1. keeping saying that TBC needs more time,is simple proof of autism,no offence.PVP..there is none,pve is mostly dps race,proffs kinda broken (ex. respawn time for recipes @ alchemy,ultra rare high end herbs) + many ppl are doing nothing ,because they wait for wotlk,and many many more things.

2. And current TBC quality is not playable/acceptable ?
    Playable and acceptable are two different things.
    If the goal is to make just playable content then they could open all TBC raids and make everything tank and spank and thats it.
    For u this would probably be the ideal solution because u care anyway only about wotlk...

The current state of tbc might be fine for u but u should accept that for some other ppl its not.
    Im rather patient and wait a bit longer until the next expansion is released and get higher quality in return.

3. If you are going to extend, dont do more then 1 month or you might lose customers. Make it a Black Temple / Sunwell release.

Btw, I cleared Kara, Gruul and Magtheridon basically the same day I hit 70. Now its been a long time since I played TBC, but I clearly remember it being much more difficult then that....

I still got loads of quests remaining, and plenty of factions to get rep with, not to mention I still need to get my second proffession and my cooking up, and I only have 1 character so... even if I dont favor an extension, I am still fine with it if they decide to do it.

4. I personally wouldn't mind one more month. Allow them to make sure Wrath content will be running smooth. However, I feel longer than a month isn't needed.

To be honest BC content isn't as difficult as it was in current. Wrath scaling doesn't scale well before 80 at all. I know a lot of people that are already taking a hiatus until Wrath is released, because bc is boring as hell.

It is a Wrath realm, so I'd like to see Wrath soon.

5. To be honest BC content isn't as difficult as it was in current. Wrath scaling doesn't scale well before 80 at all. I know a lot of people that are already taking a hiatus until Wrath is released, because bc is boring as hell.
    Btw, I cleared Kara, Gruul and Magtheridon basically the same day I hit 70. Now its been a long time since I played TBC, but I clearly remember it being much more difficult then that....
    This exactly. Anyone arguing to extend it because you want time to "experience TBC", have you actually done any of the raids at 70?
    If not, I'm sorry, but you'll probably be disappointed. They are pretty much all a joke with WotLK talents/spells. PuGs can faceroll and 1 shot almost any encounter that isn't bugged.

6. atleast ****in release swp and open bt already

7. I personally wouldn't mind one more month. Allow them to make sure Wrath content will be running smooth. However, I feel longer than a month isn't needed.

To be honest BC content isn't as difficult as it was in current. Wrath scaling doesn't scale well before 80 at all. I know a lot of people that are already taking a hiatus until Wrath is released, because bc is boring as hell.

It is a Wrath realm, so I'd like to see Wrath soon.
    I don't really believe you at all. Considering there was over 9000 players on yesterday.

8. I don't really believe you at all. Considering there was over 9000 players on yesterday.
    i have to answer this even though it wasent meant for me but... the reason there was over 9001+ players on yesterday was cose of new players pouring in allthe time they want wotlk. So when they heard "oh yeah! couple weeks and wotlk comes out" they come online first time to make characters to get to the race for the northrend fun. As for i can say we are getting new players in our guild daily and thats rare for Finnish only guild.

P.S. didnt meant to be offensive if it even sounded like that ^^

-Zejnn Of Perkele

9. i have to answer this even though it wasent meant for me but... the reason there was over 9001+ players on yesterday was cose of new players pouring in allthe time they want wotlk. So when they heard "oh yeah! couple weeks and wotlk comes out" they come online first time to make characters to get to the race for the northrend fun. As for i can say we are getting new players in our guild daily and thats rare for Finnish only guild.

P.S. didnt meant to be offensive if it even sounded like that ^^

-Zejnn Of Perkele
    So wait..there is like 8.5k+ players every day.. 9k cap on weekends, so you try to say that this numbers hold EVERY single day, because new players come take own nick's ?.

9k cap didint happend in one day.. there was growing numbers for weeks now..they upped players cap for 500 like every week. Remmeber there was 7k cap not that long ago. So your logic is kinda wrong.. sure there are some players that simple that nick and wait.. but there is alot of new players that simple play the game in normal way. Friend told friend etc and populatio is growing, simple as that.

10. With the current state of PvP? No thanks.

11. So wait..there is like 8.5k+ players every day.. 9k cap on weekends, so you try to say that this numbers hold EVERY single day, because new players come take own nick's ?.

9k cap didint happend in one day.. there was growing numbers for weeks now..they upped players cap for 500 like every week. Remmeber there was 7k cap not that long ago. So your logic is kinda wrong.. sure there are some players that simple that nick and wait.. but there is alot of new players that simple play the game in normal way. Friend told friend etc and populatio is growing, simple as that.
    oh noes you misunderstood me... i meant that the players who wasent interested for vanilla/tbc reputation gear and other random stuff farming are coming in now and yes, you are right about the cap that it dosent hold everyday but close.

-Zejnn of Perkele

12. i hope they release WotLK already, once it is released they can take as long as they want in releasing the raids progressively, and hopefully BGs will be better when WotLK finally goes live

First ... 8910