1. Twinks of Frostwolf

Hi...alot of you don't know me but ive been a pretty active twink for a while now. If you see a plann that's me.

Now, I just wanted to find out what happened to the twink pop on frostwolf? Less than a month ago we were active from likke 2pm st everyday and now we're lucky to get 2 bgs...it doesn't help I suppose that a lot of the horde twinks either weny alliance or went MIA but yeah...anyone got a clue?

Our bracet is dying and none of us want that.

2. And a half year ago we had near instant que in 85-89s 80-84s and 70-74s.
    But they closed the Voteshop and the BG que got bugged so even if enough ppl que it can takes 1 Hour or more to get into a BG.
    Also ZERO Pve stuffhere for twinks, Zero.

So why should someone twink here and not on a other MOP Server?

I have still Twinks on near all lvls here but if i try to play them i have to wait 1-2 Hours for MABY 1BG. So i dont even try anymore cause its zero fun. I twink on a other Server now.
    Edited: November 15, 2015

3. And a half year ago we had near instant que in 85-89s 80-84s and 70-74s.
    But they closed the Voteshop and the BG que got bugged so even if enough ppl que it can takes 1 Hour or more to get into a BG.
    Also ZERO Pve stuffhere for twinks, Zero.

So why should someone twink here and not on a other MOP Server?

I have still Twinks on near all lvls here but if i try to play them i have to wait 1-2 Hours for MABY 1BG. So i dont even try anymore cause its zero fun. I twink on a other Server now.
    This, and someone needs to start a new guild and try to get all twinks in it, TwinkleTwinkleLittleStar doesn't have a guild leader or an officer (because I left, sorry)

4. As far as I know, Twisted Naaru acts as private guild, the only members being mythirac (well his pally), Dujin and Kazzad, they are the most active, but are mainly on their mains to support their twinks and or on retail.

As for Twinkles, I wouldn't say their guild leader is gone for good, he is unsure of coming back and probably some of the twinks you know either went MIA, and or on break due to work, school, jobs, etc.

As for Twinkles guild leader, he needs convincing to actually come back and probably some help. As much I don't really like the actions of some ToS members, they tried to get Rflow back and he explained his situation to them, saying that people don't want him back and or twinking will take time, in the end they said he is thinking of making a come back after completing his main.

The Rflow guy is the same as this guy, one in the same:
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary

Also Still Not Prepared's lead is in the same boat, her complain is she rarely sees anyone on and does not know about twink meeting places other than Goldshire or in front of SW. The thing about Alliance is they HAVE TOO MANY guilds and it confuses people and pushes them away.

Regardless of market is good or bad, Brutal and what items are possible to get is decent enough for good 70s BG. Not everyone back then used Sunwell gear and did well with Brutal set, etc.

5. This is the reason why twinking brackets are dead (not only 85-89)

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/6593

6. This is the reason why twinking brackets are dead (not only 85-89)

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/6593
    If you were around from the beginning, there is a few work around, but the main end result is if Horde/Alliance aren't in que or there isn't many in que, other times it is due to the BG match being full.
    When that happens the fake que pops 2 times, this goes for Arena as well.
    But constant tries will get you into a BG

7. Also 90 only bg's popup for low level that's why no one can enter them. Maybe this will be fixed with 5.4.8 we'll see. And Rflow actually only has to come back to at least change the ranks of the guild that will make it a lot better. And the marketplace really pushes a lot of people away since there are still many twinks with Sunwell gear that are just too overpowered.

8. Also 90 only bg's popup for low level that's why no one can enter them. Maybe this will be fixed with 5.4.8 we'll see. And Rflow actually only has to come back to at least change the ranks of the guild that will make it a lot better. And the marketplace really pushes a lot of people away since there are still many twinks with Sunwell gear that are just too overpowered.
    True. But back then for me, sunwell or not, some brutal set people can stand up to sunwell peeps. This was like the first 2-3 months when 70s got brought back until still not prepared and twisted naaru showed up/moved from sargeras.
    I have a brutal set dk I used for fun back then and my set up allows me to fight against people with sunwell items, that's just me tho, dunno about there others.

9. True. But back then for me, sunwell or not, some brutal set people can stand up to sunwell peeps. This was like the first 2-3 months when 70s got brought back until still not prepared and twisted naaru showed up/moved from sargeras.
    I have a brutal set dk I used for fun back then and my set up allows me to fight against people with sunwell items, that's just me tho, dunno about there others.
    Proterean ysday broadcasted in fw that raids upto AH40 are already ported to fw and are undergoin internal testings along with 2 new bgs ( gilneas and alterac valley ) and after this is implemented ( he quoted to be very SOON) timeless isle and iot will be phased up...

this time even i seem to believe his words abt 5.4.8 soon...

so i think there is still hopefor twinks,av fans,pve geek afterall

Lets wait some more timeguys....we waited this long :-)

10. Proterean ysday broadcasted in fw that raids upto AH40 are already ported to fw and are undergoin internal testings along with 2 new bgs ( gilneas and alterac valley ) and after this is implemented ( he quoted to be very SOON) timeless isle and iot will be phased up...

this time even i seem to believe his words abt 5.4.8 soon...

so i think there is still hopefor twinks,av fans,pve geek afterall

Lets wait some more timeguys....we waited this long :-)
    Hopefully lol. I can only get on to timeless isle and stay there for 45 seconds to almost 2 mins before being ported out, it gets annoying sometimes.

11. not much will change unless the bg que bug gets fixed in my opinion, although it is good news that the old raids will open as it was announced from which twinks can gear up

12. Yea, but most twinks are 70-74 and old raids are for level 60.

13. But you guys cast aside the few heroic 70 dungeons that are open, decent gear can be found there, as well as NPC in shattrah city via JP. It may not be the best, but a decent start. There was a rogue with shatthrath city gear and he did ell in the last 2 BGs we had.

Not all Sunwell people are op, Brutal Set people can down them with what is open to them.