1. As long as you don't stop offering the vegetable pizza, there's nothing wrong with adding a slice of ham and selling that too. It will only increase the amount of satisfied customers, without hurting your business.
    It stops being a vegetarian pizza if you add meat to it, and we're so far sticking to the designed pizza as being and remaining a purely vegetarian one, which you don't have to order, but if you do, you know exactly what you'll be getting.

2. It stops being a vegetarian pizza if you add meat to it, and we're so far sticking to the designed pizza as being and remaining a purely vegetarian one, which you don't have to order, but if you do, you know exactly what you'll be getting.
    no it dosent, he is offering a 100% vegetarian pizza and another one with a slice of ham, u have 2 options not 1

3. Then again, we all knew the menu when we ordered. So stop focussing on that small piece of meat you want so badly and thank the kitchen staff for the delicious pizza they provided and let us all eat in peace. Amen

4. Then again, we all knew the menu when we ordered. So stop focussing on that small piece of meat you want so badly and thank the kitchen staff for the delicious pizza they provided and let us all eat in peace. Amen
    the devil is in the details, they brought me a vegetarian pizza with cactus pricks in it what do i do now ?

5. So far, I've yet to see anyone outside of staff members saying they wholeheartedly agree with the RDF being fully disabled.
    First off, You're an active forum member and all of that. Why do you talk ****? There are people who love that it is gone that has said"I agree" with the whole absolutely no rdf thing.

Second, you did say how your ignore add-on worked and how efficient it was, has it stopped working or something? You basically told others to use your add-on. Now here you are complaining about the toxic global chat, gz..hat off for being a 100% hypocrite.

6. First off, You're an active forum member and all of that. Why do you talk ****? There are people who love that it is gone that has said"I agree" with the whole absolutely no rdf thing.

Second, you did say how your ignore add-on worked and how efficient it was, has it stopped working or something? You basically told others to use your add-on. Now here you are complaining about the toxic global chat, gz..hat off for being a 100% hypocrite.
    First off, what's being active got to do with talking ****? I can talk **** even if I was inactive. I haven't seen anyone say "yeah keep rdf disabled with no grouping function".

Second, the addon is perfectly fine, when did I mention toxic community ever? It also blocks spam, not toxicity, as the name suggests (spam filter). It doesn't hide "I slept with your mother" it hides "**** [item]", as first isn't spam, but toxicity. Sorry if the 2 terms got you confused.

Then again, we all knew the menu when we ordered. So stop focussing on that small piece of meat you want so badly and thank the kitchen staff for the delicious pizza they provided and let us all eat in peace. Amen
    And we're asking to add an item to the menu (without removing one) which will boost sales.

It stops being a vegetarian pizza if you add meat to it, and we're so far sticking to the designed pizza as being and remaining a purely vegetarian one, which you don't have to order, but if you do, you know exactly what you'll be getting.
    No, you're still selling the vegetarian one (people can still spam if they want), but they have the option to buy the ham one as well. You don't remove the vegetarian option, you just add another.

7. No, you're still selling the vegetarian one (people can still spam if they want), but they have the option to buy the ham one as well. You don't remove the vegetarian option, you just add another.
    I already mentioned the name of the other three options you have in the menu.
    If they don't suit your tastes either, I guess we don't have any option that suits them perfectly and you will have to compromise one way or another.

8. Unless deathwing / ragnaros are running same core as lordaeron, it aint the same chips/pizza with different flavor.

and I don't find any harm in Radvo's idea of a group finder.

btw, this "my way or the highway" type attitude is bad for a server. Server and Players should be thankful to each other for a better experience.

9. Unless deathwing / ragnaros are running same core as lordaeron, it aint the same chips/pizza with different flavor.

btw, this "my way or the highway" type attitude is bad for a server. Server and Players should be thankful to each other for a better experience.
    "my way or the highway" attitude is starting to take it's toll, just look at the pvp situation right now, this excesive stubbtorness to adapt and change things when they dont go according to plan or as intended will cause only harm in the long run

10. Unless deathwing / ragnaros are running same core as lordaeron, it aint the same chips/pizza with different flavor.

If people want RDF AND the updated core, they will have to wait, that's all.

