1. This is a big issue and I've been waiting for an official message from the staff for a while too. It's shocking how many people talk about this in-game. People regularly talk about Lordaeron being basically a "BG-free server", because you eventually realise that this is how WoW would've felt if BGs didn't exist. A lot of decisions were made by staff that discourages players from ever queuing.

It's weird how often players talk about this in-game, I didn't realise it was this bad until I realised what they meant. I hope the staff fixes this core critical issue, it makes a lot of people anxious and now I understand why. People are basically denied this aspect of the game due to clear purposeful decisions to do so. This makes this server feel LESS like WoW than most private servers I've played on that didn't try to remove BGs from the game.

It's a big loss for most people who join great high-pop servers like this, because they're looking for a healthy community. But when you discover BGs are basically removed from the game because players are discouraged from queuing, then you realise this server has a big problem currently.
    Edited: November 12, 2015

2. We're not seeking to balance content that isn't intended to be balanced. Especially when it comes to modifying the content in a custom manner that we'd have to revert in a month.
    Not sure if you know, but what you did is custom. You gave us S1 items, while we should have S2 available for honor.

3. Not sure if you know, but what you did is custom. You gave us S1 items, while we should have S2 available for honor.
    Also, BG queues were much busier back during TBC times compared to how inactive BG queues are on this server - caused by discouragement of queuing. This results in a server experience that feels like BGs and PVP may as well not exist. A very un-WoW experience for many.

Things end up not feeling at all like the non-custom authentic and complete WoW experience Lordaeron wishes to offer.
    That's why I think this is an issue that needs to be solved - before Lordaeron becomes understood as being a PVE-only private server.

4. I hate raiding, i hate grinding, yet i keep on doing so...
    The most unpleasant experience for me in WOW ever.
    I don`t want to play 70 BG`s to obtain a single piece of Season 1 gear... I mean seriously Warmane!
    We have to face the fact that this server will be unplayable untill WOTLK is released.
    The most complete and hardcore realm <3 8000 pop - 0 playing BGs, 0 teams playing arenas (due to extreme inbalance without resilence)

5. I couldn't be arsed to read through all the trash comments, but i'll state that i agree with the sentiment. In a great BG game you get 1000-1200 honor points. In an average one you get from 250 to 400. In a loss you get 50-60 honor.

Both as a veteran and face-pumping enthusiast i'll have to say that the pre-planning for these Progression updates have been very weak compared to the many other good aspects of the direction this server is headed. There's also a massive lack of information of what/where/when will be available for players.

Best course of action:

1. Make an update that will surely clarify what each progression update will bring.

2. Add a battleground honor boost or just Call to Arms and Make season 4 PvP gear obtainable through honor grinding since there is no TBC arena season and no one will take PvP seriously until Lich King drops. This will allow people who hate PvE to have another source of obtaining gear without mashing their heads onto the first wall they see. (To be raw & honest here)

3. Encourage more world PvP, hell even increase the honor gained from killing people of the same level or with a 2-3~ level difference.

4. Put a giant marble statue of me holding a dead dragon's skull in my right hand and a hooker's *** in my left right in front of both Orgrimmar and Stormwind and create a custom daily quest that will allow people to receive Gold after they have prayed to it 3 times a day in orderly fashion, eternally immortalizing me on Lordaeron for centuries to come.

See? you don't need to do much to keep people happy. All i'm asking for is this... you know, just simple things.

6. major let down, cy@ when **** gets fixed

7. We're not seeking to balance content that isn't intended to be balanced. Especially when it comes to modifying the content in a custom manner that we'd have to revert in a month.
    i dont know what did kaer was thinking, but right now he pretty much killed 1 month experience, and while untill now i was certain that woltk was in good hands, now im afraid that kaer cannot handle the pressure, his TBC decisions were pretty awfull, i mean, did he even make decisions at all?

PS: you cannot just say "ohh but woltk is what matters blabablabla" if it is than dont make a cap to 70 in first place.

8. 2. Add a battleground honor boost or just Call to Arms and Make season 4 PvP gear obtainable through honor grinding since there is no TBC arena season and no one will take PvP seriously until Lich King drops. This will allow people who hate PvE to have another source of obtaining gear without mashing their heads onto the first wall they see. (To be raw & honest here)
    This. I guess we all agree on that. It would take what.. 10 minutes to implement that ? While PvE guilds are having fun, PvPers are constantly farming people in area 52, much fun.

Come on, communication please !

9. This. I guess we all agree on that. It would take what.. 10 minutes to implement that ? While PvE guilds are having fun, PvPers are constantly farming people in area 52, much fun.

Come on, communication please !
    I've been farming alliance in other places.. Caverns of time is good. Had a great time camping a member of Paradox outside Karazhan the other night.

IDK why all the PvPers don't make use of the world PvP zones, Hellfire, Zangramarsh, Terrokar. All have PvP hubs and it wouldnt be that hard to organise some PvP action somewhere other than pathetically ganking level 67-69s.

10. IDK why all the PvPers don't make use of the world PvP zones, Hellfire, Zangramarsh, Terrokar. All have PvP hubs and it wouldnt be that hard to organise some PvP action somewhere other than pathetically ganking level 67-69s.
    Because one reason to PvP is to get Honor which you can use to obtain pvp gear. Right now the amount of honor you get doesn't worth the time/efford.

11. So again no CTA? PVP IS DEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Because one reason to PvP is to get Honor which you can use to obtain pvp gear. Right now the amount of honor you get doesn't worth the time/efford.
    You didn't actually read what I wrote did you...

I'm talking about WPVP where, you get a lot of honor.... INstead of mindless ganking people in Area 52... But I guess real pvp scares a lot of tryhards off on warmane.

13. You didn't actually read what I wrote did you...

I'm talking about WPVP where, you get a lot of honor.... INstead of mindless ganking people in Area 52... But I guess real pvp scares a lot of tryhards off on warmane.
    Yeah sure, good luck getting the pvp gear with your "WPVP". I saw someone yesterday having some S1 gear, he was just ganking everyone all day long, sadly that's the quickest way, even though it's boring as ****.

14. You didn't actually read what I wrote did you...

I did read your post completely. 30-50 honor per kill isn't "a lot of honor" when you need around 170k to completely buy season 1. Do the math and tell me how many HKs you need to get there.

15. We're not seeking to balance content that isn't intended to be balanced. Especially when it comes to modifying the content in a custom manner that we'd have to revert in a month.
    Does this imply that the current honor rates are blizzlike?
    I know that Warmane had problems with honor formula in the past so im wondering if the current honor rates work correctly.

First ... 45678 Last