1. PvP vendors in shattrath

I found the PvP S4 vendor(only weapons,gems) for only Arena points(in Aldor rise shattrath) ... so should we play now arenas without any honor gear? or what is going on pls add s3 gear for honor or something so we can actually play arenas TY very much warmane staff
    Edited: November 9, 2015

2. that exists from the 3.3.5 patch they did not place it

it makes no sense to tell anyone to arena for 2 reasons
    First: there's no Arena Season running
    Second: those items costs 2k or more arena Points
    a 1500 team makes 300 AP , a 1800 500 Ap, you needed a 3k team to buy a piece of gear Each week and you will only have 4 weeks, even if BC was extended for another month you wouldnt be able to complete the Full Pvp Set /gear with a 3k team avaiable so no, i dont believe they thought about this.

they should add pvp gear for honor thats all.

3. Yes please add honor gear so we can actually play arenas for fun

4. Wait what there is no honor gear... is this a joke?...

5. Not yet atleast.... i found also the s3 / s4 set vendor in blades edge at the arena but also only for arena points

6. Yeah seems like they still need to restart the server to add the vendors then.

7. Yeah seems like they still need to restart the server to add the vendors then.
    they did already a restart 1h ago

18h ago Staff Trayz said "They have been prepared and are ready to go live, but we will not restart to apply them until peak hours have passed. You can expect them in the early morning hours."

8. Yesterday they said tomorrow.....JUST...DO...IT

9. Something obviously went wrong then^^

10. I really hope they will add honor gear otherwise its rly boring the month in tbc

11. So is it planed to add a Honor gear vendor for TBC or not?

12. Removed the two s4 vendors, you can find the actual vendors for s1-s3 in Area 52 and Isle of Quel'Danas (the isle vendors sell pvp gear for pve tokens)

13. Removed the two s4 vendors, you can find the actual vendors for s1-s3 in Area 52 and Isle of Quel'Danas (the isle vendors sell pvp gear for pve tokens)
    thanks alot
    so the vendors will be there after restart right?
    Edited: November 9, 2015

14. gl gearing up with 150 honor / win in bgs

123 ... Last