1. Returning player

Hello guys, i played for years on old molten server and i was heartbroken when i found out that my chars were deleted, since than i lost faith in private servers and after that event i decided it was time to simply quit.
    But with the new trailer and cinematic the feels and nostalgia kicked back in, so i am willing to give this game one more shot.
    I was playing wotlk before, now i want something new but before that i want to ask few questions:
    Is the server good? (lenght of the queue, amount of ddos, etc...)
    How buggy is MoP? ( ability bugs, dungeons, raids...)
    I was an ally rogue before, mostly dedicated to pvp, but from the few threads here i see that horde needs more dedicated pvpers so i will probably roll horde this time (who likes overpowered factions anyways? :D ).
    And is it worth going back?

With regards

2. Hi and welcome back.
    The Server is ok. We have low Ms and near 0 DDOS or Crash.
    But we have also not all things to do. Pet Battles, most of the Dungeons/Raids and over half of all Achivments are broken/closed. And we have 5 BGs working ( 1 of these 5 is also half bugged ) the other 6 are closed.
    Many Quests are bugged, and a few Zones ( like Uldum are complete bugged ) also some Major Talents and spells are broken/not even half working. ( watch the Bugtracker for DK, Monk, Priest and much more. )
    But since you want to play Rogue its fine no major Bugs ( if you dont play combat ;) )

The Horde has around 10 Second BG que times at all Server time, Alli has from 5-30 min que time.
    Since i came also back like you, i have 4 Days and 9 Hours played and i still find many things to do. ( but i also like Mounts or Fun Items ;) )

If you find some nice ppl to play with again its total worth to come back and start play here.

Its just sad that the Focus for Warmane is near 100% on their new Wotlk Server so im sure we dont see any new BGs, Timeless isle/Pet Battles/ correct Phasing or some other things in the next months.

Hope this helped you.

Edit: Ahh and if you have fun with Roleplay, this lately grows on Frostwolf. had much fun the last days with the Roleplay guys here, and i never done roleplay before :)
    Edited: November 9, 2015

3. Sounds playable enough, and good thing that rogue is not bugged too much, i guess it won't hurt to try again.
    As for roleplaying, i was always interested in it, but i have never actually tried it.

And thanks, of course :)
    Edited: November 9, 2015

4. Perfectly worded man as I just came back yesterday myself XD
    Just adjusting to starting all over again like most of us. Hit me up in game if you'd like as I lost contact with EVERYONE and my guildes from molten too.
    in game- Sgtsavage