View Poll Results: Cast your vote on the best costume this halloween!

Voters
192. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aurens

35 18.23%
  • Migluee

50 26.04%
  • Chemdoctor

70 36.46%
  • uziii

19 9.90%
  • Mercelezz

18 9.38%
  1. So, I am honestly disappointed about the poll results.

I don't really care about my entry, even though I was one of the only ppl w/ real editing & story...

There are honestly way better submissions than Aurens' pic.

Apart from that, the mario and scorpion pics don't contain any [or only 1) of the requirements that were listed.
    People that I listed, please don't be offended, this is just a simple opinion of a nerd aka me.

Put ALL the serious-ish submissions in a single poll, cause that is the only fairness I see. Chemdoc can just take his prize, he definitely deserves it, maybe even Migluee.
    Edited: November 12, 2015

2. So, I am honestly disappointed about the poll results.

I don't really care about my entry, even though I was one of the only ppl w/ real editing & story...

There are honestly way better submissions than Aurens' pic.

Apart from that, the mario and scorpion pics don't contain any [or only 1) of the requirements that were listed.
    People that I listed, please don't be offended, this is just a simple opinion of a nerd aka me.

Put ALL the serious-ish submissions in a single poll, cause that is the only fairness I see. Chemdoc can just take his prize, he definitely deserves it, maybe even Migluee.
    I agree. Most of these are just ****ty transmogs you can google... Seen them all 1000 times. Way to promote originality.

3. I dont get Aurens'.... It's just Hunter T12.... Litterally a full set of gear... Please tell me the originality or Halloween in that.

4. I dont get Aurens'.... It's just Hunter T12.... Litterally a full set of gear... Please tell me the originality or Halloween in that.
    Agree. My hunters has the REAL Firelord mog, and this is just a cheap excuse for a Firelord.

People at least learn to pick correct words when describing yourself.

And no I don't participate, I'm disappointed in these contests, nor I really care to enter.

And after seeing these 5 finalists... I can't change my mind.

Most of these mogs aren't even mogs, but an items with their original appearance and others not even much original.

The story doesn't matter. Everyone can think of an epic story for the most NOT epic thing too.

That's my opinion, no hate please.

5. The story doesn't matter. Everyone can think of an epic story for the most NOT epic thing too.
    The story doesn't matter for you, neither for me.
    But that was a rule, a guideline to be followed as stated in the main post of this event. They failed at that guideline and still made it to the poll. Even if the mog is awful or not, that's my point. That explain the level of seriousness on this event, and still... "biggest forum event".

6. The story doesn't matter for you, neither for me.
    But that was a rule, a guideline to be followed as stated in the main post of this event. They failed at that guideline and still made it to the poll. Even if the mog is awful or not, that's my point. That explain the level of seriousness on this event, and still... "biggest forum event".
    It was a guideline and not a rule. That's why in the wording we've used 'should' instead of 'must'. To be honest, most of the complaints just seem very childish. The taste of the people who have voted for the top five is different than yours and that's how it is. All the submissions were amazing but it was up to the personal feeling of someone to deem whether something is good or not. There were a A LOT of submissions that received points, 24 actually in total and these top five had the most points and now we're letting the community decide on who's the top three.

The poll will end on Sunday 23:59 Server Time.

7. It was a guideline and not a rule. That's why in the wording we've used 'should' instead of 'must'. To be honest, most of the complaints just seem very childish. The taste of the people who have voted for the top five is different than yours and that's how it is. All the submissions were amazing but it was up to the personal feeling of someone to deem whether something is good or not. There were a A LOT of submissions that received points, 24 actually in total and these top five had the most points and now we're letting the community decide on who's the top three.

The poll will end on Sunday 23:59 Server Time.
    all three will get the same prize? nothing more for 1st place?

8. It was a guideline and not a rule. That's why in the wording we've used 'should' instead of 'must'.
    If you wanted to make a simple costumes contest , now I wonder , why all this nonsense to make a creepy Halloween related story if not count for anything? Explain please, because I don't understand.

-------------------------------------------------------
    To be honest, most of the complaints just seem very childish.
    The fact that most of the community has found these very mediocre results is no coincidence , and it doesn't mean to express our disappointment is a childish attitude, it's a fact .

The taste of the people who have voted for the top five is different than yours and that's how it is. All the submissions were amazing but it was up to the personal feeling of someone to deem whether something is good or not. There were a A LOT of submissions that received points, 24 actually in total and these top five had the most points and now we're letting the community decide on who's the top three.
    I bet if the community would vote for the best among all the participants the result , I assure you , it would be very different.

Cheers, and good luck with future events.

9. Agree. My hunters has the REAL Firelord mog, and this is just a cheap excuse for a Firelord.

People at least learn to pick correct words when describing yourself.

And no I don't participate, I'm disappointed in these contests, nor I really care to enter.

And after seeing these 5 finalists... I can't change my mind.

Most of these mogs aren't even mogs, but an items with their original appearance and others not even much original.

The story doesn't matter. Everyone can think of an epic story for the most NOT epic thing too.

That's my opinion, no hate please.
    Oh, someone's mad. I used hc and jp items just to combine colors, red and yellow, simply because I liked it that way. (: I wasn't hoping I'd get this far anyway, but if so many people liked it, what can I do? ^^ So calm your tits, this is just a game.

10. The winners are the following:

Aurens 18.23%
    Migluee 26.04%
    Chemdoctor 36.46%

They will be contacted in the next 24 hours for information regarding their rewards. Congratulations and special thanks to all participants!

11. The rewards were dished out and are delivered on the accounts of the winners. Congratulations once again to the winners and special note of gratitude for all the participants. We hope to implement more forum events and we'll probably be organizing a Christmas event as well, this time the decisions will be in the hands of the community.

Cheers!

First 123