1. I am.. STV has had no flight masters for over an hour... i htink one guy got a flight though. Also about 60 lowbies 1shotted.

I have never ever killed flightmasters or lowbies before today... it's kinda fun actually... at least it's kinda fun when you don't have enough of an honor source to even get more than one pvp offset item over the weekend because of custom removals and the most important pieces of honor gear have been custom server moved to arena points... and no one will take you to heroics because you aren't some stupidly OP aoe class with wotlk talents and adjustments in tbc = you wont be geared = no one will take you to raids even though you wouldn't fall far behind the aoe dps in single target dps (lol).

In this context it is fun, well as much fun as you can get given all the custom limitations which apply only to pvp and not to pve for some reason.

Anyway i better look at wow again alarm went off so it's time for another round of the flight masters soon.
    Edited: November 14, 2015

2. I doubt that they will enable CTA, it was introduced in TBC, but as a daily quest, so you had only 1 honor bonus instead of the WotLK model where you get bonus honor each time.
    congratz but we arent palying tbc we play 3.3.5 and are lvl capped to 70.

give us s2 for honor pls so we can atleast enjoy arena with full s2 gear.

im not here to progress tbc neither i like these custom changes with s2 or custom boss hp

3. So ganking lowies in Area 52 grants currently more honor than doing BGs or what the state of the honor system?

4. Yes it did... but WSG can SOMETIMES be better... if everyone queueing and fast queues and fast wins.

But there is no point in getting honor with s1 weap (i120 vs i142 much?) and s2 offsets being so slow to obtain and relatively unimportant.

If you aren't running heroics for emblems and raiding you may as well not play, gear wise.
    Thus I am in STV: Kill flight master. Set alarm. Afk. Repeat.

As I said I am not even going for honor now because the most i can do is spend a while getting my offset and weapon which will still be totally eclipsed by pvers gear ... and I won't even have a main set worth a ****!
    Edited: November 14, 2015

5. So, PvP s1 only obtainable when ppl can get items better than s4 in raids hmm
    100 honor per win in bg
    You can jump from bg to another still
    Still unbalanced PvP as ****, probably even worse than in 60

Ok, fine! I'll lvl alt

6. Still only classic pvp trinkets.

70 blue and epic trinkets with 2min cooldown to match human racial please.

7. always loved warmane, the amout of player, the world that seems to be "alive" and how smooth the server is working
    but this is like the biggest **** up
    i dont get WHY u would cripple TBC content so hard
    we only got it for 1month or so and the only pvp gear which is obtainable is s1, and with calls to arms removed it takes AGES to farm
    pvp is just aids, nothing else, you get one shot by 10 palas/protwars/hunters and can do nothing about it ... just because there is almost no decent amount of resilience obtainable

8. 100% support a huge increase in honor rate + S2 available for honor points. TBC won't last long, no sense in making PvP a miserable grind. Please consider reworking this.

9. considering this is a custom change for no reason.

resilience + bigger hp wont fix all issues but sure will help to not get 100 to 0 in 1 hoj by rets ))

10. Okay. That is quite enough. We've seen and read your concerns. The thread has served its purpose. I highly recommend that if you cannot handle the game in its current state, that you take a break until it has been fixed or changed.

First ... 678