1. I do want arenas tho :\ I guess an honor boost would still be better than nothing

2. PvP will live again with a Call to Arms fix, and S2 gear @ vendors. During BC everyone did call to arms AVs. The honor was good, if the rewards are worth queuing up for.

In a strange turn of events, pve gear has become welfare gear, while honor gear is hardcore...

3. PvP will live again with a Call to Arms fix, and S2 gear @ vendors. During BC everyone did call to arms AVs. The honor was good, if the rewards are worth queuing up for.

In a strange turn of events, pve gear has become welfare gear, while honor gear is hardcore...
    I doubt that they will enable CTA, it was introduced in TBC, but as a daily quest, so you had only 1 honor bonus instead of the WotLK model where you get bonus honor each time.

4. PvP will live again with a Call to Arms fix, and S2 gear @ vendors. During BC everyone did call to arms AVs. The honor was good, if the rewards are worth queuing up for.

That would only bring to live PvP on weekends (Call to arms are weekend events). The server need a general honor rate fix.

5. I doubt that they will enable CTA, it was introduced in TBC, but as a daily quest, so you had only 1 honor bonus instead of the WotLK model where you get bonus honor each time.
    Patch 2.3.0 “The Gods of Zul'Aman”

-With the release of patch 2.3.0, players have seen many changes to the way that honor gain occurs in Battlegrounds.

- Daily quests have been added targeting a random battleground for that day. Look for Alliance Brigadier Generals and Horde Warbringers near your faction's battlemasters in all major capitals.

-Some weekends are considered Holiday weekends for a particular battleground. Envoys for the holiday battleground will be located within the major cities. Holiday weekends grant bonus honor for meeting particular goals within the battleground.

-Warsong Gulch, Arathi Basin, Eye of the Storm. Additional bonus honor is now awarded upon conclusion of the battle.

6. Patch 2.3.0 “The Gods of Zul'Aman”

-With the release of patch 2.3.0, players have seen many changes to the way that honor gain occurs in Battlegrounds.

- Daily quests have been added targeting a random battleground for that day. Look for Alliance Brigadier Generals and Horde Warbringers near your faction's battlemasters in all major capitals.

-Some weekends are considered Holiday weekends for a particular battleground. Envoys for the holiday battleground will be located within the major cities. Holiday weekends grant bonus honor for meeting particular goals within the battleground.

-Warsong Gulch, Arathi Basin, Eye of the Storm. Additional bonus honor is now awarded upon conclusion of the battle.
    Thats the bonus you get from the last coulmn in the score chart, the bonus for doing objectives, but in WotLK theres additional fixed honor which you get for 1st win (+25 Arena points), every win after that, and every loss.

7. >3k People online
    >Not a single battleground is being played
    >No staff response

8. It's been 4 days and no one from the staff (beside moderators) even told us if they're considering fixing this ? What the **** is going on ?

9. I really dont know but I think they are buying some time with slower pace.

10. They are stalling, it's pretty obvious. I don't know what they are buying time for, but I suspect that the wotlk launch will be somewhat delayed and that's why they have keep tbc somewhat interesting, by enabling enjoyable PVP not before some time has passed. I guess they will return to normal honor rates in one or two weeks - or when the think they're back on schedule.

11. they are shoving pve down everyone's throat, no exp from low lvl bgs because ppl will skip all the scripted content and no decent gear from pvp again for the same reason, i understand they put a lot of hard work in all that pve stuff but ffs let ppl do whatever the fck they want

12. Molten has a long history of not giving a damn about pvp and having almost all their focus on pve, with the exception of bug tournaments which were primarily about advertising the server (guest streamers etc were nothing to do with community and all "big youtube names")

The tradition caries on into warmane with; firstly no honor gear vendors; then custom pricing on s2 honor gear (change to arena points) while leaving the pve emblem gear for doing dungeons. (i140+ weaps for emblems, i120ish weaps for honor, that's called balance.)

Fine I could put up with some pve? Nope: This is what happens when some classes try to get the PvE stuff:

"Inv, dps (link key) etc"
    "sry your class sucks for heroics"

Heard this 6 times in last 24 hours, 0 heroic runs done in 3 days.

Custom removal of C2A and s2 gear for honor?
    Horde and Alliance unite in custom removing flightmasters and lowbies!
    Edited: November 14, 2015

13. Select realm ---> Lordaeron (PVP) the irony

First ... 5678 Last