1. Paladin or Warrior for end game?

Hi all,
    whats the current status with war/pala's? are there any bugs that I should know about with the two before I choose and begin to level?
    Im currently leaning towards a Fury War, is this a bad choice?

Thanks

2. Rogue/Shaman.

Seriously. The server is 50% made out of warriors and paladin, and no, that's not my opinion, that's based on data gathered over time. Just roll a different melee, the ones I said are both dual-wield, like fury warr.

3. Play whatever you like the most, but I would also agree with Radvo, avoid a pally or a warr, there are to many atm, I have been maining a Ret ever since I started playing wow, from TBC all over to MoP, and I'm leveling one here atm, but the amount of bad pallys which just make the good ones look bad is insane, so I decided to switch classes and roll a Rogue since there aren't to many.

4. Going to be interesting to see how much that changes on DK release lol.

5. Going to be interesting to see how much that changes on DK release lol.
    Probably half the paladins and hunters will reroll a DK, since people chose those 2 for their ease of leveling...

6. Don't roll a warr/pally unless you really, really ****ing enjoy it and can't imagine to play any other class. There's way too many of them.

Going to be interesting to see how much that changes on DK release lol.
    Oh man... I used to main a DK on Frostwolf back when it wass still 3.3.5 and seeing the amount of idiоts, who rolled this class and had absolutely no idea how to play it was heart breaking for me.
    Frost DKs who didn't use Obliterate at all, Unholy spamming Death Strike instead of SS, DPSers who constantly Death Grip everything and don't use the ****ing AMS ever... They gave this class such a bad reputation. And don't even let me start on how many of them absolutely suck at tanking...

Now most of the brain dead paladins will reroll a DK and this horror will continue.;x

7. if you play horde there's no worries if u make warr or pala as they are more devided

8. Hi all,
    whats the current status with war/pala's? are there any bugs that I should know about with the two before I choose and begin to level?

Thanks
    Dont even dare to roll any of this! Lord is filled with this crap, around 70% people play this ...it. If u want to have a spot in raids roll a healer cause there is not much of em.

9. Dont even dare to roll any of this! Lord is filled with this crap, around 70% people play this ...it. If u want to have a spot in raids roll a healer cause there is not much of em.
    I had a tough desiccion prot war or hunter. I had a hunter on old Lordaeron, wanted prot pala for pvp but didnt have exp with tanking so I choose hunter.
    Its good decission, its fun to play now Im leveling with MM cuz its more fun to play compared to BM.

At your response- yeah healers and tanks are always nice to have but if he doesnt want to create one and want dps- this realm lacks shamans and warlocks. I think with lock you have 100% spot in the raid.

For paladins, well too many of them. Im glad there wont be SM + hc trinkets for coins so no opness in bgs.

10. Hi all,

Thanks
    Don't play either one of those, every other person on the server is either a paladin or a warrior. Fresh server release meant that every flocked to the faceroll classes to level up. These people aren't realizing that they are going to have a horrible time trying to get into raids at max level. Play something else, maybe a shaman/rogue if you are really wanting melee dps.

11. No gear or spots for palas and wars in wotlk raids hahahahaha

12. End game ? Shadowmourne war > all. Mage and Lock can beat them.

13. Please roll more ret paladin,so we got something to farm on arena with LSD/LSP.

14. Warrior is a obvious choice but that's because i dislike Paladins tank and heal spec :P Never did retribution however :) Also Warriors have charge <3

15. Ret < fury warrior in raw dps
    Prot pala > warrior (and anything...)
    holy pala >>>> warrior since you only have bandages

pro tip: roll something that can get items easily. That's your ticket to the end game, it's going to be hard rolling on plate with the number of dks/warriors/paladins, but a shaman or a resto/balance druid gets the loot systematically if it drops. So keep that in mind

12 Last