1. WoW Error

This is a message to staff members

Hello,

Neltharion is recently getting a lot of wow error (in raid/dungeon/battleground/arena). Not only myself but also many guildies and other random people complain about this. This is just a message to warn the staff members about it.

If anyone has received WoW Error recently, please comment so the staff will care about it.

2. I only get wow error in certain dungeons or when my internet connection is lost.

3. warrior heroic leap, death knight death grip, priest leap of faith, vortexes and similar "pick up here, move in an arch and land there" mechanics cause errors when in instances
    Edited: November 9, 2015

4. warrior heroic leap, death knight death grip, priest leap of faith, vortexes and similar "pick up here, move in an arch and land there" mechanics cause errors when in instances
    This is kind of sad because it gives wow error to everyone in the instance, not only the player and his target.

5. Your link doesn't seem to work, however here's also a bugtracker report about these errors: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/4980

6. I've noticed, regarding the Warrior's Heroic leap and the Priest's grip, that a crash only occurs when the player lands in the same spot as another player. Might just be a weird coincidence but I think it's worth looking at.

7. Server seems to be having delay every single evening EU time as well. Perhaps any GM can investigate this ?

8. Their is also another Problem, and it is that some kids from Warmane found out what Kali is and using LOIC attacks to stresstest the Server, this is causing many lags and some DC´s. And when u stresstest a Server like Warmane with Kali, the Staff do some for additional Security....