1. This show how active PvP is now:

:/

2. Yeeep. 2+Hours for AB and going, not a single bg open.

Horrible honor gains with obsolete rewards killed PvP.

This from the server that merged with AT, and hosts all wotlk pvp flagged servers, Lord wasn't designed for carebears after all. We're still waiting for even a comment on the situation.

3. I would like to see what pvp with 500 resil and the 2m epic pvp trinkets is like.. I'm sure it will still be very fast but thats expected
    I dont know smells fishy

4. yep, this is a total letdown. I was expecting something way better than this. no one bothering to play any bg since the honor gain is **** and the gear you get is not really worth it.

5. yep, this is a total letdown. I was expecting something way better than this. no one bothering to play any bg since the honor gain is **** and the gear you get is not really worth it.
    its basically this, either oomph up the gear or honor gain - preferably just the honor gain

6. suggestionhow it should be now: arena points = s4, s3=honor, s2=honor [chaper]
    as long as items has resillience and this is not vanilla, PVP items are not so usable in PVE...

7. 86 honor points for winning a bg is just too low, that's why I started farming lowbies in Nagrand .. gives more honor anyway. Don't queue for bgs, guys .. just do some world-pvp, after all I guess this is what the staff wants us to do. Too bad for those low-level guys tho - there was some hunter I killed like 15 times or smt like that. Bet he's having fun.

8. suggestionhow it should be now: arena points = s4, s3=honor, s2=honor [chaper]
    as long as items has resillience and this is not vanilla, PVP items are not so usable in PVE...
    that would end in the same **** as Classic did, with everyone farming PvP.

S1 Honor, S2 Arena no ratings, S3 Arena 2.2k+

So PvPler could queue pvp all day long and pveler dont have to bear the ridiculous honor grind

9. Why are you even proposing a gear available with arena points or rating ? There is NO arena season going right now. I only see one solution to this, unless you want battlegrounds to be dead : increase the HONOR GAIN, and put back npc selling S3 or S4 for honor. Who cares about being able to raid in pvp gear ? Raiding tbc content with 3.3.5 talents is already easy, everyone just wants to enjoy the content and have fun while we wait for wotlk release.

Why don't we make a poll ?

10. This is so stupid, pvp isnt even fun when you are grinding the gear, its fun when everyone has the gear and with this honor rate, who even bothers to farm?
    Forcing us to do PvE instead to get gear, when the raids and dungeons are broken as hell and any ***** can complete them with ease.

I dont really see the point, but its a very dissapointing TBC so far

11. Why are you even proposing a gear available with arena points or rating ? There is NO arena season going right now.
    Some people just can't seem to get this point...you CANNOT play rated arena at all when there is no season running, that means NO rating, NO ap...

and tbh im really suprised that there is not a single response from the staff, not even the moderators...

12. that would end in the same **** as Classic did, with everyone farming PvP.
    First of all it is not our fault that Blizzard designed it that way.
    Thats the way how Blizzard designed the game, same applies to TBC = if all Raids are open, PvPers should have also all gear available with the same prices as Blizzard designed. Doing otherwise is custom content...
    Why PvEers have a big tasty burgers and PvPers have a damn MC**** salads.
    And honor gain is definitely broken.
    Edited: November 11, 2015

13. Why PvEers have a big tasty burgers and PvPers have a damn MC**** salads.
    And honor gain is definitely broken.
    Because it's a pve server . They dont care about pvp . Look at ''Call to arms'' we had it for 1 hour last time hahahahahahah

14. Impossible to obtain resilence gear, Impossible to play arenas as dual caster combo without resilence in wotlk tallents.
    Any melee combo with inferior gear can oneshot us before we are able to cast...
    <- I don`t like PVE, i can`t play PVP, what am i suppost to do, Warmane?

15. I wanted to ask, why you deleted my link to bugtracker about bugged honor points gains?

First 12345 ... Last