1. Yeah, asking ONE guy like, what? 3-4 questions is totally gonna take 5 hours, dang man. How slow do you type?
    Aren`t you some special snowflake.

2. won't happen, is too much effort for the gms

this is the 10000th thread i've seen about gs being a problem, the mindset of the majority of people dont change regardless of what arguments you present to them. need an example? check all of the previous threads like this one
    Wrong if GM's actually would nip this problem in the butt, it would change the attitude on this server !

3. It's not in the GM's power to do anything about it..

4. It's not in the GM's power to do anything about it..
    Ahhh but they could ! But they continue to ignore these concerns and are only focused on Lord nonstop news about lord the last month or more... I have a simple solution also BAN THE GEARSCORE ADDON!

5. And do what?
    Ban everyone lfming ICC 10 req 6k gs?

6. And do what?
    Ban everyone lfming ICC 10 req 6k gs?
    Herp Derp Derp Herp.... I agree with OP you must have an IQ around 40

7. Ahhh but they could ! But they continue to ignore these concerns and are only focused on Lord nonstop news about lord the last month or more... I have a simple solution also BAN THE GEARSCORE ADDON!
    People would just start looking for another gear measurement system, most likely ilvl.

8. Then I would've moved to a server where staff actually seem to care about it's players/community.
    If you measure "Staff actually seeming to care about its players/community" by how much we cater to your own egoistical interests and decide to ban an add-on because people are using to play in a way you don't like, yes, we don't care, at all.

If you want a change, be the change. We aren't going to force people to play your way because you want it, and if people don't join your "crusade against GearScore," take the hint that people have their own way to play the game and don't care about yours.

Before something would be done about players starting raids deciding on the requirements they want from people who join it, expect something to be done about ganking and other forms of forced PvP, which people actuall do not have a choice whether to join or not as tings currently are.

9. If you measure "Staff actually seeming to care about its players/community" by how much we cater to your own egoistical interests and decide to ban an add-on because people are using to play in a way you don't like, yes, we don't care, at all.

If you want a change, be the change. We aren't going to force people to play your way because you want it, and if people don't join your "crusade against GearScore," take the hint that people have their own way to play the game and don't care about yours.

Before something would be done about players starting raids deciding on the requirements they want from people who join it, expect something to be done about ganking and other forms of forced PvP, which people actuall do not have a choice whether to join or not as tings currently are.
    It is not just this person who posted, just ask the other twat who said there are 500 threads about this subject MANY players are sick of this..

10. It is not just this person who posted, just ask the other twat who said there are 500 threads about this subject MANY players are sick of this..
    Funny, I've never seen "500 threads about it" in all my years here. What's "MANY players" to you? 10? 50? 200? 1000? How come that "MANY players" aren't able to make things happen their way then? Are none of these "MANY players" starting raids themselves, yet complaining the people who do make their own rules? Or are them not that MANY?

As I said in the post you quoted, you want a change, be the change, in-game. We aren't going to tell people how they should play within what our servers provide.

11. If you measure "Staff actually seeming to care about its players/community" by how much we cater to your own egoistical interests and decide to ban an add-on because people are using to play in a way you don't like, yes, we don't care, at all.

Before something was done about players starting raids deciding on the requirements they want from people who join it, expect something to be done about ganking and other forms of forced PvP, which people actuall do not have a choice whether to join or not as tings currently are.
    Nah, I browse the forums here quite alot and it's kinda obvious staff don't actually care about their community anymore xD Hell, even throw a poll out there, I can bet you any money the only people would say you guys do actually care are people who think that praising y'all will get them free coins.

Did I say people have to play my way? Nope. I just said the requirements are now pretty screwed up.

12. We aren't going to tell people how they should play within what our servers provide.

You must be forgetting the whole "You have to get achievements to get points thing because achievements totally decide how active you are" thing.

13. It's not in the GM's power to do anything about it..

Did we say the GMs had to do anything? No.
    Players could just stop joining raids with high reqs until they start dropping down. morons who post high GS reqs might see this and for once use their microscopic brains and think for a minute "hey, maybe I should lower the reqs for once".

Although GMs could help in a way I suppose, how about a GM hosted raid here and there? Anyone else think that would be kinda cool? Rather than constant "level 1 cow darts" ....yay

14. You must be forgetting the whole "You have to get achievements to get points thing because achievements totally decide how active you are" thing.
    The new point system hardly has anything to do with the way people recruit for raids or what obnoxious said. Altho I dislike the idea of ach pts. farming, since that's practically the most boring thing in wow to do, it's a better alternative than the old way of collectiong points. Btw I did read what you wrote about a similar type of reply to mine. I don't know how you can change the masses's opinion to yours though. And if you can't then there are 3 options. Continue trying, learn to deal with it or quit the game.

15. Nah, I browse the forums here quite alot and it's kinda obvious staff don't actually care about their community anymore xD Hell, even throw a poll out there, I can bet you any money the only people would say you guys do actually care are people who think that praising y'all will get them free coins.
    You say we're supposed to care, then you act like this. The sad part about this? We actually do care enough to feel insulted by what you've said, and feel greatly stressed out by people who constantly rap on us without any reprieve, because no matter how hard we try, things will never be good enough for them.

I've had enough of you and your thread, and I'm sure the other moderators have too. I'm closing your thread now. See you in a month. Maybe you'll have chilled out by then.

First ... 567