1. Yes, 2 weeks at least. Those who qq, you will have your time with ICC LFM link ach gs 5.5k min...

And no, population wont drop as you think, population growing day by day.

2. Hopefully they keep the schedule as it was initially planned. Already had a 2-3 week break because there was nothing to do than wait for TBC release, same goes for wrath.

3. Hopefully they keep the schedule as it was initially planned. Already had a 2-3 week break because there was nothing to do than wait for TBC release, same goes for wrath.
    They're is sheit lode to do, u get bis gear for fast lvl in wotlk or u fall behind, very simple, much best to do this now, and get it the hard way in sunwell, so much fun. i love bc everyone here agrees for the most part , we need staf plox

4. Depends, i would say there are 50% bosses which work blizzlike, 40% which are bugged and easier, and 10% harder than retail.
    Huh? Have you ever done TBC retail content ? 99% of the bosses are far too weak . Not even 1 has proper dmg( melee swings/spell dmg) Those that do have higher dmg have it completly out of scale. Tanking SSC/BT/TK not defcaped just says how the current status of the bosses is. I dont know about you guy but I was in a guild on Frostmane that was consider top 5 on server in vanilla/tbc content clear wise. We managed to clear BT 2 weeks before the release of Sunwell. There were many guild that had complications, I wont even mention how TK was skipped as soon as it was possible and noone dare to go back becouse of how mechanic heavy these fights were.

Just my 2 cents...
    Edited: November 10, 2015 Reason: grammar

5. Huh? Have you ever done TBC retail content ? 99% of the bosses are far too weak . Not even 1 has proper dmg( melee swings/spell dmg) Those that do have higher dmg have it completly out of scale. Tanking SSC/BT/TK not defcaped just says how the current status of the bosses is. I dont know about you guy but I was in a guild on Frostmane that was consider top 5 on server in vanilla/tbc content clear wise. We managed to clear BT 2 weeks before the release of Sunwell. There were many guild that had complications, I wont even mention how TK was skipped as soon as it was possible and noone dare to go back becouse of how mechanic heavy these fights were.

Just my 2 cents...
    I dont know if you ever compared Wotlk and BC Talents. Of course its easier than it was on retail, because we are playing on a way different patch which was not made for raiding BC. Damage is higher, people know the tactics and the average skill gets only higher each year the expansion gets older. A druid tank is defcapped, and a paladin who is missing a lil bit of defcap can easily tank it because of Ardent Defender and CD´s.

There have been people which are trying to make BC server which will work just like it was on retail, but years have passed, noone has managed to do it so far. You simply cant recreate the enviroment which was set up years ago on retail. Especially not with 3.3.5a patch.

6. To be honest i prefer a extentsion of the TBC by at least one to two months but than we should at least have some pvp gear for the ones who wanna do that and time to do all the PVE content without being in such a rush to clear it all (which hasn't provided much challange as of yet which is dissepointing to say the least) but the extending will make people get more time to gear and plan for the Northrend race to 80 and realm first races :)

7. I do not want an extension of TBC; it feels fake with 3.3.5 talents and it feels like I am "trapped" in a way. One month between the expansion releases is fine but more than that feels redundant and too 'custom', if you will. I think that the WotLK content is where I will truly start enjoying the server, after all - it is what most of us came for!
    Edited: November 10, 2015

8. The Burning Crusade is absolutely amazing. A nearly bug free leveling experience in Outland, tons of new content to experience for those who weren't around back in retail, a reminiscing feel for those who were, challenging PvE content and enough of a grind (reps etc.) to make you dedicated, it's an awesome balance. I would love to see the server stay in this phase for an extended period of time. Not talking like half a year or anything but at least after the holidays. Like mid January or early February would be perfect. Of course game breaking bugs would be the only thing that would need to be attended to (cough mining cough), the Devs could continue to focus on Wrath content with a more relaxed time constraint.

I've heard many people express the same as me and I think it will bring the community together for an even stronger Wrath launch, after the trollolol of Vanilla with Wrath talents. What do you think?
    for the love of god no, didnt you learn your lesson with the vanilla cap?

9. no, no, no, no and no....what was I saying? oh, yea...NO!

its the 6th day of TBC and you want to prolong it already...you'll get bored of roflstomping raids and ****ty oneshot PvP in 2 weeks...

10. Please, just get us to Northrend ASAP... All the TBC raids/HC dungeons are super easy with 3.3.5 talents and some bugs, it shouldn't really take more than 1 week to clear all the raids and even for those who slack the initial 1 month period is still more than enough to clear all the TBC content. PvP is total crap atm since it'll take forever to grind the honor gear and it's not even worth the effort. Most likely I'll just spend the remaining TBC period farming some gold for Artisan Riding, leveling up professions and probably getting my alt(s) to 70. TBC is getting even more boring than Classic IMO. There's really no reason to delay the long-awaited WotLK launch unless the devs need more time to work on the WotLK content...

11. they will really release northrend in decemeber? the busiest month for most people due to exams, holidays, etc..

12. they will really release northrend in decemeber? the busiest month for most people due to exams, holidays, etc..
    That would be awesome, lol. At least I wouldn't have to worry about ****loads of semi-autistic mouth breathers running all over Northrend and stealing my mobs/ganking me.

One a serious note, if the devs were able to fully script the Northrend quests/dungeons/raids (and I mean PERFECTLY scripted, not like this current joke of an expansion) by that time, then why not? If you have exams/holidays or w/e to worry about you should get that done before considering the WotLK content. It's not like everyone is forced to rush into Northrend the moment it's released, lol. That's not a good excuse to delay the Wrath launch IMO.

13. they will really release northrend in decemeber? the busiest month for most people due to exams, holidays, etc..
    Another one who would like Northrend release to suit his own agenda instead of letting the devs deliver on what they promised.
    What about me, who works so much that I barely have time to play, except for some days in December when I finally get some days off?

You act like your lives get ruined and you simply can't prioritize your families and friends if Northrend is released in December. Guess what, 99,9% of the server who isn't in the server first race don't care.

14. Another one who would like Northrend release to suit his own agenda instead of letting the devs deliver on what they promised.
    What about me, who works so much that I barely have time to play, except for some days in December when I finally get some days off?

You act like your lives get ruined and you simply can't prioritize your families and friends if Northrend is released in December. Guess what, 99,9% of the server who isn't in the server first race don't care.
    yes because i'm the only one who celebrates holidays, has exams and travels. If i'm not mistaken, the warmane staff use this time to celebrate as well, and take days off. at least in the past this has been true.
    Edited: November 11, 2015

15. Launch wotlk content tomorrow

Tbc raids are broken beyond words and not challenging at all

First 12345 ... Last