1. Seems like only gear available through honor is S1, seriously?

2. Seems like only gear available through honor is S1, seriously?
    Didn't checked but if this is true, thank god

3. Didn't checked but if this is true, thank god
    thank god for what? that PvE people will storm through content with the exception of few bosses here and there and sunwell and PvP players will grind whole month for useless S1? seems like somebody is biased here...

4. Have fun farming 250k honor or something to be full geared :)))))))))))))))))))) even if you have 30+ kills u only get max 1k per bg

5. Didn't checked but if this is true, thank god
    Yeah, good, now let's close everything and leave only t4 for PvE players, huh?
    Not selfish at all there. *I want my pve, screw your pvp*

6. s2 should be honor gear......pretty disapointing

7. gl gearing up with 150 honor / win in bgs

Yea that really needs to be fixed, at this rate we will never be full honor gear, please increase honor gained or reduce cost of pvp honor items.
    It would be nice if we could arena like give us arena points per win. Even if there is no season

8. What gives? Why is honor so slow, why S1?

9. Yeah no one will be able to buy anything in a reasonable time frame with this honor gain this a joke, also you guys said the vendors would be for s1-s3 so what gives? Do you guys really hate pvp this much ?

10. Why is this a surprise, molten always shat on pvpers coming to their concerns last if ever at all... this appears to be more of the same.

11. Nobody cares , just like with call to arms =)

12. And I feared about this. Need to play arena with a hunter... well I would love to have prot war now... damn

13. Cmon staff any answer to this? It really sucks.

14. Cmon staff any answer to this? It really sucks.
    I'm beginning to worry how this will look in future, if they're already as responsive as we can see...

15. Idk why honor gain so low.Or why they reseted earned honors then?When we will receive enought honor for tbc pvp gears wotlk comming :/
    Edited: November 10, 2015

First 1234 Last