1. no reason to extend any longer than the 1month.

if you like tbc go and play on a tbc realm but we came here to play wotlk not some twink bracket time waste

and if you like tbc that much feel free to stop xp gain after wotlk release and stuck on 70 forever idc but dont limit other players

2. Raiding with wrath talents is just so op for it... . You got a lot of time to "feel" tbc raids. People who want this expansion for 2-3 months are just lazy to lvl up fast :)

3. Yes please so much yes!
    BC is a blast right now, you have so much Content to do that it would be a shame to make it useless next Month.
    Rep farming for HCs, doing all the HCs daylie for Badges, 8x weekly ID Raids, 1x 3day ID Raid. 10 and 25 Raids.
    Getting Netherdrake, Epicflying all that stuff

I would love to see a 1 Month extension
    Since even vanilla got 1 week extension and there was literately no content besides pvp gear farm

+1 if they fix pvp
    What they could do is that right now its S1 for Honor and S2 with Arena and like in 3xWeeks its the next Season so S2 for Honor and S3 for Arena.
    So PvP players still have decent gear for Wrath release and still have something to do
    (But for me idk about PvP so whatever)

Raiding with wrath talents is just so op for it... . You got a lot of time to "feel" tbc raids. People who want this expansion for 2-3 months are just lazy to lvl up fast :)
    a lot of people are 70 already actually

TBC Launch January 5th, +1 or -1?
    +1

__________________________________________________ __________________________________-
    And in the end more time for Warmane to fix more WotLK and make it even better when it releases :)
    And maybe some fixes to the anticheat with flying mounts

And people don't forget when WotLK releases and later on ICC you will have the same content over and over again so have fun right now with some Content that maybe a lot of people never enjoyed
    Edited: November 10, 2015

4. Yes, interrupting basically every spell a boss can do is very enjoyable, Much hard such fun.
    Depends, i would say there are 50% bosses which work blizzlike, 40% which are bugged and easier, and 10% harder than retail.

But no, im against an extension, because in 2 weeks everyone is gonna be bored already, and the PvP still wont be enjoyable. Most of us came here for Wotlk, so just keep going as announced.

P.s.: Who wants to play TBC, make a TBC guild and lock your experience. So you can enjoy it without stoping others from doing what they came for. Thank you

The only reason why this would be a good solution is if the devs needed more time for fixing Wotlk.

@Zen: You noob, you will have everything done until the end of the first month :D

Edit: Actually, IF they would extend it by 1 month, it wouldnt be that bad, so we could have some layed back gaming and enjoy December holidays properly.

Would love to see the staff´s official response, gotta plan my vacation.
    Edited: November 10, 2015

5. Waiting for S2 at vendors and honor x2 the rates.

BC should be a fun stop on the way to wotlk. Not an eye bleeding grind for **** pvp gear.

6. well vanilla were "extended" roughly a week, would be fine to play tbc for an extra week or two to get exalted reps, badge gears

and for guilds to get setled with their 10/25 man setup, not just for the top ones

7. If tbc is only for month noone will play arenas. Or hardly noone. Just 4 or 3 ap flushes are not enough to make it reasonable.

8. Having Wotlk launch on January 5th is actually a really awesome idea. Thumbs up for it.

*my girlfriend would be grateful, her brother was like "you lost him, Lordaeron opened"

9. Having Wotlk launch on January 5th is actually a really awesome idea. Thumbs up for it.
    Say it on my guild chat and feel the rage and ****storm :]

Majority wants wotlk asap. Nothing more. Even if some ppl want tbc longer they are still minority of realm.

10. WotLK Launch January 5th, +1 or -1?
    No thank you. Maybe if they opened raids one at a time. Or they had some plan for pvp/arena content rewards.

11. Whats up with magister terace?Still isnt scipted?

12. Raids are highly enjoyable IMO, bugs=hard mode, as long as you can keep going to the instance and not get stuck, figure out a way to win it. Scripting is great on 99% of encounters. I was pleasantly suprised, Thumbs Up ------------> Warmane!
    Are you for real?
    The horseman is oneshotting people with his cleave, you have to disarm him, that's not like retail, it's not good scripting, and you can't outgear it in TBC, it's NOT hardmode, it's annoying, and will NEVER be fun. Hardmode and bugmode is 2 different things.

13. Whats up with magister terace?Still isnt scipted?
    MT release when sunwell, they says pre nerf GL AT MURU KappaRoss

First 1234 ... Last