Sagari

Help an engineer today!

Hey guys ^v^

Please help our dear Engineers to stop being accused of hacking when our Nitro Boost malfunctions inside instanced areas and sends us to reach for the stars!

Upvote pls <3 https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/5531

Edit: We also have a major issue with our enchants, we can't add anything on top of our tinkers, which shouldn't be the case, they should stack. Please upvote to help us more: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/1326

And last, but not least, our Goblin Glider is pretty broken, it works as a normal parachute. Upvote! https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/1444

If anyone has better, accurate information, or anything else that would help Engineers, don't hesitate to add it in the comments area.

Thanks, people~
    Edited: November 11, 2015

2. i dono abt this..its kinda fun to get pushed into air:-D.. especially wen i use it wen around 15 allies gang and escape like a pro with fail nitro by luck and glide away while doing /rofl ... but yea those newbie hackin accusations are abit irritating.

Sagari
    As a boomie, I find it hilarious to be launched to the skies, then parachute down. People said I was too fat to fly. :D S'yeah. Other people won't find that too fun though and say "omg hack0r!".

Thanks everyone for the 12 upvotes! <3 Y'all are gold.

4. dude and its really really high up there, i can literally see the whole battle ground

5. Goblin glider would be nice too ._.

6. If you want to help engineers vote THIS up

7. If you want to help engineers vote THIS up
    this is just plain sad and awful.. thats why i changed from engi :(((

8. Hey guys ^v^

Please help our dear Engineers to stop being accused of hacking when our Nitro Boost malfunctions inside instanced areas and sends us to reach for the stars!

Upvote pls <3 https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/5531

If anyone has better, accurate information, don't hesitate to add info in the comments area.

Thanks, people~
    Can the boots only malfunction in the world? So not in BG's, arena's, dungeons and raids?

9. The malfunction actually saved my *** more than once in BGs lol.

Sagari
    If you want to help engineers vote THIS up
    Upvoted, totally forgot about this one, my apologies! Will add this to the main post. I posted about the nitro boosts because I've seen a few recent threads about people accusing engineers of hacking when their Boost failed, which gets pretty annoying.

Can the boots only malfunction in the world? So not in BG's, arena's, dungeons and raids?
    Unusable in Arenas and Rated BG as far as I know. The boots should malfunction anywhere, only that in BGs and instanced PvE content, it applies a strong DoT on you rather than shoot you up to the skies.

Goblin glider would be nice too ._.
    Added Goblin Glider report up there to see if it snatches more upvotes!

11. Upvoted, totally forgot about this one, my apologies! Will add this to the main post. I posted about the nitro boosts because I've seen a few recent threads about people accusing engineers of hacking when their Boost failed, which gets pretty annoying.

Unusable in Arenas and Rated BG as far as I know. The boots should malfunction anywhere, only that in BGs and instanced PvE content, it applies a strong DoT on you rather than shoot you up to the skies.

Added Goblin Glider report up there to see if it snatches more upvotes!
    pretty sure the only eng usable thing in arena are synpase springs

12. Unusable in Arenas and Rated BG as far as I know. The boots should malfunction anywhere, only that in BGs and instanced PvE content, it applies a strong DoT on you rather than shoot you up to the skies.
    You can use the nitro boost in rated BGs here, not in arenas tho.