? Or have you just lied? :O

Also I do love how you expect me to follow your "solution" yet you won't follow mine ^_^

Also how exactly have I said I'm lazy?

2. (i) Complaints against ninjalooting got to somewhere because staff took action against it.
    (ii) It`s the same here. You have to provide a screenshot with the raid`s looting rules to report.
    (iii) If you would but tell me why it /shouldn`t/ be relevant, then?

"Complaints against ninjalooting got to somewhere because staff took action against it." It's okay guys, Sherlock is on the case....
    "It`s the same here. You have to provide a screenshot with the raid`s looting rules to report." You can literally just take a screenshot of someone taking all the loot and that would be them banned here.
    "If you would but tell me why it /shouldn`t/ be relevant, then?" Hmmm, lemme think for a minute, oh yeah, that's it, because this ain't Retail? Rofl.

3. In rare cases evidence other than listed above may be considered if it is glaringly obvious (e.g. priest taking all the loot including plate items and leaving raid), but otherwise please try to follow this guide as much as possible.
    . .

4. It was a citation of the ninjalooting reporting guidelines. The aforementioned case is a perfectly clear case of (albeit very stupid) ninjalooting. Other than those extreme cases (which are glaringly clear and obvious ninjalooters, anyways), it`s definitely not
    You can literally just take a screenshot of someone taking all the loot and that would be them banned here.

5. It was a citation of the ninjalooting reporting guidelines. The aforementioned case is a perfectly clear case of (albeit very stupid) ninjalooting. Other than those extreme cases (which are glaringly clear and obvious ninjalooters, anyways), it`s definitely not
    So I can go do a raid right now, take every single piece of loot for myself, and aslong as I've stated no loot rules I can't be banned for ninjaing? 'Ight, awesome.

Edit-I'll continue this conversation with you later, it's late and I have to be up early, I'm off to bed.

6. 500 threads about this already. No one cares. Join a guild or make your own raids. Don't come here with qq over something that has been discussed in detail to death. It's a waste of time.

ROFL the forum is supposed to promote freedom of speech bro if u dont like that u can just stop posting on this one and go watch discovery kids let the big boys deal with this forum noone asked u how many forums that are like this out there ..another fine example of people not giving a sh!t when its not them the issue happend to .

10/10 would would pause redtube for this forum again .

7. Okay so, it's Naxx, you'd be doing that FULL raid (Naxx) as like, 25 3.5k people on retail
    Hmmm, lemme think for a minute, oh yeah, that's it, because this ain't Retail? Rofl.
    Kinda ironic, isn't it?

8. 't spend all your time sat on the forums repeatedly f5ing, how do you know there's 500 forums the exact same as this, as you claimed earlier? Or have you just lied? :O
    ive been around a long time. i check the forums idk maybe once every other day or so sometimes less. you see a lot after so long.

Also how exactly have I said I'm lazy?
    um. i have no idea. you want me to explain how you have said you are lazy? im saying it takes little effort to scroll through the forums to read other GS posts.

ROFL the forum is supposed to promote freedom of speech bro if u dont like that u can just stop posting on this one and go watch discovery kids let the big boys deal with this forum noone asked u how many forums that are like this out there ..another fine example of people not giving a sh!t when its not them the issue happend to .

10/10 would would pause redtube for this forum again .
    its supposed to support freedom of speech? ROFL... yea right. you must be new to THESE forums...

if it was here to do that there would be no need for mods and a lot more threads would exist. this is not America these forums have rules and what not, if they did not then no one would ever be banned... cmon dont go full stupid on me here. i cant read half of your broken pokemon english but i am assuming your here to QQ about me responding to the OP telling him to put this in a thread about GS QQ that we already have tons of threads already built upon? first off like i said before that's not my main argument here, thats more of a side argument but i am glad you took the time to read the post i made about that earlier.

i cant cure stupid but i can try.
    Edited: November 10, 2015

9. im just gona tell u 2 things
    first thing if a raid leader asks u for 6k gs for an icc 25 n i guarantee it, its gona be aids run
    second thing its always been like this ever since i started playing here almost 4 yrs ago, u just gotta learn how to put up with it. now dont get me wrong i wont tell u to join guilds and make ur own pug raids. all im gona advice u is to farm fos pos hc mby hor if u have the patience for it. with those u can get around 4.8k to 5k gs and if u keep farming eots u can easily get over 5k gs. now u gotta keep in mind that if u got that gs already and wait for the reset day even tho u will join some ****ty runs at least u will get invited. so yeah theres a viable solution to ur problem easy fast simple. i hope this helps u and im sorry i cant tell u things will change coz im 100% sure they wont

10. Kinda ironic, isn't it?
    Kinda a bit of a difference between someone saying it's bannable on retail, so that's why they made it like that here (#1 The ways of getting people banned for ninjaing here and on retail are different, and #2 I bet you any money that's not why Molten made it bannable.) and someone talking about saying it was easily possible on retail.

