1. A few questions regarding FW. : )

I just have a few question regarding FrostWolf (MoP Realm ).

Question 1 : What are the server rates ?

Question 2 : As a new player to the MoP realm, what are major bugs do i need to watch-out for ? Things i will eventually encounter?

Question 3 : Is the realm getting proper attention/support from the devs ?

Question 4 : How's the community ? Should i be expecting scumbags ? So far my experience is fantastic. I have people helping me gear, for no apparent reason. It's really quiet nice so far.

Question 5 : If there was one thing you could change about FW, what would it be ?

Question 6 : Why did you chose this realm over other PServers/REALMs ? - Do not give any examples or mention other server names, just explain why.

Best regards
    -Croniic

2. I just have a few question regarding FrostWolf (MoP Realm ).

Question 1 : What are the server rates ?

Question 2 : As a new player to the MoP realm, what are major bugs do i need to watch-out for ? Things i will eventually encounter?

Question 4 : How's the community ? Should i be expecting scumbags ? So far my experience is fantastic. I have people helping me gear, for no apparent reason. It's really quiet nice so far.

Question 5 : If there was one thing you could change about FW, what would it be ?

Question 6 : Why did you chose this realm over other PServers/REALMs ? - Do not give any examples or mention other server names, just explain why.

Best regards
    -Croniic
    There are like 12312 threads bout things you asked. We are playing here cause of the player base. Highest. None other pserver is even close to having 2k players online playing. But thats the only + on warmane MoP.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-players/page3
    just start to read and browse other threads. Rates x7

3. Okay well 1 other question.. Why the hell does FrostWolf lag so bad ? My MS constant 120-130 MS. It's not unplayable, but certainly not ideal. I have 50MS in Ragnaros (WoTLK).

4. FW is dead. Choose another realm or wait till they update FW. Should be next Summer

5. FW is dead. Choose another realm or wait till they update FW. Should be next Summer
    Ohh cmon just cause you have 15-30min Bg que times and 30-60min que times for Rdf hc its not dead.

6. How is FW dead if there's 4500 players online and 5k at peaks.

7. FW is dead. Choose another realm or wait till they update FW. Should be next Summer
    FW is NOT dead yet.. its dormant,sleeping,hibernating,cycloned,shockwaved and only devs have the medallion to break this situation.. so all we r left with is wait a few more days.... on the side note, there r some restarts goin on lately.. lets see

8. How is FW dead if there's 4500 players online and 5k at peaks.
    Not sure on what Frostwolf are you playing.

9. H1 all! Is this the welcome thread? If so, h1 all, I am new to this server is well, and playing shaman? Should I play on Fw or not?

10. ele sham is good in PvE and PvP so why not?

11. Question 1 : What are the server rates ?
    1) x7 experience rates, and x5 rates for reputation, gold and professions
    2) no huge/breakgaming Bugs to worry about
    3) just a bit, now the main focus is Lordaeron, soon should be Frostwolf ( in theory)
    4) This is internet, every place is the same
    5)
    6) higher population than other servers

Not sure on what Frostwolf are you playing.
    the Max peak is Sunday afternoon, and last time (yestarday) Frostwolf reached 4,8k, so he is not so far from the
    truth

12. 2) no huge/breakgaming Bugs to worry about
    6) higher population than other servers
    2) how about buffstacking and haste not working as intended, i call em pretty gamebreaking
    6) how about nearly twice the population of what we have here

13. 6) how about nearly twice the population of what we have here
    We all know Warmane had 9k Mop Players at peak. We all know warmane failed with Mop. No need to put salt in the wound.

14. 2) how about buffstacking and haste not working as intended, i call em pretty gamebreaking
    6) how about nearly twice the population of what we have here
    2) Buffstacking is almost fixed with the last Update ( even if it is not in the changelog)
    6) are you arguing with me about why I choosed/decided-to-play Warmane-Frostwolf? lmao

15. 2) Buffstacking is almost fixed with the last Update ( even if it is not in the changelog)
    6) are you arguing with me about why I choosed/decided-to-play Warmane-Frostwolf? lmao
    "Almost" and "soon", my 2 fave words ....and no, i dont have a beef with you, m8 ....but you were misled. Don't want that for the new guy,do you? Cheers

mine
    3) Maybe you should wait for the 5.4.8 release and the promised massive fixes with it ...till than the attention is close to none
    4) community is probably one of the best in all the private servers....but hey scumbags can be found everywhere
    5) the name to Lordaeron :)
    6) Warmane has the biggest potential of all the private MoP servers, but still they havent really put the effort needed to shine. So i guess hope is the answer.

12 Last