Lordaeron's design features won't be tweaked because of that. What you call "my way or the highway" I call "sticking to our principles." Lordaeron was created with these principles in its design. Everyone was aware of it, we made no attempt to hide or misinform regarding there being no RDF and everything else. By choosing to play in Lordaeron you accepted all those limitations and that this server -which at first was going to be a Staff-only closed server, after Kaer brought the idea up with the community and had it shot down within hours of posting - would be done according to the Administration's vision.

11. By shot down you mean 10-20 hate comments on the front pages and 100-200 "yes pls" comments in the next ones. That's actually an issue with content creators of all kind, be it movies, games, ideas for a new realm, they sometimes tend to filter only the negative comments, skipping past the good ones.

Indeed, it was meant as a staff-only server, and we're thankful we have Lordaeron, but, I don't think anyone from the staff was expecting such a massive boom of people comming from all around... other realms, other servers, did you honestly expect more than 4000-5000 people to play ? There's 8000+ players for Christ's sake, and I thought that one Vanilla server had a LOT when I saw 6-7k.

If the server is such a massive success with the community, why not try to make it last longer by catering to the needs and wants of the many (within keeping the same idea for the realm, no dramatic changes to your plans) and make a staff-only server that can host 30-40 people with next to no resources, if you truly think our suggestions for improving the realm are so disastrous.

I really, honestly, can not see the harm in a group finder. Is spamming global really what you wanted for Lordaeron? Do you find it so much fun to read 5 lines a second?
    On a bare minimum, at least, please, suggest the dev team/project manager/w/e to make LookingForMore and LookingForGuild a world-chat instead of in-city chat. That's all we want. To have global for socializing only. Is it that harmful to your principles?

12. The amount is irrelevant (even if I think your numbers are wrong). It was enough to make Kaer bury the idea.

No, I don't think anyone in the Staff was thinking we would have to increase the cap again and again, and still have queues at peak times.

Because I'm not sure how much the Administration is willing to change the original vision for the sake of people complaining about something they knew they weren't getting from the start, just like we knew the server wouldn't be for everyone and there would be people who wouldn't even try it or would try and dislike the features decided for Lordaeron. One of the reasons the population was a surprise was exactly that: we were counting on many people not going for Lordaeron because they wouldn't accept the limitations.

I can't speak for the Administration, but I don't believe spamming Global was the intention, but for people to actually meet each other, create bonds and people they played with regularly, who they counted on to help them with this quest or that dungeon if needed and so on. A Group Finder wouldn't help with that, just move the impersonal Global spam to a window.

I don't know if those channels are hard coded or if what you say could be done. That wouldn't strike me as something bad per se, I'm just skeptical that it would actually change what people made Global be, really.

13. By choosing to play in Lordaeron you accepted all those limitations and that this server -which at first was going to be a Staff-only closed server, after Kaer brought the idea up with the community and had it shot down within hours of posting - would be done according to the Administration's vision.
    It was not shot down by the community, that is pureley how the staff (I think mainly Kaer) felt about it.
    What the voice of the community said was: NO, do not release another realm BUT invest the money in more development. (And after the WotLK core is nice and shiney try again)
    Now you did both, and I am happy with the development. Anyway, I will keep my mouth shut about the rest of what I think. Got me banned on forum ánd ingame already once.

P.S. Obnoxious, you should read your own replies from last 10 days. Or let someone else (objectively) read them. I know you love being direct and stuff, but your latest posts all seem a bit.... too much (and not so direct).
    Edited: November 11, 2015

14. It was not shot down by the community, that is pureley how the staff (I think mainly Kaer) felt about it.
    What the voice of the community said was: NO, do not release another realm BUT invest the money in more development. (And after the WotLK core is nice and shiney try again)
    If "NO, don't do it" isn't shooting down an idea nowadays, I must be getting old...

15. another dumb *** thread.

NOBODY WANTS RDF, AND IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN

Can somebody please close this nonsense? ****ing *****s.

First ... 2345 Last