1. Already replied to that guys comment.
    Go read said reply for my counter argument, since I'm officially too lazy, I'm getting bored with this repetitive argument, you guys don't like what I make my post about? As I've already said, just don't bloody reply, no one is forcing you to.

2. Let's just take a scenario.

If I am a pug raid leader and I'm making a pug raid, why would I want to risk inviting a 4.4k char to a raid instead of a 6k+ guy.

Well, let me explain. Yes you're right, a 4.4k guy can really perform better than a 6k guy but what are the chances of that happening on the server? Would pug leaders be willing to take the risk? You might be good...but what about other 4.4k players? Are they like you? Let's not risk it now shall we. It's best to inv a 6k guy who even if he won't perform well, would still do okay due to his gear overpowering the instance. It's not progression anymore. People just want to get things done fast and smooth :D

Even if you somehow manage to change 'a few' raid leaders and their way of thinking, it won't affect the greater bunch. Just gotta take it son.

Peace.
    Actually that's more of an example of why donations continue.

3. Already replied to that guys comment.
    Go read said reply for my counter argument, since I'm officially too lazy, I'm getting bored with this repetitive argument, you guys don't like what I make my post about? As I've already said, just don't bloody reply, no one is forcing you to.
    Waste of time and breath. It`s easier to ask for a number and an achievement and to verify that than to ask elaborate questions, wait for a reply, and trying to verify that, which is, unfortunately, not something everyone`s capable of as things like these tend to require quite extensive game knowledge. 5 hours of lfm for a pug is unacceptable, and that`s exactly what you`re looking at if you try to ask everyone questions like those.
    You ask them for a guild application, not for a goddamn pug raid.

4. I'll just quote a tiny part of what I said regarding GearScore in a different thread, that had a title claiming it had to "find a fast death"...

When two (mature) groups of people want to do the same kind of thing in clashing ways, they simply do it among people of their own group instead of demonizing each other. Neither group is right nor wrong, they are just doing it the way they prefer. The problem actually starts when one group tries to claim the other "must find a fast death."
    If you don't like GearScore and the requirements people set up, simply don't join them. Start your own raids and make it clear that there are no requirements. People with similar interests, if there are that many, will want to join you. If so few people are interested that you can't get a raid together, most people don't care about your way and there's nothing wrong with it. One way or another, don't try to force your way to play on other people or try to act like you're right and they're wrong - you're right for you.

5. A fine example of what inflation is.

When people talk about the omg-oh-so-scary!!! AH prices, nobody mentions the equipment requirements.

Even more - now with gear available for (voting) clicking, everyone has these same items available. It's just a matter of time that 6k gearscore becomes the bare minimum for pug TOC25, or worse. People go to TOC25 or ICC25 to farm BOEs (not to gear up), so they try to do it fast, and there's nothing wrong with it. You're just supposed to farm the best pre-raid items solo, all by yourself, or join a low tier guild.

Sorry to say it, but others don't really care about equipping you, they only care about themselves.

6. I'll just quote a tiny part of what I said regarding GearScore in a different thread, that had a title claiming it had to "find a fast death"...

If you don't like GearScore and the requirements people set up, simply don't join them. Start your own raids and make it clear that there are no requirements. People with similar interests, if there are that many, will want to join you. If so few people are interested that you can't get a raid together, most people don't care about your way and there's nothing wrong with it. One way or another, don't try to force your way to play on other people or try to act like you're right and they're wrong - you're right for you.
    You mean like Warmane staff do all the time?...

7. Waste of time and breath. It`s easier to ask for a number and an achievement and to verify that than to ask elaborate questions, wait for a reply, and trying to verify that, which is, unfortunately, not something everyone`s capable of as things like these tend to require quite extensive game knowledge. 5 hours of lfm for a pug is unacceptable, and that`s exactly what you`re looking at if you try to ask everyone questions like those.
    You ask them for a guild application, not for a goddamn pug raid.
    Yeah, asking ONE guy like, what? 3-4 questions is totally gonna take 5 hours, dang man. How slow do you type?

8. You mean like Warmane staff do all the time?...
    Open your own greatly successful private server and you'll get to do that too.

9. Open your own greatly successful private server and you'll get to do that too.
    Thing is, staff act like it's successful because of them, remind me again where this server would be if only the staff were playing it and everyone else moved to a different one? (Could've actually happened after the wipe)

10. Thing is, staff act like it's successful because of them, remind me again where this server would be if only the staff were playing it and everyone else moved to a different one? (Could've actually happened after the wipe)
    The thing about "what ifs" is they are great for the future, to consider possibilities and avoid/be ready/work towards them.

When you try to apply them to the past... not so much. "What if" Staff hadn't stuck around and worked to bring Warmane up from the remains of Molten, tell me about the Warmane where you'd be complaining about GearScore or whatever being used by other people, and where you'd be wanting to force them to play how you want and ditch how they want to do it? "What if" you didn't like World of Warcraft? "What if" you had no arms to be typing?

The server is here and your "what ifs" are irrelevant. Just like people who want people overpowered to join their raids are here, and you disliking that is irrelevant for them.

11. @ OP
    You were presented with many possible choices regarding gearing:
    - form/enter a guild (Lynea even gave you her guild's site to make an application if you are willing)
    - make your own raids (if you have the desire to)
    - try to reason with people who actually speak proper english (you have a higher chance of getting in those people's raids)
    - farm EoTs/rdf hc to get as much emblem gear as possible
    Those are pretty much the only things you can do, well besides quitting the game (which is likely in your best personal interest). The attitude of people on the server will definitely not change based on this forum topic, so other than constantly trying to counter what other people say, have you actually tried any of the proposed solutions on the forums? I'm asking honestly because if you don't try to gear up your char somehow, it will never geat a higher skillscore. You can also try farming gold via profs or any other gold farming method and buy BoE items that are good for your class.

12. Thing is, staff act like it's successful because of them, remind me again where this server would be if only the staff were playing it and everyone else moved to a different one? (Could've actually happened after the wipe)
    Like obnoxious said, "what if"'s are great for the future, but talking about them in the past is completely irrelevant.
    It didn't happen, the staff kept it alive, the players returned, end of story.

13. When you try to apply them to the past... not so much. "What if" Staff hadn't stuck around and worked to bring Warmane up from the remains of Molten,
    Then I would've moved to a server where staff actually seem to care about it's players/community.

14. Like obnoxious said, "what if"'s are great for the future, but talking about them in the past is completely irrelevant.
    It didn't happen, the staff kept it alive, the players returned, end of story.
    Doesn't really change the fact that the staff seem to act like this server is successful only because of them though. Lmfao.

15. @ OP
    You were presented with many possible choices regarding gearing:
    - form/enter a guild (Lynea even gave you her guild's site to make an application if you are willing)
    - make your own raids (if you have the desire to)
    - try to reason with people who actually speak proper english (you have a higher chance of getting in those people's raids)
    - farm EoTs/rdf hc to get as much emblem gear as possible
    Those are pretty much the only things you can do, well besides quitting the game (which is likely in your best personal interest). The attitude of people on the server will definitely not change based on this forum topic, so other than constantly trying to counter what other people say, have you actually tried any of the proposed solutions on the forums? I'm asking honestly because if you don't try to gear up your char somehow, it will never geat a higher skillscore. You can also try farming gold via profs or any other gold farming method and buy BoE items that are good for your class.
    Answered this kind of post several times already.

First ... 4567 Last