1. Regarding the current PvP situation (or what's left of it)

Hi. I spent about 7 days in total leveling my priest, preparing for BC and hallelujah, it finally comes. Sick - arenas, bgs, all that jazz.

The result was utterly dissatisfying.

Let's talk about BGs - There's only WSG, which is fine, most people aren't 70 yet. It's cool. However, the small honor bonus for winning a bg from vanilla is gone, making the s1 gear (?!) impossible to farm.

Second point. S1? Why? The expansion will past 1 month, maybe 2 or 3. Either way, plenty of time to release all the seasons at once just like you're doing with the raids. There is a reason in retail stuff was released progressively. You CAN'T make freaking SWP/BT geared people fight rep geared/s1 (if they somehow manage to get the honor for it) players.

3rd. The s4 vendor in Shattrath. Now, i COULD get over the season 1-only vendors and the lack of honor bonus (which i really hope is going to get added later), but why would you remove a vendor that was already there? I was absolutely fine with grinding 2.2k and a ton of arena points for my s4 set while in rep gear, that's totally fine. Now we can't even do that.

Only possible reason to add season 1/remove s4 vendor is that you're going to make BC last 3 months and release an arena season each month. Cool. That was my idea from the start and i'd love to see it happen.

Discuss

Can a mod please move this topic to the Lordaeron section, i goofed up. Thanks
    Edited: November 9, 2015

2. Lordaeron's current PVP state.

Since the launch of The Burning Crusade and the honor rate nerf that came with it, the PVP state of Lordaeron is non-existent. Battlegrounds not opening, players rarely attacking opposite faction on world maps, etc. I get you guys want the realm to be the most hardcore possible and give players a nice experience but this is going too far, so far the realm is turning into a PvE realm because the low honor rate discourages players to pvp. And its that winning a bg for 86 honor reward it just does that, discourage PVP.

Hope you dont see this as a complaint/QQ, but as a concern about the PVP state of Lordaeron, being myself a mad PVPer.

3. ok. And what would you suggest?

4. don't use the term "hardcore" as this isn't hardcore. there's a huge difference between pointless grinding and realm being hardcore. right now, this isn't hardcore, but bull**** pvp wise. example: let's make the pvp so you only get 1 honor point per kill and 1 honor point per bg win. would that be the most hardcore realm ever? hell no. the amount of effort invested vs reward type of equation isn't even close to correct here and they MUST do something in that regard. i am a pvp type of player and i do pve only to break boredom or when i need a certain item. i don't know how did they manage to fk that up. thought that stupid, bugged and non working anticheat was the only terrible thing on that realm.

ok. And what would you suggest?
    to increase honor rates? does that sound even remotely logical to you?

5. ok. And what would you suggest?
    To set back to what it was before the dark portal opening? Right now is like 4 times less honor.

don't use the term "hardcore" as this isn't hardcore. there's a huge difference between pointless grinding and realm being hardcore. right now, this isn't hardcore, but bull**** pvp wise. example: let's make the pvp so you only get 1 honor point per kill and 1 honor point per bg win. would that be the most hardcore realm ever? hell no. the amount of effort invested vs reward type of equation isn't even close to correct here and they MUST do something in that regard. i am a pvp type of player and i do pve only to break boredom or when i need a certain item. i don't know how did they manage to fk that up. thought that stupid, bugged and non working anticheat was the only terrible thing on that realm.

to increase honor rates? does that sound even remotely logical to you?
    Agree with you. Right now its a grindfest to get honor. BGs are dead too.

6. With full s4 gemmed even in tbc gems you can clean wotlk like a breeze not changing any eq item to lvl 80. Maybe that's the reason why they blocked that possibility.

7. With full s4 gemmed even in tbc gems you can clean wotlk like a breeze not changing any eq item to lvl 80. Maybe that's the reason why they blocked that possibility.
    We don't really need S4 for now just S1-S3 like they promised!:
    Removed the two s4 vendors, you can find the actual vendors for s1-s3 in Area 52 and Isle of Quel'Danas (the isle vendors sell pvp gear for pve tokens)
    And ofc a Honor increase as it is now since the unnecessary nerf it's total bull s h i t.

8. Increase honor rates or give us Call to arms!
    Make s2 available for honor only, s3 for AP+Honor mixed and S4 for AP only. problem solved everyone will enjoy the pvp again

9. yeah sure, s1 for honor and s2 for arena points which we wont even be able to get couse tbc will last for like 1-2 months....so yeah great pvp s1 ws t6....gj lets pvp

10. It actually puzzles me what they where even thinking, did anyone really think this was ok?

11. people can go karazan in green items now and farm it easy...
    THIS IS NOT VANILLA where PVP items HAS 0 RESILLIENCE and people with honor gear can do PVE!
    PVE items are now better for PVE than PVP items with resilience which is USELESS for PVE!
    why do we have S1 for honor?
    why do we have decreased honor gain?

12. With full s4 gemmed even in tbc gems you can clean wotlk like a breeze not changing any eq item to lvl 80. Maybe that's the reason why they blocked that possibility.
    wow wow wowWOW stop.

It's people like you guys who cried like little girls to have a hardcore tbc experience. As far as I know, S4 was a part of that hardcore tbc content when it was open on retail.

People had full S4 on retail and nobody *****ed about it when they launched wotlk. Now suddenly it would become a problem? Like I said before, this is more and more becomming a custom expansion of wow made in the favour of little crying girls.

13. why do we have decreased honor gain?
    I can tell u why.
    The honor rates were completely broken. A single Bg on low level rewarded enough honor to buy like 10 blue items at the wsg and ab vendors.
    Now Warmane probably tried to fix the honor rates and they are bugged the other way around.
    We just need to wait until they are able to make blizzlike honor rates.
    Instead of complaining u should make a proper bug report.
    Edited: November 10, 2015

14. Consciously or not, they're killing PVP. SWP gear is avaialble for PVE people, while PVP ones get s1 and nothing more.. Completely fair, aye?
    We won't get a single item for arena points, and farming honor will take ages. Seriously, anyone thought about this design at all?
    I know TBC is temporary here, but try to make it enjoyable, not a pain in the ***.
    Thank you.

15. I think Warmanes staff wants players to appreciate/enjoy their hard work on PvE scripts. The current situation just tells you - GO do some raids, why the hell we scripted raids for so long.
    Alright Warmane, we all appreciate your hard work on raids but please dont make PvP community suffer only because of that. Now any PvE hero can smash skilled PvPers who doesnt like to do raids.
    I bet their concern was situation like back in Vanilla when everybody rushed through raids with PvP gear...but wait...Now you can rush through raids with green/blue gear.

123 ... Last