View Poll Results: Cast your vote on the best costume this halloween!

Voters
192. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aurens

35 18.23%
  • Migluee

50 26.04%
  • Chemdoctor

70 36.46%
  • uziii

19 9.90%
  • Mercelezz

18 9.38%
  1. This:
    "Every contribution should be in a form of a reply to this thread and it should contain the following:
    • A picture or a video showing off your custome or transmog. Extra credit if the general theme fits the Hallow's End holiday but submissions that are not will be considered as well." was also mentioned so it was stated that it didn't have to be scary to be taken into consideration. So unless people haven't read the rules/info it shouldn't really be confusing in my opinion.
    Taking them into consideration doesn't mean they can actually win, when you read before that "Extra credit if the general theme fits the Hallow's End holiday".
    And let me tell you, there are way more "spooky" entries fitting the hallow's end theme than those silly ones.
    They didn't even add a "Small story about your character and what the costume means to you."
    Come on...
    Edited: November 9, 2015

2. +1 for Chemdoctor's costume, my favourite submission out of those 5!

Also I really liked the Witch, awesome job Migluee :)

There were a fair few good submissions in the contest to be honest, I wouldn't even know which ones to pick in regards to choosing winners.
    Don't be bummed if a particular one didn't make it to the top 5, it's for fun and everyone is sharing with the community their unique awesomeness

3. How to i get that VP i voted how much time need end to get !?

4. Taking them into consideration doesn't mean they can actually win, when you read before that "Extra credit if the general theme fits the Hallow's End holiday".
    And let me tell you, there are way more "spooky" entries fitting the hallow's end theme than those silly ones.
    They didn't even add a "Small story about your character and what the costume means to you."
    Come on...
    Well it is was a Halloween themed contest so getting extra credit for having something Halloween themed isn't that strange. I definitely agree that some were spookier and yeah some probably had a ton more time put into them but the staff got to pick and this is what they chose, so regardless of my or anyone else's opinion about it there's nothing that's going to change that.

5. I really like uziii's Mario costume, it's really funny :D .
    +1

6. I think you haven't even bothered to read the contest rules , you 're going to say that a Mario bross costume on a rock has some spooky ? cmon...............................
    Dude, looks like you're the one who haven't bothered to read the contest rules. They specificly said that it DOESN'T have to be scary. It's all about being creative.

7. Dude, looks like you're the one who haven't bothered to read the contest rules. They specificly said that it DOESN'T have to be scary. It's all about being creative.
    And you apparently don't understand what it means creativity.

8. I agree that some of the final costumes we are voting for are total s***. We could be way more creative. My submission was created for less than 5 mins and for sure there is way more better costumes and stories than mine. What i'm trying to say is that i don't really think that anyone who was part of the event gave enough effort, including myself. Anyway i'm still happy that i was part of this nice event.
    I will say to the winner this: Please spend the coins for some awesome transmog item :)

Greetings!

Rimerawk

9. srsly? all common costumes, who choosed this :OOOO

10. One of the competitors was banned?
    ""
    Is he still able to win it over the Racist Mario if votes turn out to be similar to this?
    Edited: November 11, 2015

11. One of the competitors was banned?
    ""
    Is he still able to win it over the Racist Mario if votes turn out to be similar to this?
    Both entries are a joke! None of them are spooky at all, no small story about the character and what the costume means... That was a guideline stated as Every contribution should be in a form of a reply to this thread and it should contain the following:.
    So if they are serious enough, they will remove those entries from the poll.

12. Both entries are a joke! None of them are spooky at all, no small story about the character and what the costume means... That was a guideline stated as Every contribution should be in a form of a reply to this thread and it should contain the following:.
    So if they are serious enough, they will remove those entries from the poll.
    Have you never seen people dress up as other things that aren't scary for Halloween? Sexy nurses, fairies, pirates... If you put enough imagination it doesn't have to be scary; it's a-Mario, with bloody gloves. Spook!
    Edited: November 11, 2015

13. Have you never seen people dress up as other things that aren't scary for Halloween? Sexy nurses, fairies, pirates... If you put enough imagination it doesn't have to be scary; it's a-Mario, with bloody gloves. Spook!
    Besides they are not spooky at all, which is a complement rather than a guideline, they asked for a small story (3rd point), which is missing on both entries.
    Actually, only Migluee and Chemdoctor's entries should have made it to the poll stage, because those are the only ones who actually got a story about the character and its costume.
    Edited: November 12, 2015

14. I really like uziii's Mario costume, it's really funny :D .
    +1
    thanx m8 :)

15. Greetings Warmane community,

As you probably know, we had our biggest forum event in the history of Warmane just a few days ago and we had so many submissions that it left us amazed at what the community has managed to do. The staff has voted and out of the huge amount of submissions we ended up with the top 24 submissions. We simply couldn't decide who would win and in the end we ended up with the top five submissions and we would like you to choose your top three out of those five.

You can vote on the poll above this post and you can see the submissions just below in no specific order.

Spoiler: Show

does the 2nd place win something too?

First 123 Last