1. I want to trade gold for coins

I want to trade gold for coins need 22 coins i can trade every coin one by one or all at one. As you wish. The price is fixed , sadly. The max gold i can give for 22 coins is 179k as if i give more like 180 the lowest amount for coins jumps from 22 to 23 coins. Hope you understand how the system works. Contact me if you are up. I will reply ASAP and will make the trade. :)

2. Should be in the Trade section of the Neltharion sub-forum.

3. No, as the sale fee is pretty high i will post the gold when i have a serious buyer for the gold. I just don't want to lose everytime like 20-30 k just form posting the gold . You understand i hope. :)

4. No, as the sale fee is pretty high i will post the gold when i have a serious buyer for the gold. I just don't want to lose everytime like 20-30 k just form posting the gold . You understand i hope. :)
    Isn't Gold for Coin trading outside the Marketplace bannable? Plus you can easily be scammed with no chance of retrieving the gold.

5. Isn't Gold for Coin trading outside the Marketplace bannable? Plus you can easily be scammed with no chance of retrieving the gold.
    This is right. Be careful.

6. Originally Posted by Pallzdani
    Isn't Gold for Coin trading outside the Marketplace bannable? Plus you can easily be scammed with no chance of retrieving the gold.

I want to find a buyer for my gold then when we agree the prices and the mount of gold that person wants i will post it in the trading system in the website. I have no intentions of scamming. I just want to find a decent guy who wants to trade via website.

7. So if there is anyone who wants to buy 179999 gold to look for me in the trading section for gold. This is the highest possible price for 22 coins.