1. well... our page header says everything - Lordaeron!
    Edited: November 15, 2015

2. So warmane now will not give us informations for others 2 weeks, and so they will say us wich are doing internal testing and other two weeks are needed. So other month without fixes, contents and 5.4.8. But yes, let's fix Lordaeron, the only realm of Warmane.
    They said that the client download and etc will be soon. I don't have any high expectations tho ^^.

3. They said that the client download and etc will be soon. I don't have any high expectations tho ^^.

#soon is the key word

4. Can you at least partially release ToT HC so we have something to do while waiting?

5. Can someone from Warmane give us some more precise information about the release of 5.4.8, and when they would release it. But i am sure that warmane will not answer this thread because their focus is only on Lordaeron.

6. Can you at least partially release ToT HC so we have something to do while waiting?
    Probably they cant release tot hc like that right now, cause its porbably linked with 5.4.8 and its almost ready there to be released. So, SOON. People must learn it.

7. Probably they cant release tot hc like that right now, cause its porbably linked with 5.4.8 and its almost ready there to be released. So, SOON. People must learn it.
    Just like "next week" right?
    Soon can mean, even next year. The next year is soon as well

8. Probably they cant release tot hc like that right now, cause its porbably linked with 5.4.8 and its almost ready there to be released. So, SOON. People must learn it.
    Nope, they actually said they can release 7 bosses right now that are ready.

First ... 234