1. TBC Extension, Post your thoughts!

The Burning Crusade is absolutely amazing. A nearly bug free leveling experience in Outland, tons of new content to experience for those who weren't around back in retail, a reminiscing feel for those who were, challenging PvE content and enough of a grind (reps etc.) to make you dedicated, it's an awesome balance. I would love to see the server stay in this phase for an extended period of time. Not talking like half a year or anything but at least after the holidays. Like mid January or early February would be perfect. Of course game breaking bugs would be the only thing that would need to be attended to (cough mining cough), the Devs could continue to focus on Wrath content with a more relaxed time constraint.

I've heard many people express the same as me and I think it will bring the community together for an even stronger Wrath launch, after the trollolol of Vanilla with Wrath talents. What do you think?
    Edited: November 10, 2015

2. The raids are broken as ****. Nowhere close to enjoyable.

3. Extension yes, but not longer then one month. I will be happy, with 2 weeks/1 month. No need more time to clear everything.

4. NO.
    tbc is just as bad as vanilla with wrath talents. PVE is absolutely face roll. Hit 70 and cleared kara the same day, then did gruul's lair the next day. This week we're doing SSC and TK and probably BT if we have time. 1 month is already too long imo, but I'm fine with that. They should stick to the plan they created; 1 month vanilla, 1 month tbc, 3 months per wrath tier.

5. TBC is interesting and cool but atm there are too much annoying bugs. I didn't expect that even fly mounts can be bugged in 2015.

Also these talents ruin balance completely but most ppl aims to progress wotlk anyway. Vanilla and tbc is just nostalgic pleasure xD
    Edited: November 10, 2015

6. The raids are broken as ****. Nowhere close to enjoyable.
    Raids are highly enjoyable IMO, bugs=hard mode, as long as you can keep going to the instance and not get stuck, figure out a way to win it. Scripting is great on 99% of encounters. I was pleasantly suprised, Thumbs Up ------------> Warmane!

Extension yes, but not longer then one month. I will be happy, with 2 weeks/1 month. No need more time to clear everything.
    Not about clearing the content, it's about preparing for Wrath, guilds coming closer together, and solid community for the next launch, things just keep getting better and better, but I don't want it to be rushed, these things take time, and with patience comes reward ^.^

7. Yeah another month would be cool. Outlands is such a small place, there's always something crazy going on between the Horde and Alliance and I think we should take full advantage of that. Really let the friction between our factions get white hot before it boils over in to Northrend. I'm not just talking about world PvP either; realm first races, PvE and PvP competitions, achievement hunting, etcetcetc.

I'd also REALLY like to see some kind of pre-launch event for WotLK. Be it the plague event blizzard held or just a bunch of NPCs invading major cities, something to get the hype pendulum in full swing.

8. 2-3 months of TBC would be perfect.

First of all, let's quit talking nonsense. You guys say tbc isnt enjoyable with the current bugs. Will that problem be solved by switching over to wotlk asap? C'mon the ugly anti-sentinel will be as terrible during wotlk as it is now.

On the other hand, extending the TBC duration for a few months will give the team some extra time to work out a fitting solution for everybody and especially to solve all these child bugs regarding the pvp seasons. I for one can't imagine to laugh at a mage or something with a Sx Gladiator title when everybody knows you can't dispel or trinket frost nova without bugging out the next 5-10 seconds.

Also, it's only the 6th day on TBC. Just relax, farm some reputations, gear up with ilvl 115 - 128 epics and wait for fixes.

9. Raids are highly enjoyable IMO, bugs=hard mode, as long as you can keep going to the instance and not get stuck, figure out a way to win it. Scripting is great on 99% of encounters. I was pleasantly suprised, Thumbs Up ------------> Warmane!

Not about clearing the content, it's about preparing for Wrath, guilds coming closer together, and solid community for the next launch, things just keep getting better and better, but I don't want it to be rushed, these things take time, and with patience comes reward ^.^
    Clearing contant and preparing/coming closer together is same things dude.

Other thing is server development was focused on Woltk not vanilla or TBC, so everything is working better on wotlk then vanilla/tbc.

10. Raids are highly enjoyable IMO, bugs=hard mode, as long as you can keep going to the instance and not get stuck, figure out a way to win it. Scripting is great on 99% of encounters. I was pleasantly suprised, Thumbs Up ------------> Warmane!

Yes, interrupting basically every spell a boss can do is very enjoyable, Much hard such fun.

11. Yes. I'd like to get both PvE and PvP gear befor Northrend launch.

123 ... Last