1. I can tell u why.
    The honor rates were completely broken. A single Bg on low level rewarded enough honor to buy like 10 blue items at the wsg and ab vendors.
    Now Warmane probably tried to fix the honor rates and they are bugged the other way around.
    We just need to wait until they are able to make blizzlike honor rates.
    Instead of complaining u should make a proper bug report.
    I don't see a problem. 1-60 was fun, especially doing 2-5 BGs per 10 levels if only for some old low lvl pvp gear. PvP tabards took 30+ games

They didn't fix any problems. 48 blue pvp gear / epics took me 10+ games with long queues.

2. I don't see a problem. 1-60 was fun, especially doing 2-5 BGs per 10 levels if only for some old low lvl pvp gear. PvP tabards took 30+ games

They didn't fix any problems. 48 blue pvp gear / epics took me 10+ games with long queues.
    It doesn't matter if it was fun. All that matters if it's blizzlike or not.
    Doing one bg on level 10-19 and getting 3k honor for it wasn't blizzlike in any way.

If the honor rates are now too low it is a bug that need to be reported.
    It is for sure not Warmanes goal to make custom honor rates to slow down the pvp gear progress.
    The goal is to have blizzlike honor rates.

3. I feel like you guys are kinda seeing it wrong here. Altho i'm glad that for once my topic got more than a single answer, you kinda make it sound like the only purpose was to make the staff look like villains. You're not completely off (Kappa) but the point of this topic was rather to REMIND the staff of what they're doing wrong/haven't done yet. Because i'm sure they are goig to add the honor bonus eventually.

I also got information that you can get season 2 and 3 gear using the tokens that drop from certain bosses...not cool

For whoever suggested s2 for honor, s3 honor/ap and s4 arena points only, nah. Make it blizzlike. Make Season 4 gear require arena points AND rating. 2.2k is perfectly doable with 8k+ people online constantly, at least 50% of them are going to be queuing arenas constantly.

4. I feel like you guys are kinda seeing it wrong here. Altho i'm glad that for once my topic got more than a single answer, you kinda make it sound like the only purpose was to make the staff look like villains. You're not completely off (Kappa) but the point of this topic was rather to REMIND the staff of what they're doing wrong/haven't done yet. Because i'm sure they are goig to add the honor bonus eventually.

I also got information that you can get season 2 and 3 gear using the tokens that drop from certain bosses...not cool

For whoever suggested s2 for honor, s3 honor/ap and s4 arena points only, nah. Make it blizzlike. Make Season 4 gear require arena points AND rating. 2.2k is perfectly doable with 8k+ people online constantly, at least 50% of them are going to be queuing arenas constantly.
    Having S4 obtainable is waaaay beyond my expectations. They will not do this for the pvp/arena community.

An honor fix and S2/S3 @ Honor is needed for people to queue up. The 1 BG that ever opens is "pvp is dead" "no honor"

Is this a pvp server or not? Let us know so we can go to servers that are.

5. How come? s4 is the most elite set, the peak of a PvP player. It's cool to have.
    But if not, then add rating requirements on s3 gear.Just..give us something to grind for. The expansion will supposedly last a few months, we NEED something to keep us going. Vanilla was super boring because people got full honor gear by spamming bgs and then had no goal.

6. How come? s4 is the most elite set, the peak of a PvP player. It's cool to have.
    But if not, then add rating requirements on s3 gear.Just..give us something to grind for. The expansion will supposedly last a few months, we NEED something to keep us going. Vanilla was super boring because people got full honor gear by spamming bgs and then had no goal.
    I would love it if it was obtainable, I just don't expect it.

Warmane is gonna be swamped dealing with the many world/pve bugs that need attention.

7. Ok so, why are you asking to make gear avaiable via AP?

First Real fact : There's no Arena Season going on, so there's no way u will farm arena Points

... WHY the **** would u make it s1 only if every single raid is avaiable? thats ****ing ******ed there's no other word that fits better.

last but not the least, There's a big community of pvpers on Lord, you might not have realized but most part of Arena Tournament (blackrock) players are playing Lordaeron, there's also a big part of those players who stop playing wow and left AT that came back because lordaeron seems that it is going to give us back that old retail experience that drived us crazy, so dont despise the pvp community, thats the biggest mistake you can make.

... just an appart... this shows why you cant have a Pver leading a server and why AT was the best realm ever, right kaer?

8. Ok so, why are you asking to make gear avaiable via AP?

First Real fact : There's no Arena Season going on, so there's no way u will farm arena Points

... WHY the **** would u make it s1 only if every single raid is avaiable? thats ****ing ******ed there's no other word that fits better.

last but not the least, There's a big community of pvpers on Lord, you might not have realized but most part of Arena Tournament (blackrock) players are playing Lordaeron, there's also a big part of those players who stop playing wow and left AT that came back because lordaeron seems that it is going to give us back that old retail experience that drived us crazy, so dont despise the pvp community, thats the biggest mistake you can make.

... just an appart... this shows why you cant have a Pver leading a server and why AT was the best realm ever, right kaer?
    I agree. S4 should be at honor, and honor should x2 the current rates.

I'm just baffled by the decision to make S1 the only obtainable pvp set on top of slashing honor rates. Who thought this up? When did access to full pvp sets and content become bad for pvp?

I have faith and support Warmane. Just the lack of information and sense this whole thing makes is frustrating people.

9. so you can get t5/t6 gear from raids with tank and spank couse its bugged as hell, but you can't but s2/s3 for honor and you cant get s4 at all..

10. Yeah it's a total sh itshow atm no point discussing that further.

11. There will be an arena season but without rewards (titles). At least that's what Malaco said some time ago on his stream
    Plus, why would there not be one? It's BC, arenas should be introduced.

12. There will be an arena season but without rewards (titles). At least that's what Malaco said some time ago on his stream
    Plus, why would there not be one? It's BC, arenas should be introduced.
    Arenas already have been introduced. Although they will not want to reward titles for a pvp season due to the incompleteness regarding the antisentinel.

My suggestion: Disable anti sentinel in arenas and make cheating/hacking permabannable in arenas.
    1 month(or more) for s3 rewarding Vengefull Gladiator and 1 month(or more) for Brutal Gladiator season.
    During season 3 Black Temple and Hyjal will be available and during season 4 Swp will be available.
    Edited: November 10, 2015

13. Just skip to wotlk nobody is interested in doing arenas on tbc with 5min cd trinkets and ****load of spell missing

14. Just skip to wotlk nobody is interested in doing arenas on tbc with 5min cd trinkets and ****load of spell missing
    I would like to see what pvp with 500 resil and the 2m epic pvp trinkets is like.. I'm sure it will still be very fast but thats expected

15. Hmm, Blizzard liked to neglect pvp in the past, seems only blizzlike that staff neglects it now. In all seriousness, pvp is a joke, the only BG that ever comes up at x0-x9 lvl is wsg with >10min wait times, where most of the time its a 5v4~ and bg ends due to not enough players. With 8k people online.
    I went to play on molten again because I've heard that it merged with AT, assuming that PVP will be thriving with many pvpers from AT going to Lord.
    Now at 70 people can steamroll through endgame TBC PVE content with WoTLK talents, skills + glyphs, while PVP is restricted to S1 and honor grind at reduced rates without call to arms.
    Warmane is doing a good job don't get me wrong, but ignoring a good chunk of the player base is not the best of moves.

First 1234 ... Last