1. Trying to do The ring of blood aka nagrand arena quest but...

Been trying to do the ring of blood for like 30 minutes until hordes came and raided my group, but that wasnt the problem, it was fair and square, now they summoned 20000 murkblood twins and other mobs too and we cant walk without aggroing neither get quests around the area because there are elites spread everywhere.

http://imageshack.com/a/img910/6422/7ojUtw.png

2. Sorry to laugh at this but... LOL.. that is actually funny

3. Hahaha, dont worry, I'm laughing a lot too because horde went 100% stupid here, they kept summoning bosses from quests because they were like 10-15 horde so there was like 2-3 groups or even more idk, they got wiped by the murkbloods and I was just watching it XD but still, its an issue as the bosses should despawn as the ''summoners'' dies.

4. There was actually a group with a warlock there that summoned like 20 people. Was pretty funny considering that they couldn't kill 5 allys without having to open up a raid and then they were unable to kill the murkblood twins. MB twins, the Horde Breakers.

5. Been there bro ;)

Yesterday went kinda like that but managed to finish the chain in ~50 minutes. Twins are the only ones that were spammed as well.

6. Most epic moment was when Horde (including myself) made a wipe-out party, around 3-4 groups with 5 people each. Some of us even had the "Jenkins" title. Then we proceeded to rush the Alliance near the quest giver and the very arena, only to get obliterated by bosses and Alliance players themselves.

Moral of the story: Skip the ****ing Ring of Blood and go level somewhere else or just re-roll Ally.