1. Idk why arenavendors are added at all.
    You will have 4 point flashes till WotLK. IF you get a team with 3k rating in first week in 5v5 (!!!!) you will get 1500 points per week. Then you would be able to buy 1 (!!!!!) wep.
    If you just get stucked at lets say 2k you will get 800 per week which sums up to 3200 which is roughly a wep aswell.
    But to do even that you gotta have that rating till TOMORROW.
    So i call it here. Without any abuse no one will get Weps from arena. So better roll that S1 gear or PvE, but that will cause the same oneshot issues as in Vanillia Version of this realm. Kinda sad but its atleast just one month.

PS: Best way to get PvP Gear is PvE Tokens now :)

2. Ok, so we are in 3.3.5a, so what gear should be available for honor if we are to follow the patch we are playing at? When did S4 become available for honor, was that in the Cata prepatch? The only thing I know, is that it sure as hell wasn't S1.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...vl-70-PVP-Gear

Here is a conversation of some lads discussing the honor-price of S4 gear in FEBRUARY 2010, you guessed it, patch 3.3.2.

Why we are left with S1 gear is beyond me, because "this is TBC"? It clearly isn't, so I don't see why there's any need to pretend.

3. Why we are left with S1 gear is beyond me, because "this is TBC"? It clearly isn't, so I don't see why there's any need to pretend.
    A lot of people are waiting for the response.

For the slow honor gains we should be earning Brutal glad gear. Are we blizzlike or not? PvP sets = the PvE raid sets released. People are clearing end game raids in greens, but S1 with slashed honor gains was a good idea?

4. A lot of people are waiting for the response.

For the slow honor gains we should be earning Brutal glad gear. Are we blizzlike or not? PvP sets = the PvE raid sets released. People are clearing end game raids in greens, but S1 with slashed honor gains was a good idea?
    Brutal gear was disabled due to the unbalance it would give to players... We don't wanna see Grand marshal/High warlord 2.0 in BC to be honest... The best gear should be obtained through raiding in my opinion.

5. Yeah disabling S4 is fine by me but they said S1-S3 would be avaible which isn't true, as it is no one will get any pvp gear at all anyway the grind for S1 gear alone is insane.

6. Brutal gear was disabled due to the unbalance it would give to players... We don't wanna see Grand marshal/High warlord 2.0 in BC to be honest... The best gear should be obtained through raiding in my opinion.
    I'll wait for a staff reply.

People are reporting mass bugs in raids, bosses undertuned, they have been cleared in greens, by wotlk talents, by abusing favorable scripting bugs. All raid drops should be rolled back in my opinion.

7. The best gear should be obtained through raiding in my opinion.
    Dont you want to also disable PvP altogether? Best PvE gear should be obtained through PvE and best PvP gear should be obtained through PvP, that naxx wasnt available (thus the best PvE gear) is not a reason not to have s4 gear now...

8. Dont you want to also disable PvP altogether? Best PvE gear should be obtained through PvE and best PvP gear should be obtained through PvP, that naxx wasnt available (thus the best PvE gear) is not a reason not to have s4 gear now...
    I never said that... I just think the PVP gear should not outdo the PVE gear which it did in vanlia (you saw everyone and their mother had Grand Marshal)

9. I never said that... I just think the PVP gear should not outdo the PVE gear which it did in vanlia (you saw everyone and their mother had Grand Marshal)
    it outdid it because r13-14 was completely bonkers in vanilla as well (but it was infinitely harder to get) AND the last raid wasnt available (naxx), thus PvE gear was a tier behind...this is NOT the case for TBC, you have resilience on PvP gear, making it pretty bad in PvE, the gear is balanced around everyone having it not just a select few on the server (so its not comparatively as crazy as marshals) and as the last point you HAVE the last raid available, where you can get much better gear than PvP (off-sets) and quite better gear in terms of the rest....So, I really dont see a reason why we shouldnt have all the PvP gear available for honor (since there is no PvP season = no AP), especially with the feedback on raids, storming through whole T4-5 content within 2 days of getting lvl 70 and going through T6 probably this week already...Even supposing that sunwell will be harder, which i highly doubt since you needed like 30k+ raid DPS on brutallus (Sunwell gear check) and that is afaik easily achievable right now in full greens+blues, PvE will still be a joke...

10. it outdid it because r13-14 was completely bonkers in vanilla as well (but it was infinitely harder to get) AND the last raid wasnt available (naxx), thus PvE gear was a tier behind...this is NOT the case for TBC, you have resilience on PvP gear, making it pretty bad in PvE, the gear is balanced around everyone having it not just a select few on the server (so its not comparatively as crazy as marshals) and as the last point you HAVE the last raid available, where you can get much better gear than PvP (off-sets) and quite better gear in terms of the rest....So, I really dont see a reason why we shouldnt have all the PvP gear available for honor (since there is no PvP season = no AP), especially with the feedback on raids, storming through whole T4-5 content within 2 days of getting lvl 70 and going through T6 probably this week already...Even supposing that sunwell will be harder, which i highly doubt since you needed like 30k+ raid DPS on brutallus (Sunwell gear check) and that is afaik easily achievable right now in full greens+blues, PvE will still be a joke...
    Afaik they are looking into the issues with the faceroll PVE content :) Can't say much else about your post than that there should be pvp gear obtaineble but not S4.

11. The best gear should be obtained through raiding in my opinion.
    It is. 4P/4P bonuses please, and glaives, oh and trinkets, oh and pve offsets @ honor vendor. Thanks

Are you saying Warmane should enforce a policy of artificiality gimping PvP content for the sake of bettering your raid rewards? That wouldn't be crazy at all

12. It is. 4P/4P bonuses please, and glaives, oh and trinkets, oh and pve offsets @ honor vendor. Thanks

Are you saying Warmane should enforce a policy of artificiality gimping PvP content for the sake of bettering your raid rewards? That wouldn't be crazy at all
    You are drawing conclusions way too fast to be honest.. The content after TBC will be longer therefor the tiers of PVE and PVP will be more balanced... Since TBC is only 1 month it kinda ruins the whole gear progression thing... Especially with arena points... That's only 4 flushes which won't get you anything... Altho you can get honor gear but meh the PVE gear will be superiour anyway soooo... Most people will just do PVE till Wrath and then there will be a gear curve at least to talk about.. I just think there should be gear for PvE and PVP.. I never said which gear thought that's up to the staff.

13. Especially with arena points... That's only 4 flushes which won't get you anything...
    there is no arena season, so you cant get any arena points...

14. Arena 52 PvP vendors sell Merciless for honor

15. there is no arena season, so you cant get any arena points...
    Hmmm tho arenas came with TBC?

First 1234 Last