Unless ofcourse you're trying to tell me Molten have buffed up the bosses so you need 25 5k people for a full Naxx 25 clear? (:

11. ive been around a long time. i check the forums idk maybe once every other day or so sometimes less. you see a lot after so long.

um. i have no idea. you want me to explain how you have said you are lazy? im saying it takes little effort to scroll through the forums to read other GS posts.

its supposed to support freedom of speech? ROFL... yea right. you must be new to THESE forums...

if it was here to do that there would be no need for mods and a lot more threads would exist. this is not America these forums have rules and what not, if they did not then no one would ever be banned... cmon dont go full stupid on me here. i cant read half of your broken pokemon english but i am assuming your here to QQ about me responding to the OP telling him to put this in a thread about GS QQ that we already have tons of threads already built upon? first off like i said before that's not my main argument here, thats more of a side argument but i am glad you took the time to read the post i made about that earlier.

i cant cure stupid but i can try.
    Still quite curious how I'm "lazy" you're trying to tell me to go read the other posts like this one, and that they've been "answered" and as I've already said to you, no, they really haven't. They're full of trolls, people like you that are disrespectful and just go around insulting, and think they're god given saints.

And about the bit of you saying "why are you accusing me of being a hawk" or whatever you said, well you're the only one saying "Oh, there's 500 threads like this already, this is annoying me, blah blah blah" Well guess what buddy, you DON'T have to click on the post and read it. Lmfao. So pathetic.
    So funny that you think you've "fixed" my problem, and really haven't, yet you want me to do what you said, and I've "fixed" you're problem, but you won't do it ^__^

12. im just gona tell u 2 things
    first thing if a raid leader asks u for 6k gs for an icc 25 n i guarantee it, its gona be aids run
    second thing its always been like this ever since i started playing here almost 4 yrs ago, u just gotta learn how to put up with it. now dont get me wrong i wont tell u to join guilds and make ur own pug raids. all im gona advice u is to farm fos pos hc mby hor if u have the patience for it. with those u can get around 4.8k to 5k gs and if u keep farming eots u can easily get over 5k gs. now u gotta keep in mind that if u got that gs already and wait for the reset day even tho u will join some ****ty runs at least u will get invited. so yeah theres a viable solution to ur problem easy fast simple. i hope this helps u and im sorry i cant tell u things will change coz im 100% sure they wont
    I've actually been here nearly the same amount of time, and I'm gonna be honest, I really don't remember people asking 5.8k for 10n in the past.
    I remember ICC 10 normals that had 5k reqs, 25 normals that had 5k reqs, 25 HCs having 5.9-6k reqs, now most of the time they ask 6.2k, 10hcs are now asking 6.2k when they used to ask 5.7-5.8k.

As Qorvina said, when the wipe first happened, people were clearing FoS/PoS normal AND hc with like, 1-3 pieces of gear, now you gotta be 4.5k for normal, and 5k for HC, it's so stupid.
    I find it funny, whenever I host a FoS/PoS (Which I rarely do now, since it seems to take 20 minutes to fill up) if I'm hosting on a 2k toon, when we go inside people will complain, I'll tell them to wait and see how I do, I've either held aggro perfectly fine if I'm tanking, everyone's still alive when I'm healing, and when I'm dpsing I'm doing 2k while they're all stuck doing 600.

The other funny thing, when I was gearing up my tank, I had 3 ICC 10n pieces (When I dinged 80 a friend instantly invited me to their ICC10) I had every single ToC 10 piece, plus 2 BOEs, and the 2 245 Ilvl EoT pieces, I was still only like, 5.2, I couldn't do anything else to gear up, I needed to go to ToC 25, but nope, tried to join one, 5.4k req and they said I'm "too low" Lmfao. I was fully epic gemmed and enchanted aswell.

13. Don't raid with eastern Europeans, they usually have poor English skillz or do not understand it very clearly, so trying to speak logically to them in English will not work. Try find a leader with competent English skillz and you might be able to plead your case to get in the raid.

14. Let's just take a scenario.

If I am a pug raid leader and I'm making a pug raid, why would I want to risk inviting a 4.4k char to a raid instead of a 6k+ guy.

Well, let me explain. Yes you're right, a 4.4k guy can really perform better than a 6k guy but what are the chances of that happening on the server? Would pug leaders be willing to take the risk? You might be good...but what about other 4.4k players? Are they like you? Let's not risk it now shall we. It's best to inv a 6k guy who even if he won't perform well, would still do okay due to his gear overpowering the instance. It's not progression anymore. People just want to get things done fast and smooth :D

Even if you somehow manage to change 'a few' raid leaders and their way of thinking, it won't affect the greater bunch. Just gotta take it son.

Peace.
    Enough said.

First ... 34567 Last